Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

This episode is dedicated to daughter and father’s love aka  Gungun and Riddesh.

1. Dr riddesh treats gg and she is conscious. He tries to reason out but his junior stops him and asks him to let her rest. He asks nurse to give sedative.

2. Out side,  Golu and rest  is happy that she is out of danger.  Riddesh, sees them and asks why are they here. He is cordial with them but seeing Anu he could not control himself and gives it back to Anu. Anu tries to be saint anu but in vain. He asks anu to leave. 
3. Golu and rest confront Anu, but he wants to meet gg. They also ask him to leave but he goes inside room and asks nurse if he can meet her. 
4. Gungun holds herself very maturely and maintaining her self respect she does replies well while he is still playing as a saint. Golu gang comes in. She tells them she is surprised as now relationships has changed.

5. Riddesh walks in and gives back to Anu more. He is there to take gg home, he is cordial with rest than anu. Anu wants to help but he refuses. He tells gg he is there for her. She hugs him and tells she will never do such think will always listen to him as he is the only one she has in her life who loves her. 
6. gg and dad at home. Maaya has slept. Gg wants to gift anu and request da if he could let her. He asks her why, she tells she does not know as she is confused and all emotions coming same time full of anger, love, disappointment, pain, hurt etc. she defends her bus being mom. Tells him in entire world they have no one but each other.

Precap: promo is precap

Seems they will run promo until buy one get one bride wedding. 

Arpita 

I felt like it was a filler episode unnecessary   dragging the wedding sequence .... 

Show getting too much of attention be it  on social media ... whatsoever ...

Anu's expressions were just like Sheldon saying ..

I'm not insane My mother had me tested ..... 🤔 🤓😲

Such a Robotic ....Anu 

I dont get GG ..Why on earth she wants to attend the wedding .. ...and phir wahi rona dhona creating mess ..She cant control her emotions why go there ....

Why she is giving so much of attention to Akriti ...? 

Bewakoofi wali harkat ..Expected from Gungunmaiyya ..🤣

Loved Ankit Yug Ridhesh today ,... bang on ...!!! 👏 😉

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roroo

Anu needs to disappear from this show asap

.......🤣 

............🤣

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy

I just watched the episode and really it was father-daughter day!!! All their conversations were too wholesome. Gungun telling him that they're the only ones for each other! ❤️❤️

And Anubhav?? Did anyone observe his reactions today?? My God, this man!!! 😤

Did you guys see the way he gave a small smile when Riddhesh revealed that the reports were completely normal?? Urrggh!! And also, the way he was questioning her about the accident...like man, is he bipolar or something?? 🤨🤨

Why the hell does he want her to accept that his wedding is hurting her?? Is he blind? Or is he being a sadist now? I can't understand him at all!!! 

I feel really happy whenever Riddhesh gives it back to him straight!! The way he right away called them strangers!!! Well deserved! 👏👏

Also, Yug and Ankit seem to understand things too and affront Anubhav's actions!! However, it's a shame that they do not have any say back home!!

Although, I don't want Gungun to go to their house or attend any of the wedding functions, I know that won't be happening!! I just hope she'll keep a strong front and not give the benefit of satisfaction to any of those reptiles!!!🤢 🤔

he is saddist and egoist😈😡

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shridharg

I felt like it was a filler episode unnecessary   dragging the wedding sequence .... 

Show getting too much of attention be it  on social media ... whatsoever ...

Anu's expressions were just like Sheldon saying ..

I'm not insane My mother had me tested ..... 🤔 🤓😲

Such a Robotic ....Anu 

I dont get GG ..Why on earth she wants to attend the wedding .. ...and phir wahi rona dhona creating mess ..She cant control her emotions why go there ....

Why she is giving so much of attention to Akriti ...? 

Bewakoofi wali harkat ..Expected from Gungunmaiyya ..🤣

Loved Ankit Yug Ridhesh today ,... bang on ...!!! 👏 😉

doctor should have told her strictly that she needs rest.now i worry that why gungun didnt meet with a major accident! atleast she will be in the hospital till the wedding was over!🤢

i dont wish to see her in the rituals!

Dewy_Gypsy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

@ bold 

It will not hit. If the YouTube video some one posted is true then he will do double timing: 

He is going to fill gg ki maang with sindoor to save her izzat, does a deal with her not to say anything to anyone  and publicly will marry akriti. The worst guy he is then if yeh sahi hai

He is so called sanskaari na then where is those sanskaar when making mockery of marriage or promoting bigamy

Which scientist of the year would do this kind of stupidity. Let’s hope that video is fake 

This will definitely not be received well by the audience!!! Just a hint of bigamy in the promo and the viewers went nuts...do they think that incorporating it in the show will get them views??? 

I won't be wrong if there won't be any viewership left for this show after they include this track!!! That would eventually lead to it's downfall! 👎🏼

Edited by Dewy_Gypsy - 2 years ago
shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: jollyismyname

thank you Arpita....i am glad Dr.Rid is giving it to ANu...he deserves it...kis moonh se gaya that gg ko milne....

He didnt go alone .. carried bucket full of ego , humanity ,arrogance and expectations ... 🤣

and those expressions 😏

The insanity of what he did to Gungun was beyond our comprehension ...🤔

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

doctor should have told her strictly that she needs rest.now i worry that why gungun didnt meet with a major accident! atleast she will be in the hospital till the wedding was over!🤢

i dont wish to see her in the rituals!

She is much into doolha's gift ...

@Bold ...That accident was fuski bomb ....🤣.

keeping father bashing Anu aside ... rest all was flat ..

They could have made it emotionally challenging ... 😏

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was a good (relatively) epi.... because 

1. There was no Ks

2. There was no Maya

3. There was no RKC

4. Anu got an earful from Dr. Riddhesh 

5. The GC and Gang showed mirror to Anu (kind of)

6. GG held herself with grace in front of Anu

7. The beautiful convo between a father and his daughter 

What I can't understand is what is Anu's problem.... ab kar rahe ho naa shaadi achi aur sanskari ladki se... so just leave GG... and go show your insaaniyat somewhere else... and where was this insaaniyat when he insulted GG and shouted on her in front of everyone in the restaurant...

This show has become utterly disappointing....

Edited by Smiley.6 - 2 years ago
LunaLovegood7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeh har do din pe 180° flip karna Ks ka khandani business hai kya? 

Anugun0507 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

😆 Every time Riddesh scolds him, anubhav looks 😒

school mei master ji ke chilaane se darte hain na bacche waisa dhikta chunnu.🤣