md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

Ankit and Yug are rocking these days 🤣🤣

Loving them.

Points to be noted 

1) Anubhav was pacing.

2) He stared at GG when Doc was talking to Yug, Ankit and Gc.

3) He went inside to meet GG after Yug, Ankit and GC forbade him to.

🤣

The people who were pro anugun now will not encourage Anubhav at all. 

Can't wait to see how reality will hit him hard. 😆

@ bold

This true in case of fans as well , no one wants him to marry gg

All want him to marry RKC and suffer 🤣

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jollyismyname

i like how doc rid said they should move out of the city and start a new life some place else....i am all about that and a new entry...kitna bhi redemption track aa jaye but i wont be able to forgive anu and his family..(exccept GC)

magar hindi show fl, have to be mahaan so we will be back to what we dont want...

Yes yahi hoga

Worst will be if they show tamarind type bigamy aka he fills her maang and then go an marry akriti. Phir kahaa Gaye iss ke bade paapa ke sanskaar if he does that. How will they justify it

And if he married gg then they will make her doormat bahu. 
please no. Butt I am sure one of this will happen unfortunate hai 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Loving them.

Points to be noted 

1) Anubhav was pacing.

2) He stared at GG when Doc was talking to Yug, Ankit and Gc.

3) He went inside to meet GG after Yug, Ankit and GC forbade him to.

🤣

@ bold 

It will not hit. If the YouTube video some one posted is true then he will do double timing: 

He is going to fill gg ki maang with sindoor to save her izzat, does a deal with her not to say anything to anyone  and publicly will marry akriti. The worst guy he is then if yeh sahi hai

He is so called sanskaari na then where is those sanskaar when making mockery of marriage or promoting bigamy

Which scientist of the year would do this kind of stupidity. Let’s hope that video is fake 

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

yeah thats why i dont watch this and only get updates,,once i know whats happeing with the wedding - i am out...this show was supposed to be difffernt but they ruined it...

i watch and read marathi version for my sanity and entertainment...

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jollyismyname

yeah thats why i dont watch this and only get updates,,once i know whats happeing with the wedding - i am out...this show was supposed to be difffernt but they ruined it...

i watch and read marathi version for my sanity and entertainment...

They can not copy paste simply why every star plus show needs to be bigamy multiple marriages bahu suffering hubby abusing not accepting. 
let fl refuse the marriage for a change let akriti s ke intentions come out in the open

Marathi version mein cousin has not shown for almost 6 weeks 

Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Nallubhav has Ghajini effect, I mean short term memory loss. And for the first time in the show we got Nallubhav's monologue of one line. Ab iska kya matlab nikale, Nallubhav ko GG se pyar h? Ab monologue deke kya fayda?

Edited by Richa0305 - 2 years ago
Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hate both but today anu takes the 🥇 

Edited by Roroo - 2 years ago
Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loving them.

Points to be noted 

1) Anubhav was pacing. .. because he was thinking about what to tell to gungun about 

2) He stared at GG when Doc was talking to Yug, Ankit and Gc… because he was feeling happy inside 

3) He went inside to meet GG after Yug, Ankit and GC forbade him to…. So he can yell and give lecture to poor hurt gungun… and hurt her more..

🤣 So please.. make him disappear 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roroo

Anu needs to disappear from this show asap

correct yourself,manan.i dont think he will continue this show! i want both of them to quit and give a slap on vankar's face!

Dewy_Gypsy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just watched the episode and really it was father-daughter day!!! All their conversations were too wholesome. Gungun telling him that they're the only ones for each other! ❤️❤️

And Anubhav?? Did anyone observe his reactions today?? My God, this man!!! 😤

Did you guys see the way he gave a small smile when Riddhesh revealed that the reports were completely normal?? Urrggh!! And also, the way he was questioning her about the accident...like man, is he bipolar or something?? 🤨🤨

Why the hell does he want her to accept that his wedding is hurting her?? Is he blind? Or is he being a sadist now? I can't understand him at all!!! 

I feel really happy whenever Riddhesh gives it back to him straight!! The way he right away called them strangers!!! Well deserved! 👏👏

Also, Yug and Ankit seem to understand things too and affront Anubhav's actions!! However, it's a shame that they do not have any say back home!!

Although, I don't want Gungun to go to their house or attend any of the wedding functions, I know that won't be happening!! I just hope she'll keep a strong front and not give the benefit of satisfaction to any of those reptiles!!!🤢 🤔