Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LogicLover

Video is unavailable 😭

It is?! Lemme just post the link here. Hopefully you'll be able to see it then. 

https://youtu.be/vS4c2vDv0hY

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rinki_99

because I wanted to procrastinate doing my assignments but feel productive at the same time, this happened. IDK what it is but yeah...have fun. please don't throw chappals at me (i don't mind chocolate though #diabetesforlife). 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS4c2vDv0hY&ab_channel=MidnightSpirits[YOUTUBE]

can't view this :( blocked for my country 😭

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Her comments definitely sit well on this thread. I don't always agree with her but I always enjoy reading her POV. Her love for Gulki is immense. Gulki is lovable so I guess it can't be helped 😆

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

can't view this :( blocked for my country 😭

Blocked for my country as well

LogicLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Her comments definitely sit well on this thread. I don't always agree with her but I always enjoy reading her POV. Her love for Gulki is immense. Gulki is lovable so I guess it can't be helped 😆

Definitely, it's not like I always agree with her but that's a different story all together. Even we forum members don't have same perspective on any episode. I love reading her POVs. One thing I like about her is her positive attitude towards the show. No matter what the track is, she manages to find something good out of them. And best thing is she puts her thoughts so well.

Coming to Gulki, she is truly adorable. In fact this holds true for entire Maddam Sir cast. How did production house manage to find such a good cast. There are many shows with good actors but there were very less shows where cast shares such an amazing bond.

rinki_99 thumbnail

since the video got blocked, I decide to re-edit it (my lecturer is going to be so disappointed) instead of doing my assignment. I hope it was worth it, fingers crossed.

[YouTube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzegd5rKcuE&ab_channel=MidnightSpirits

[YouTube]

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

since the video got blocked, I decide to re-edit it (my lecturer is going to be so disappointed) instead of doing my assignment. I hope it was worth it, fingers crossed.

[YouTube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzegd5rKcuE&ab_channel=MidnightSpirits

[YouTube]

Behen kya tha yeh?! You're making me fall in love with your masumiyat! I really started appreciating and adoring her more and more after haseena's death, but this just made me want to adopt her as my favourite character. Outstanding!

You captured every important moment of her life in the past 2 years, felt like I was watching a recap of the MPT from one member's perspective (I really think we should have something like this for every character - where they were, what they went through and who they've become).

LogicLover thumbnail

[YouTube]

This is so beautiful Rinki. I always loved Santu, tbh she has been my favorite after Haseena but your VM made me fall for her more. It looked like I lived entire journey of Santu in two years through this VM.

I have always believed behind this naive and girl with no filter is a lady who everyday fights with her insecurities and fears yet takes a step towards her dreams with her head high.

Your VM reminded me of Wattpad book based where Santu's journey was explored so beautifully. The book was based on entire MPT dynamics.

Chir-Cute thumbnail

[YouTube]

My heart seriously... the journey of Cyber expert Santosh Sharma is indeed worthy of being counted as a memorable one. The audience has literally seen this girl grow leaps and bounds. So proud of our masoomiyat. You made it so beautifully Rinki. It's simply exceptional. the scenes you selected and the BGM were just fabulous. Loved every bit of it. Do share more of your creations. Looking forward to it already ❤️❤️❤️

rinki_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anee2

Behen kya tha yeh?! 

🤣pata nahi. par kuch toh hai XD.

You're making me fall in love with your masumiyat! I really started appreciating and adoring her more and more after haseena's death, but this just made me want to adopt her as my favourite character. Outstanding!

hayeeee thank you!!

You captured every important moment of her life in the past 2 years, felt like I was watching a recap of the MPT from one member's perspective (I really think we should have something like this for every character - where they were, what they went through and who they've become).

we should!! maybe if I feel like procrastinating my assignments, even more, I'll do another one on the other characters.