Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

bold ya colours use kar le yaar quotes mein taaki kaha kya likha hai dhunde mein asaani ho jaye...lol..

How to use bold or colours?

I am really very very very...... whatever you want to say, I don't know anything about the forum, I just know how to post something and how to read posts.

hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

this is actually pretty good and sensible. Loved the comparison. Karishma's flaws are that she is hot-headed and impulsive, a deadly combo hence there are times she messes up. But when she does mess up, she admits, apologises and tries to fix her mistakes and that's something very praiseworthy. it's not easy admitting one's own mistakes. what's easy is pointing out others' mistakes. 

I agree with the things written for sure. Jazbaat and bhaukaal are equally needed. The absence of either trait, will either make a person inhumane or too naive. Well written, whoever wrote it. This seems more like a normal and realistic appreciation to me and not OTT.

This is written by INTG

Abhimanyu2 thumbnail

When you start paying attention to me you will keep on falling in my love, which will grow every single day.I will never disappoint you, this is my promise because learning is my job and it is my passion to adopt it.Every single identity of mine will give you proof of my being perfect

"The day when you will start noticing me you will start falling in love with me " 

~ Karishma Singh in whose admiration I am learning something new everyday

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't watch #MaddamSir regularly these days nor do I use the HT anymore but I happened to have a little time at hand today, so I watched yesterday's episode to see what was happening in the show, and after watching it, I couldn't help but tweet this using the HT for Billu ji.

[The flashback and realisation]

APPRECIATION TWEET FOR BILLU JI 

So, after watching the #MaddamSir episode yesterday, I just have to say this, the episode neither belonged to Haseena nor Karishma nor anyone else! The heart & soul of the episode was Billu. Billu ji, you made me cry with your superb acting.

[The pleading and persuading to ensure Aryan's safety]

The way he was pleading to Aryan to come out of that room, the way he showed his belief in Aryan when no one else would, the way he shared his own life story with Cheetosh, Badnaam and Iqbal, the way he resolved to protect Aryan no matter what and most importantly the way he stood up in front of Karishma despite knowing her bhaukaal and explaining about phobia was stupendously fantastic. Ajay Ji, take a bow!

[The sigh of relief hug]

[the papa bear mode in front of bhaukaal]

You are one of those characters who always do justice to their scenes, be it humour or be it showing sorrow or displaying the deepest fears. It is indeed rightly said that when the man who makes the world laugh, cries, then the whole world cries with him!

[Reliving his twisted past]

Only he holds such power & Billu Ji, you are most definitely that man who brought tears to my eyes with your spectacular acting! Words are simply not enough to describe my thoughts on your stellar acting prowess and versatility! Thank You, Ajay Ji for giving us Billu🙌

[The resolve to protect Aryan with all his being]

Edited by Chir-Cute - 1 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

My Chingari babies 

Chingari Gang GIF