chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

It was a good (relatively) epi.... because 

1. There was no Ks

2. There was no Maya

3. There was no RKC

4. Anu got an earful from Dr. Riddhesh 

5. The GC and Gang showed mirror to Anu (kind of)

6. GG held herself with grace in front of Anu

7. The beautiful convo between a father and his daughter 

What I can't understand is what is Anu's problem.... ab kar rahe ho naa shaadi achi aur sanskari ladki se... so just leave GG... and go show your insaaniyat somewhere else... and where was this insaaniyat when he insulted GG and shouted on her in front of everyone in the restaurant...

This show has become utterly disappointing....

dont forget how he insulted her in the party too!

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

dont forget how he insulted her in the party too!

Party mein toh he crossed all the lines...but people (PH) might use his drunk state as an excuse... 

But I ain't forgetting his party avatar

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Next what kind of episodes Will come? Another round of bezzatti? Or full on tashan by scienti? 

Why GG n ridesh even going there.  Send them truck full of gifts why going there to get humiliated? 

Looks like anu will carry same attitude till end.  Even in promo, he is showing attitude.  I am like ek scienti kya ban gaya, throughout life he has taken copy right of showing attitude.   When will cvs show GG showing proper attitude?  Will they ever show her normal human being or will she carry this annoying mahan attitude thru out?

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy

This will definitely not be received well by the audience!!! Just a hint of bigamy in the promo and the viewers went nuts...do they think that incorporating it in the show will get them views??? 

I won't be wrong if there won't be any viewership left for this show after they include this track!!! That would eventually lead to it's downfall! 👎🏼

Let’s hope this does not happen. 
I myself  had said before bade papa is biggest hypocrite but it seems anu is disgusting if he does that fill the meant of Gungun and go sit in a Mandap to marry akriti. Then he can not talk about Ethics etc. it’s very cringy. 
why on earth he can not tell his family that akriti needs a counseling and he can not marry her. 
first of all why is so much obsession about marriage at all. Even at gg part. They are not in love and let him marry. Have some self respect. What is the reason to attend the wedding. Gift can be given after marriage as well. Even to save izzat anu needs to fill the Maang? 
in Me Too era they are trying to do 1950 plots. Gg can definitely fight for Justice if mishap happens for that maang bharo is not required 🤪👎🏼

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: md410

Let’s hope this does not happen. 
I myself  had said before bade papa is biggest hypocrite but it seems anu is disgusting if he does that fill the meant of Gungun and go sit in a Mandap to marry akriti. Then he can not talk about Ethics etc. it’s very cringy. 
why on earth he can not tell his family that akriti needs a counseling and he can not marry her. 
first of all why is so much obsession about marriage at all. Even at gg part. They are not in love and let him marry. Have some self respect. What is the reason to attend the wedding. Gift can be given after marriage as well. Even to save izzat anu needs to fill the Maang? 
in Me Too era they are trying to do 1950 plots. Gg can definitely fight for Justice if mishap happens for that maang bharo is not required 🤪👎🏼

Girl should be filing case against Rony and send him to jail.

I guess Anubhav and GG will be caught in a compromising position in a shady hotel.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Next what kind of episodes Will come? Another round of bezzatti? Or full on tashan by scienti? 

Why GG n ridesh even going there.  Send them truck full of gifts why going there to get humiliated? 

Looks like anu will carry same attitude till end.  Even in promo, he is showing attitude.  I am like ek scienti kya ban gaya, throughout life he has taken copy right of showing attitude.   When will cvs show GG showing proper attitude?  Will they ever show her normal human being or will she carry this annoying mahan attitude thru out?

Exactly. Gift can be sent by mail, online or after the wedding there is no need to go in person. Gg should have some self respect. High school pass people do have self respect. Formal educational  Degree and a self respect is two different things. 
also, the way they are portrayed scientist is very bad. I myself in the same profession but have not seen anyone like him. Not like this. Yes attitude will be there but it will be very classy attitude about their work, lab etc. not with family members, just because one is scientist that does not give any one any right to insult or misbehave with anyone. It hurts seeing scientist are shown is bad light. Such a novel respectable profession issko toh chod dete. 

And being a scientist how can a sansakkri guy can make a mockery of marriage? Does he not know it’s not a joke and bigamynis not allowed, if she is in danger then there is a way and in me too era she can fight for her izzat. What about the insult he is doing. 

let’s hope gg does not become doormat. She should be telling them she has nothing to do with them rather going there. I would say in the name of love gg herself spineless

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Girl should be filing case against Rony and send him to jail.

I guess Anubhav and GG will be caught in a compromising position in a shady hotel.

That’s fine even if that’s the case then either he should explain his and her family what was the situation they will believe him or they themselves will tell him to marry her. They are sanskaari na. 
and anu no need to behave cowardly 

Whatever is the situation or case, there is no need to go mocking marriage or promoting bigamy 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

It was a good (relatively) epi.... because 

1. There was no Ks

2. There was no Maya

3. There was no RKC

4. Anu got an earful from Dr. Riddhesh 

5. The GC and Gang showed mirror to Anu (kind of)

6. GG held herself with grace in front of Anu

7. The beautiful convo between a father and his daughter 

What I can't understand is what is Anu's problem.... ab kar rahe ho naa shaadi achi aur sanskari ladki se... so just leave GG... and go show your insaaniyat somewhere else... and where was this insaaniyat when he insulted GG and shouted on her in front of everyone in the restaurant...

This show has become utterly disappointing....

Box Checked for all 7 points you mentioned. 
I also fail to understand what kind of guy is he. Has no dignity, no self respect, no accountability for action, no realization of responsibility and commitment ( I meant if you are marrying RKC then why come to see ex) , no seriousness or present of mind about situation. ( iss mein bhi gg ko Milne Chala gaya) .

Yes gg held herself very high level but she can also send gift by some othe mode than in person. 
seems she has no self respect either. 
makers have no idea how classy shows could be made. Do not let me get started about promo of bigamy or mockery of marriage 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: md410

Box Checked for all 7 points you mentioned. 
I also fail to understand what kind of guy is he. Has no dignity, no self respect, no accountability for action, no realization of responsibility and commitment ( I meant if you are marrying RKC then why come to see ex) , no seriousness or present of mind about situation. ( iss mein bhi gg ko Milne Chala gaya) .

Yes gg held herself very high level but she can also send gift by some othe mode than in person. 
seems she has no self respect either. 
makers have no idea how classy shows could be made. Do not let me get started about promo of bigamy or mockery of marriage 

I had hopes for the show before new promo, not anymore. 

I'm kinda done and disappointed a lot.

These points will come true:

Anubhav is spineless. He can't take a stand. 

Gg will become doormat.

K family are hypocrites and nothing can redeem them.

Gg is attached to Anubhav no matter what.

It's going to be like this. Either we take it or leave it.

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

you are looking for a logic here..ha ha

but i do agree with all of your points...he is so arrogant and i know it all and i m betteer then all wala attitude i cant take...he alwaysb behaves badly with gg....but gg should have self respect and like yesterday show him his place