Meet

This kiddo girl impresses me with her iv.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

she is amazing its not easy to play meet's role , the strength it posseses but ashi is nailing it

Anjureads thumbnail

Definitely Ashi puts a lot of effort in her portrayal of Meet Hooda but it looks effortless to us on screen. When she first came in the uniform, I did think of Kiran Bedi because she too is kind of short. And sports a short hairstyle. So its nice to know that Ashi takes inspiration from her for this role. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ok I haven’t seen this … but those who want to check this out 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb-Gv-2M86E/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jugnu21 thumbnail

more tags

Jugnu21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjureads

Definitely Ashi puts a lot of effort in her portrayal of Meet Hooda but it looks effortless to us on screen. When she first came in the uniform, I did think of Kiran Bedi because she too is kind of short. And sports a short hairstyle. So its nice to know that Ashi takes inspiration from her for this role. 

by the way when Palak mentioned you have to comment on the article.. she meant on the article link and not here in this thread .. may be you both already did that too… in that case .. ignore me ..😛

Anjureads thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jugnu21

by the way when Palak mentioned you have to comment on the article.. she meant on the article link and not here in this thread .. may be you both already did that too… in that case .. ignore me ..😛

Commented on the IF article. Yeh wala tho kahin aur ka hai. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anjureads

Commented on the IF article. Yeh wala tho kahin aur ka hai. 

oh ok .. she came live too .. a few days ago… show’s promotion is also kinda lagging nowadays…