Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LogicLover

This is so beautiful Rinki. I always loved Santu, tbh she has been my favorite after Haseena but your VM made me fall for her more. It looked like I lived entire journey of Santu in two years through this VM.

thank you!! after reading this, I feel like I've achieved the object of this edit- showcasing her life story/journey.

I have always believed behind this naive and girl with no filter is a lady who everyday fights with her insecurities and fears yet takes a step towards her dreams with her head high.

yes. yes. yes. behind every smile, tear and laughter there's a story. she is the perfect example of this. she doesn't let her insecurities ad fears stop her. maybe that's why she is my favourite.

Your VM reminded me of Wattpad book based where Santu's journey was explored so beautifully. The book was based on entire MPT dynamics.

ooooh really?! all I find on Wattpad are kareena and anuseena stories. but I wanna read it too. mind sharing the title?

Edited by rinki_99 - 1 years ago
rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

My heart seriously... the journey of Cyber expert Santosh Sharma is indeed worthy of being counted as a memorable one. The audience has literally seen this girl grow leaps and bounds. So proud of our masoomiyat. You made it so beautifully Rinki. It's simply exceptional. the scenes you selected and the BGM were just fabulous. Loved every bit of it. Do share more of your creations. Looking forward to it already ❤️❤️❤️

thank you di!! this means a lot to me! I couldn't have been prouder of my masumiyat. she has grown so much and so fast *single tear drop*.  

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't remember the name because I read it in one go and then never added it to my library but will try searching it.

But to warn you, fanfic had bit more focus on Anuseena and Kareena and also on Haseena. But it also showed struggles of every other characters including Billu, Iqbal and Badnaam. 

Cheeah's unrequited yet unconditional love was beautifully depicted, Karishma's reasons for lack of trust on Haseena initially and her temper issues were explored in depth, Santu's attempt to hide her fear, insecurities and failed childhood behind facade of massomiyat was highlighted, Haseena's reason for being so reserved yet never giving up was explored, Anubhav's mysterious nature was also shown and at last Billu, Iqbal and Badnaam's journey.

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LogicLover

I don't remember the name because I read it in one go and then never added it to my library but will try searching it.

But to warn you, fanfic had bit more focus on Anuseena and Kareena and also on Haseena. But it also showed struggles of every other characters including Billu, Iqbal and Badnaam. 

Cheeah's unrequited yet unconditional love was beautifully depicted, Karishma's reasons for lack of trust on Haseena initially and her temper issues were explored in depth, Santu's attempt to hide her fear, insecurities and failed childhood behind facade of massomiyat was highlighted, Haseena's reason for being so reserved yet never giving up was explored, Anubhav's mysterious nature was also shown and at last Billu, Iqbal and Badnaam's journey.

Ohhh just the prospect of all those loose ends being wrapped up sounds so satisfying, I would love to read that! Really hope you can find it.

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anee2

Ohhh just the prospect of all those loose ends being wrapped up sounds so satisfying, I would love to read that! Really hope you can find it.

Hope I find it soon 😆

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

OMGee... the scenes used in this VM and the song selection 🤣 I was looking at the funny clips and this came and I can't stop laughing ever since 🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hp0S2LMRgQ

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

OMGee... the scenes used in this VM and the song selection 🤣 I was looking at the funny clips and this came and I can't stop laughing ever since 🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hp0S2LMRgQ

Brilliant! Kya dimaag hai, kahaan kahaan se scenes nikaal ke match kiye hai, baap re! 🤣 It almost seemed like those scenes were specially shot for this song 🤣

Thanks for sharing di, this made my day. Absolutely hilarious and mind-blowing at the same time.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anee2

Brilliant! Kya dimaag hai, kahaan kahaan se scenes nikaal ke match kiye hai, baap re! 🤣 It almost seemed like those scenes were specially shot for this song 🤣

Thanks for sharing di, this made my day. Absolutely hilarious and mind-blowing at the same time.

This particular YouTuber is an obsessed KarEena fan and all her VMs are around those lines. Ther was one with Mira-Haseena and Karishma and another had Santu.... (not sure if by the same youtube though) 🤣 They are all hilarious. the creativity of these kids is simply amazing. 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b14ljZkDaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egxuMvckp3M