DID Lil Masters Discussion Topic #1 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Will there be gurus/skippers in this show?

Originally posted by altgr

Asha Bhosle to be the guest this week in DID.

Souuuuuuuu they are doing SD format 🤢 call a guest, find the most non dancing songs, keep the dancing numbers for dedication and voilaaaaaaa, one episode done 👍👍👍👍👍

Originally posted by altgr

Will there be gurus/skippers in this show?

Yes, Tushar Pratik and Sonali are the skippers of DDJ  I am not finding the skippers format that great. Wanna see all the kids getting equal opportunity which doesn't happen in such team formats.

Originally posted by robedward

My Boizzzzzz were total ladduzzz infront of Pari 🤣 My Sassy baby totally killed it 🥳 Even Sass Queen Anshika bhi dikhai nehi di 🤣 the other girl was also good but as u said Pari sab ko kha gayi 😆 

Btw... I'm still trying to digest KJo's get up 🤢 ka dikha diya Momma tumne 🤢 

Just watched the performance and came here to say exactly this🤣 I was definitely looking just at her during the whole act😅 not to forget pari was a contemporary dancer when she came in SD and she is killing it in a hip hop pro team in just one year🔥🔥 this girl is definitely a prodigy

Posted: 1 years ago

The TRPS gonna SOARRRRR!! Excited for this week. Both Asha and Govinda episodes are going to be good I feel. Also Adhyashree ❤️🤩 🤣

Originally posted by Justice4Samosa

The TRPS gonna SOARRRRR!! Excited for this week. Both Asha and Govinda episodes are going to be good I feel. Also Adhyashree ❤️🤩 🤣

Good strategy by Zee against 2 new shows. But still I feel DDJ will lead.

Again same guests 🤡 and same songs 🤡 I'm sensing SD vibe rather than something different 🤡

Mummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

DD at least didn't do that, gave opportunity to dance on different songs than the guest ones  hopefully they maintain the same with DDJ 

But Adhyashri 🤣🤣🤣 

🤏itna sa 🤣🤣🤣