Posted: 2 years ago
Hey Hello Everyone, Yellarigu Namskaara. I am Ranju from Bangalore....Opening this thread to check if there are any kannadathi fans out there in this forum. I was not really a fan of this serial until recent past but literally got connected after watching few episodes and watched older episodes too in few days. I usually dont watch any Serials ....Its been quite sometime since I took break from watching TV serials But this serial literally had a different kind of charm in all...the way they are depicting the characters, the lead pairs story and mainly the way Lead actress speaks kannada, its really amazing.... Upon everything...the sirigannadam gelge at the end of show is something I really wait for to learn some new words and meanings of words.... I have literally turned into a crazy fan of Harsha and Bhuvi....the way everyone call them #Harvi or #Havi The way their love story has progressed merely with just eye talks and lots of understanding is what made me hooked to this TV serial and also the way the character of ammamma provides some insights is really inspiring. All in all I have watched the older episodes of this serials like countless times.... Any fan of Harvi here?

Hello

Ranju

i am malayale... recently entered Kannada tv industry.. and im in awwe with some kannada shows...

and one f tem s kannadathi....

yep i am kannadathi fan

Heya Nichuss,

Nice to meet you....I am from Bangalore

I am really a not fan of any serial, Back in college days I was so hooked to Most of Hindi Serials....

But later, I left watching all TV shows, May be here and there I watch sometimes...

But most of times I watch English series or Some Korean dramas.

But Due to lockdown I just watched an episode of this show with My Mom...and I first thing which grabbed my attention was the last part of episode where they try to teach meaning of kannada words....

So I just went ahead and watched few episodes and was really happy with the way the Bhuvi speaks Kannada..... The episodes where Lead pairs are in same house because of lockdown is when I became really interested with this show.

They have depicted that probably Pure friendship in those 14-days of lockdown and there was no romantic scenes involved though a guy and girl is in same house....

However, later I fell in love with serial coz of their gradual developing relationship 

Upon that sometimes the character of Harsha's mother provides a lot of meaningful insights of Life.

Even sisters of Lead pair are quite cute...

All in all after a long time watching a daily soap....and its quite interesting track

Originally posted by Me_Harini

Heya Nichuss,

Nice to meet you....I am from Bangalore

I am really a not fan of any serial, Back in college days I was so hooked to Most of Hindi Serials....

But later, I left watching all TV shows, May be here and there I watch sometimes...

But most of times I watch English series or Some Korean dramas.

But Due to lockdown I just watched an episode of this show with My Mom...and I first thing which grabbed my attention was the last part of episode where they try to teach meaning of kannada words....

So I just went ahead and watched few episodes and was really happy with the way the Bhuvi speaks Kannada..... The episodes where Lead pairs are in same house because of lockdown is when I became really interested with this show.

They have depicted that probably Pure friendship in those 14-days of lockdown and there was no romantic scenes involved though a guy and girl is in same house....

However, later I fell in love with serial coz of their gradual developing relationship 

Upon that sometimes the character of Harsha's mother provides a lot of meaningful insights of Life.

Even sisters of Lead pair are quite cute...

All in all after a long time watching a daily soap....and its quite interesting track

Exactly... from HarVi in one house... there i too liked the epsd... till around 45 epsd... i felt headache with the pyschos... saniya n varu

Ammamma is another character im so fond f..... Bhuvi... i like her... but she being ultra jaggat maata... cant adjust sometimes.... for her whole world is good except harsha...

now somewhere she know harsha loves her ...but her fear...bcz harsha told he will introduce his lover to her... she still feels she s nt the one... or she doesnt fill criteria for being harsha lover..

crnt epsds... another psycho entry....

ths show has too many psychosss🤣🤣

keepin aside the story...

im love with HArsha...

wat a beautiful character...

he s straight to point.... even in his anger.... he keeps in mind to b respect.....

Tatz so true....This serial has lot of psycho characters...and tat too selective psychoness....psycho nature of senior psycho comes into action only infront of bhuvi.......considering she has mental issues....How was actually bhuvi encouraging Varu to love her hero....she shud have waited atleast until this varu get all medical treatment...

Character of Varushini just imagines a lot of things and will be roaming in her own lala land...

The truth was at beginning I think harsha wanted to go out with Varu .his ideology of life partner was just like varudhini....he went on one or two long drives with her and she started imagining things....

How can a girl just consider a guy will love her...with just 2 long drives👎🏼

They dont even speak on daily basis...no calls no messages....

This harsha and Bhuvi will always be together....speak over phone always....yet bhuvi is like harsha doesn't love her....

Encouraging someone to love is not right when their mental state is not stable...so somewhere Bhuvi or the character of Harsha's PA Ashitha were very wrong...

Varudhini at times spoke abt the doubts she had....she was doubtful if Harsha had GF....but it was these 2 ppl who said that nothing like dat and made her to dream even more abt harsha....

I believe atleast Varudhini listens to bhuvi...she shud have stopped varu from throwing party just to propose a guy infront of everyone...

Her parents tension was valid...what if the Guy rejects her proposal...but no one stopped her and just supported her baseless dreams.... and psycho just went on mixing harsha's talks....

Just because harsha said If I get bored I will speak to you she concluded that he likes her

Just because he likes destination wedding...she concluded they will go ahead with destination wedding....

However all in all he clarified he doesn't like her....yet this lady is behind him calling out him as her BF in front of everyone....spying him and what not....uffff

And true true bhuvi is jagat mata...I wonder if she will sacrifice her love for varu...ofcourse I know story will not allow Harsha and Varu's marriage but still considering Bhuvi's and Varu's nature....Bhuvi will sacrifice her love for sure.... 

and I just hope this selective psychoness  of Varu shud come in front of harsha....that guy was just keeping quiet till now for sake of Bhuvi and if he gets to know all the trouble she does behind his back in front of bhuvi....he will blast her like anything...

Bhuvi shud stop protecting Varudhini like a kid...till when will she over -protect varudhini

She obviously knows that Harsha loves her....Harsha always stays with bhuvi....his day starts and ends with her.....but still she is scared considering Varudhini's heartbreak....

Bhuvi is right in this matter...it was varudhini who just went on dreaming abt harsha just because harsha used to speak good to her....bhuvi too thinks if she dreams abt harsha her dreams may shatter...so she is waiting till tat fellow proposes....

However The character growth of harsha is been depicted way too nice...

I wont call him a bad person....but he had lot of bad habits....was not listening or probably respecting his mother's opinions....

Now he is a very changed person....ofcourse loving bhuvi has taught him a lot....

But at the end he is one Intelligent fellow as depicted in Serial....he is the one who is headstrong against saniya

His relationship with family members and Bhuvi has gradually changed over time....a changed person in a good manner....

The character of ammamma is way too good...the way the lady give insights to life is too good...

I just want to know how will this story go fwd....Amamma has written her entire property in name of souparnika....no one knows abt this

Varudhini for sure was not behind harsha according to me....but was behind Harsha's money....so she can fulfill all her unachieved dreams....I wonder what happens when she know harsha doesn't own anything?

Harsha I dont think he might make a fuss if he gets to know property is in Bhuvi's name....there might be some clashes...but at end...I dont think he might make this a fuss since he loves bhuvi a lot...and it really doesn't matter property is in whose name until and unless he owns it🤣(in this case his love/ future wife) ofcourse

I just dont know what will happen to saniya...that lady just blabbers that I am MBA graduate but does nothing.... This lady is behind someone else's property....Aditya is just cousin of harsha...The entire property is owned by Ratnamala....she has earned this on her own...I just dont understand why some relatives are behind her money....ofcourse who will just say a no to free money and property...

I just wish Harsha and Bhuvi shud get married and still no one shud find out Bhuvi is souparnika....saniya shud just keep on searching souparnika though she is in same house....

At last ofcourse bhuvi...I want her to come out of her shell and become a headstrong person....and stand head to head with harsha and teach lessons to all other characters....it shud be not like...ok harsha loves her...I will get married and will become a good housewife...I believe ammamma wont allow this...she will groom this bhuvi just like her

Ohh Yeah I forgot to add the Junior Psycho....this lady wont allow ppl to live in peace...this drama was not really necessary...I understand because of lockdown they introduced this family but still they cud have explored some other story instead of Varu and her extended family and their problems...

The family is full of Psychoness....I just wish this track ends and the serial comes back on original track...

I dont think Varu will get to know Harsha loves bhuvi in upcoming days....it will take lot of time

I dont think Harsha will propose to bhuvi in near future...they will drag proposal ....

Ofcourse when there is no proposal....no marriage as well....their marriage might take ...I dont know how many more years...

Recently during ugadi they said...it was just 3 months back that harsha got to know and stayed in bhuvi's house....like its already an year and still they are saying 3 months...

so if serial crosses another 500 epis they will tell its been 6 months since I know bhuvi...let me propose...and another 500 epis they will tell its been an year since I proposed let me get married....

Originally posted by Nichuss

keepin aside the story...

im love with HArsha...

wat a beautiful character...

he s straight to point.... even in his anger.... he keeps in mind to b respect.....

This was not the harsha they showed in first few episodes....ofcourse he has changed a lot...but still he is so straight to point and a headstrong personality..

Mom cud not change him...bhuvi did🤣

These 2 ppl go around telling everyone they are good frens🤣 but they love each other but at the other end its Varu who goes on tell hero is her BF....even after Harsha clarified everything

Harsha was never in love with Varu but still they are calling that Varu had a breakup...I just dont understand this logic....

and the new family.....uggghhhh.....Though senior psycho said to junior psycho tat its only her who is in love with harsha and harsha doesn't love her...junior psycho still calls harsha as Varu's BF

Tatz so true....This serial has lot of psycho characters...and tat too selective psychoness....psycho nature of senior psycho comes into action only infront of bhuvi.......considering she has mental issues....How was actually bhuvi encouraging Varu to love her hero....she shud have waited atleast until this varu get all medical treatment...

even im nt getting... bt thankfully.. yesterday epsd...she showed her side on varu being imaginative and building castle on harsha s waste and painful... bt pyscho varu not in a mood to come out f it... dammnnn 

Character of Varushini just imagines a lot of things and will be roaming in her own lala land...

The truth was at beginning I think harsha wanted to go out with Varu .his ideology of life partner was just like varudhini....he went on one or two long drives with her and she started imagining things....

true 🤣🤣the point when he found.... its bhuvi not varu... he always ignored her... and only acted as friend..... 

How can a girl just consider a guy will love her...with just 2 long drives👎🏼

They dont even speak on daily basis...no calls no messages....

very true....

This harsha and Bhuvi will always be together....speak over phone always....yet bhuvi is like harsha doesn't love her....

Encouraging someone to love is not right when their mental state is not stable...so somewhere Bhuvi or the character of Harsha's PA Ashitha were very wrong...

Varudhini at times spoke abt the doubts she had....she was doubtful if Harsha had GF....but it was these 2 ppl who said that nothing like dat and made her to dream even more abt harsha....

I believe atleast Varudhini listens to bhuvi...she shud have stopped varu from throwing party just to propose a guy infront of everyone...

Her parents tension was valid...what if the Guy rejects her proposal...but no one stopped her and just supported her baseless dreams.... and psycho just went on mixing harsha's talks....

here bhuvi was no wrong not right... bhuvi got the picture stamped in her sense...varu is the type f girl Harsha likes... and she believed harsha too likes varu... and she came between thr relation

Just because harsha said If I get bored I will speak to you she concluded that he likes her

Just because he likes destination wedding...she concluded they will go ahead with destination wedding....

However all in all he clarified he doesn't like her....yet this lady is behind him calling out him as her BF in front of everyone....spying him and what not....uffff

And true true bhuvi is jagat mata...I wonder if she will sacrifice her love for varu...ofcourse I know story will not allow Harsha and Varu's marriage but still considering Bhuvi's and Varu's nature....Bhuvi will sacrifice her love for sure.... 

i was in a doubt f sacrifice drama... yesterday epsd... slightly gave me a thought Bhuvi will stand for her love.... only problem Harsha need to voice it out... that his lover s Bhuvi.... in deep mind...bhuvi have doubt Harsha not like... he loves her... bt she s nt acpting as Harsha likes on gal said to her was different and harsha told her he will introduce his Gf to her

and I just hope this selective psychoness  of Varu shud come in front of harsha....that guy was just keeping quiet till now for sake of Bhuvi and if he gets to know all the trouble she does behind his back in front of bhuvi....he will blast her like anything...

Bhuvi shud stop protecting Varudhini like a kid...till when will she over -protect varudhini

dammnn... my same voice... till some days back... Harsha get to knw.. Varu consider him as Bf n calls him hero... he directly comes to her house for confrontation... and coincidently varu called ..bhuvi.. bindhu..ashitha for gal night... 

Bhuvi try to vocal for varu n plead him nt to confront her even wo Bhuvi knwng the reason... th same time Harsha scolds her for protecting varu everytime... wen hs voice araised her tears started brimping n he calm down...

i loved that scene a lot....... still she doin the same....

like u said.... i too want harsha to see hw varu treat bhuvi.... and he taking stand for bhuvi.... will b a super scene ... He will literally screw Varu for hurting or insulting Bhuvi 😎

She obviously knows that Harsha loves her....Harsha always stays with bhuvi....his day starts and ends with her.....but still she is scared considering Varudhini's heartbreak....

Bhuvi is right in this matter...it was varudhini who just went on dreaming abt harsha just because harsha used to speak good to her....bhuvi too thinks if she dreams abt harsha her dreams may shatter...so she is waiting till tat fellow proposes....

However The character growth of harsha is been depicted way too nice...

I wont call him a bad person....but he had lot of bad habits....was not listening or probably respecting his mother's opinions....

Now he is a very changed person....ofcourse loving bhuvi has taught him a lot....

But at the end he is one Intelligent fellow as depicted in Serial....he is the one who is headstrong against saniya

His relationship with family members and Bhuvi has gradually changed over time....a changed person in a good manner....

The character of ammamma is way too good...the way the lady give insights to life is too good...

I just want to know how will this story go fwd....Amamma has written her entire property in name of souparnika....no one knows abt this

Varudhini for sure was not behind harsha according to me....but was behind Harsha's money....so she can fulfill all her unachieved dreams....I wonder what happens when she know harsha doesn't own anything?

Harsha I dont think he might make a fuss if he gets to know property is in Bhuvi's name....there might be some clashes...but at end...I dont think he might make this a fuss since he loves bhuvi a lot...and it really doesn't matter property is in whose name until and unless he owns it🤣(in this case his love/ future wife) ofcourse

befr resort epsd... ther was a mass confrontation btwn Saniya n Harsha... the recent best scene and dialogue... 

Harsha : i havent found the girl souparnika... but her groom is me................

I just dont know what will happen to saniya...that lady just blabbers that I am MBA graduate but does nothing.... This lady is behind someone else's property....Aditya is just cousin of harsha...The entire property is owned by Ratnamala....she has earned this on her own...I just dont understand why some relatives are behind her money....ofcourse who will just say a no to free money and property...

I just wish Harsha and Bhuvi shud get married and still no one shud find out Bhuvi is souparnika....saniya shud just keep on searching souparnika though she is in same house....

At last ofcourse bhuvi...I want her to come out of her shell and become a headstrong person....and stand head to head with harsha and teach lessons to all other characters....it shud be not like...ok harsha loves her...I will get married and will become a good housewife...I believe ammamma wont allow this...she will groom this bhuvi just like her

From my guess.... Ammamma will train bhuvi to be super business lady.. and on the wedding or nnext day souparnika bomb to get blasted... bhuvi still dnt knw the content f envelope shared by Ammama to her... Harsha will b the one to find it i guess.. and clash may happen... currently tey divereted the track to some unknown irritating another pyscho family... i feel pity for HArsha.... wat all he need to take care

Ohh Yeah I forgot to add the Junior Psycho....this lady wont allow ppl to live in peace...this drama was not really necessary...I understand because of lockdown they introduced this family but still they cud have explored some other story instead of Varu and her extended family and their problems...

The family is full of Psychoness....I just wish this track ends and the serial comes back on original track...

very very very true... wat a irritating family... paavam Harsha.... 

I dont think Varu will get to know Harsha loves bhuvi in upcoming days....it will take lot of time

I dont think Harsha will propose to bhuvi in near future...they will drag proposal ....

Ofcourse when there is no proposal....no marriage as well....their marriage might take ...I dont know how many more years...

i have a strong feeling Purvi will find out Harsha loving Bhuvi.... from what i heard from some insta fans.... confession was on th way bfr lockdown came.... so no idea... wat they goin to plan with ths psycho family

Recently during ugadi they said...it was just 3 months back that harsha got to know and stayed in bhuvi's house....like its already an year and still they are saying 3 months...

so if serial crosses another 500 epis they will tell its been 6 months since I know bhuvi...let me propose...and another 500 epis they will tell its been an year since I proposed let me get married....