Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey

Apr 16: Confused Gungun, Loving father Vs Fake Saint Anu

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

This episode is dedicated to daughter and father’s love aka  Gungun and Riddesh.

1. Dr riddesh treats gg and she is conscious. He tries to reason out but his junior stops him and asks him to let her rest. He asks nurse to give sedative.

2. Out side,  Golu and rest  is happy that she is out of danger.  Riddesh, sees them and asks why are they here. He is cordial with them but seeing Anu he could not control himself and gives it back to Anu. Anu tries to be saint anu but in vain. He asks anu to leave. 
3. Golu and rest confront Anu, but he wants to meet gg. They also ask him to leave but he goes inside room and asks nurse if he can meet her. 
4. Gungun holds herself very maturely and maintaining her self respect she does replies well while he is still playing as a saint. Golu gang comes in. She tells them she is surprised as now relationships has changed.

5. Riddesh walks in and gives back to Anu more. He is there to take gg home, he is cordial with rest than anu. Anu wants to help but he refuses. He tells gg he is there for her. She hugs him and tells she will never do such think will always listen to him as he is the only one she has in her life who loves her. 
6. gg and dad at home. Maaya has slept. Gg wants to gift anu and request da if he could let her. He asks her why, she tells she does not know as she is confused and all emotions coming same time full of anger, love, disappointment, pain, hurt etc. she defends her bus being mom. Tells him in entire world they have no one but each other.

Precap: promo is precap

Seems they will run promo until buy one get one bride wedding. 

Arpita 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anu needs to disappear from this show asap

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roroo

Anu needs to disappear from this show asap

he really does

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

along with Akriti ,,,,

jollyismyname thumbnail

thank you Arpita....i am glad Dr.Rid is giving it to ANu...he deserves it...kis moonh se gaya that gg ko milne....

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jollyismyname

thank you Arpita....i am glad Dr.Rid is giving it to ANu...he deserves it...kis moonh se gaya that gg ko milne....

He is very thick skin and his humanity jaap sounds like totally fake and masked politeness 

I really really wish ki gg does not marry him and even if he forcefully tries she refuses 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

😆 Every time Riddesh scolds him, anubhav looks 😒

jollyismyname thumbnail

i like how doc rid said they should move out of the city and start a new life some place else....i am all about that and a new entry...kitna bhi redemption track aa jaye but i wont be able to forgive anu and his family..(exccept GC)

magar hindi show fl, have to be mahaan so we will be back to what we dont want...

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ankit and Yug are rocking these days 🤣🤣

Loving them.

Points to be noted 

1) Anubhav was pacing.

2) He stared at GG when Doc was talking to Yug, Ankit and Gc.

3) He went inside to meet GG after Yug, Ankit and GC forbade him to.

🤣

The people who were pro anugun now will not encourage Anubhav at all. 

Can't wait to see how reality will hit him hard. 😆

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_girl

😆 Every time Riddesh scolds him, anubhav looks 😒

I know and I am like what does he think of himself. He will do anything and no one gonna say anything to him. Does he himself called her paapa ki pari then how could paapa let some one hurt  his pari 😆

He is spoiled and at Ks he gets VIP treatment, in his own family he is some one very very special Jisko 7 khoon maaf but why should Dr tolerate his nonsense