Posted: 2 years ago

Song is so beautiful. Pritam Arijit Ranbir combo can never go wrong 🥳

JayaBachan thumbnail

Damn, I like the poster. Ranbir is looking fine 😍

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

They will be married when the film releases..

People must be wondering if the film was not worth waiting 5 more months..

Distributors going to buy the film..will definitely think about it..

Edited by you2 - 2 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I may be wrong but just because Ayan said "there is extra love in the air these days", it may be an indication to Ranbir-Alia's wedding. 

P.S. I'm just wondering that if the film took so long to be shot, the lead pair would certainly have aged during the years. May be there's a time lapse within the film itself.

P.S.S The song and poster are nice. 

BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

@bold : Film achchi hai toh chalegi behen/bhai. Yeh sab koi nahi soch tha.

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornWithASmirk

@bold : Film achchi hai toh chalegi behen/bhai. Yeh sab koi nahi soch tha.

OK

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: you2

The movie has been in pre-production since 2014 and started shooting back in 2018 with its release date changing several times. I’m sure the distributors have a lot of questions and concerns. I’m also sure that RK and Alia’s marital status will be used as a marketing strategy. 

As for the posters, the color schemes, the photoshopping, and specially the small figures of Alia and RK in the background makes it look some where between amateurish and animation. We can’t tell until the trailer is released but the special effects might be kind of weak sort of like Kalank’s.  

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This reminds me of the Shiva trilogy and the Ram trilogy by Amish Tripathi😭😭😭 The book trailers made for those books were🔥🔥🔥

The song is 😍😍😍

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The movie has been in pre-production since 2014 and started shooting back in 2018 with its release date changing several times. I’m sure the distributors have a lot of questions and concerns. I’m also sure that RK and Alia’s marital status will be used as a marketing strategy. 

As for the posters, the color schemes, the photoshopping, and specially the small figures of Alia and RK in the background makes it look some where between amateurish and animation. We can’t tell until the trailer is released but the special effects might be kind of weak sort of like Kalank’s.  

Has it worked before?Producers distributors see to it that the film is released before a wedding is announced.Ofcourse times are different since heroes like Amir hid their marriage.

Unless marriage is a secret one/2nd marriage (without grandwedding honeymoon pics)...Married couple's solo blockbuster budget films rarely succeed-small films perhaps.The percentage is low.No one finances big budget films starring  married couples in lead roles.

Edited by you2 - 2 years ago