This kiddo girl impresses me with her iv. - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

I found this much only. And posted in the thread which is now pink πŸ˜† 

Chalo ab isko bharo. 

Originally posted by Anjureads

I found this much only. And posted in the thread which is now pink πŸ˜† 

Chalo ab isko bharo. 

maine pura segment post kia kisi or thread me .. I guess …

Originally posted by Jugnu21

maine pura segment post kia kisi or thread me .. I guess …

Yes saw it 

they need to promote the show on every forum which means more segments.. but then sbs ki team b us show k segment dikhati h jo jyada popular hote h … PS k roz ate h … ab shayd thode km ho gye h because popularity km ho gyi h …

Originally posted by Anjureads

Definitely Ashi puts a lot of effort in her portrayal of Meet Hooda but it looks effortless to us on screen. When she first came in the uniform, I did think of Kiran Bedi because she too is kind of short. And sports a short hairstyle. So its nice to know that Ashi takes inspiration from her for this role. 

when I was a kid.. I remember how I used to idolize Kiran Bedi … I heard a lot about her .. actually I feel the kinda generation we millennials have become is due to the examples all around her .. Kiran Bedi, Sushmita Sen, Priyanka Chopra, Kalpana Chawla  β€¦ just hear them speaking .. and not to mention so many more women… I feel privileged to be born as millennials …

waise zee is trying to promote Meet .. back to back promos and flashcards … they are trying k Meet workout kr jaye … kyuki KBB and Meet hi h radar pr …

Originally posted by Jugnu21

waise zee is trying to promote Meet .. back to back promos and flashcards … they are trying k Meet workout kr jaye … kyuki KBB and Meet hi h radar pr …

It is becoz meet is one of the popular show from chee.. meet really has a good fan following after bhagyas..SO they will try their best here to bring the rating back..i guess.. And meet got a good cast including one of their best leads.. I think chee is somewhat sure that meet can bounce back anytime with a good track..πŸ‘πŸΌ