Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Vink

After catching up with the episodes my only kavalai was achoo both the couples seems to be solemn/somber/sober types... I usually enjoy the love hate angle when itโ€™s kind a Tom and Jerry ish , pulling each otherโ€™s legs with sense of humour as an undercurrent... there was this series called kalyanam muthal kadhal varai athula one liner s semmaya irukkum...similarly I enjoyed bade acche too which had decent one liners... slow burning romance is enjoyable with a tinge of humour involved... that that man that that feeling ๐Ÿ˜…

Agree ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Here they paired opposites poles . So if only Jeeva and Kavya back to being themselves only can bring this Tashan types love . 

Script should ve been  either Parthiban and Priya should ve been lovers or Jeeva Kavya should ve been ex lovers /enemies who can't stand each other .

Vink thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Agree ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Here they paired opposites poles . So if only Jeeva and Kavya back to being themselves only can bring this Tashan types love . 

Script should ve been  either Parthiban and Priya should ve been lovers or Jeeva Kavya should ve been ex lovers /enemies who can't stand each other .

One serious doubt athu epdi locket , both jeeva and mothers character kittayum irukku... did kavya make two lockets ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคช 

Jeeva & kavya back to being themselves... aiyahooo๐Ÿ™ƒ

Already priya is in prananathaa mode... as for parthi couldnโ€™t help but remember pasamalar en thaangachi thaan uyir en ulagme athu athaan athu siricha thaan naan siripen, athu azhutha ayoooo... insert pondaati instead of thangachi ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Vink thumbnail

Canโ€™t wait for the mother character to plead with kavya in a dramatic old style oh Gopal voice... intha kudumbam maanam, un appavoda uyir, un akkavoda vazhkai ellam un kaiyla thaan kavya nu ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคช

Vink thumbnail

Atleast suriya Bhagwan made his entry... the story has started to move... thank god for small mercies ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Who even writes dialogue . I was like saying just shutup looking at d screen 

Irritating characters list . After that Paati , it's useless Lingam and Priya for me 

Dubbing voice changed for her wat  ? It's funny to listen to . Doesn't suit her at all 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vink

One serious doubt athu epdi locket , both jeeva and mothers character kittayum irukku... did kavya make two lockets ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคช 

Jeeva & kavya back to being themselves... aiyahooo๐Ÿ™ƒ

Already priya is in prana athaa mode... as for parthi couldnโ€™t help but remember pasamalar en thaangachi thaan uyir en ulagme athu athaan athu siricha thaan naan siripen, athu azhutha ayoooo... insert pondaati instead of thangachi ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

The way both Parthiban and Priya behaves  makes it look like they were eyeing on eachother siblings from d start ๐Ÿ˜†

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Durai ( hope his name correct) 

He def needs eye check up . Did we even look at his other daughter to see if she is happy or not and declares both are happy 

mom  she feels for Kavya and feels for Priya . Kavya doesn't need accept this so that Priya life is not ruined  . She can divorce Parthiban and lead her life . Priya and Jeeva can live happily lol . Why they don get that 

What was d need for Priya to tell wats going on between them to Kavya . I feel like she is taken back . Now Maha ve to blackmail and push her towards Parthiban 

I don know why even I watch this crap 

Vink thumbnail

Itโ€™s a tamil serial what do you expect... ๐Ÿคฃyou either watch it for a particular Actor/ character or for the pair... a decent day to day entertainment  is the minimal effort that they churn out for TRP audience... also It ainโ€™t rural to give that family waali feeling, itโ€™s an urban love story they would have a tried and tested formula of two different people falling for each other... gripping or engaging storyline is Altogether different thing to come by...

These are like the legal agreement you make it with yourself before jumping into it ๐Ÿ™Š

Edited by Vink - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

There are even better soaps than this crapfest even in d same channel . Even if I watch for my favs . They are paid for it not doing any charity  . And why I need to tolerate all nonsense . I m def not that kind of viewer . There is nothing called entertainment in this soap . Two characters  just looking down sad  and other  characters despite knowing to make it less awkward behaving like jokers . Period

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Lol d views in this thread . Don know if silent readers are there .