Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome

to the

Appreciation Thread

Creative Corner

for the

Maddam Sir Cast

Partying Emoji by Thiago Pacianotto on Dribbble

This thread has especially been created to allow forum members to flatter, flaunt and appreciate their favourite characters/actors of the show.

Feel free to share your favourite VMs, scenes, acting supremacy, personal/individual interviews, picture edits, gifs and anything and everything related to them with everyone here. Praise them for their acting skills to your heart's content.

Please take note that we already have an EDT for episode discussions and critiquing and a BTS thread for sharing spoilers, so let this be a creative space filled with positivity and goodness in terms of appreciating every actor's skills and craft. 

Please ensure that due credit is given when sharing someone else's work and that IF CoC is maintained.

Gentle Reminder:

Condemning one actor/character just to praise your own favourite is not an ideal way to stan/appreciate anyone. Even your favourites will not be proud of it.😎

Thumb Up Emoji GIFs | Tenor

Happy Sharing

Maddam Sir GIF

Edited by Chir-Cute - 1 years ago

Just to get the ball rolling... 😆

(Don't worry am not just obsessed with her (alone), I have others' gifs too 🤣)

Kya bolti public?        Animated GIF

Maddam Sir GIF              HasiTosh 

Param Sundari          Animated GIF

Animated GIF  Aankho ki gustakhiyaan...

Introducing Girl Crush  Maddam Sir GIF

Love GIF Bas kar pagli, pyar ho jayega

Ab apna bhi share kardena warna...😆😆

Lagau ya choddh du?  Blah Blah GIF

Thappad GIF        Laga hi deti hu 😆

Yukti's cuteness in these two parallels ❤️

Originally posted by LogicLover

Yukti's cuteness in these two parallels ❤️

The climbing in from over the window directly into Maddam Sir's office was so cute and the fact that Billu  lifted her on his shoulders but got left behind, only to remember that he can use the main door was just hilarious 🤣

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

The climbing in from over the window directly into Maddam Sir's office was so cute and the fact that Billu  lifted her on his shoulders but got left behind, only to remember that he can use the main door was just hilarious 🤣

MPT has got masters degree in climbing from window of Haseena's cabin. Few days back I saw a VM on insta where how everyone except Cheetah climbed the window at least once 🤣

Originally posted by LogicLover

MPT has got masters degree in climbing from window of Haseena's cabin. Few days back I saw a VM on insta where how everyone except Cheetah climbed the window at least once 🤣

bas akele akele dekh lo 😔

Share the hilarious stuff here so we can relive those silly moments, please 😳

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

bas akele akele dekh lo 😔

Share the hilarious stuff here so we can relieve those silly moments, please 😳

My insta feed in filled with these VMs 😆 And I cannot really decide which one is better to share here. Gulki Di rightly says that kids these days are so talented

I went through my saved feeds just for you di. Although I didn't find what I was looking for but found  this

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cay03DFDWcS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

because I wanted to procrastinate doing my assignments but feel productive at the same time, this happened. IDK what it is but yeah...have fun. please don't throw chappals at me (i don't mind chocolate though #diabetesforlife). 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS4c2vDv0hY&ab_channel=MidnightSpirits[YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by rinki_99

because I wanted to procrastinate doing my assignments but feel productive at the same time, this happened. IDK what it is but yeah...have fun. please don't throw chappals at me (i don't mind chocolate though #diabetesforlife). 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS4c2vDv0hY&ab_channel=MidnightSpirits[YOUTUBE]

Video is unavailable 😭

Thought this will be the best thread to post these comments