Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vink thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Why no review in the ER page... I always look forward to read yours...

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vink

Why no review in the ER page... I always look forward to read yours...

Aww 🤗 I just make fun there 😆

I m loosing interest to even type 😆

Hope Seriel get back to track soon . 4 leads are in  soga mayam 

There is third pair in this soap . Hope they show atleast  their scenes .light hearted ones . Will be a much better change than showing  Lingam . 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

https://youtu.be/iyFWJschCfU

Lollipop for crying fans . Hope fans don fall for d trick . 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

isn't makers seperated this pair in d show . Now wat Lollipop for crying fans . So that this pair has been promoted and they ve false hope that some day this pair will be united and continue watch d soap . I hope they  don fall for their trick and avoid this show 

Don know even if anyone will read it 

Vink thumbnail

Ha ha they are jus cashing in on the popularity I suppose ... tamil serial industry is no Ekta Kapoor to  pull any stunt 😅

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Ella serial varsha kanakula otunanga  Inga mattum oru naal ah varsha kanakula ilukranga . 

Innuku focus fish fry 

Hope  Priya 's mahaan Bahu character is not infectious . Can't see all characters like her . super irritating . 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vink

Ha ha they are jus cashing in on the popularity I suppose ... tamil serial industry is no Ekta Kapoor to  pull any stunt 😅

Seriously . And that's how new pairs are 🤣

IKR . Adhan kadavul pota mudichu aache 🤣

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Durai character is not in irritating list as d character already dead to me 🤣🤣🤣 I just close my ears and eyes wen ever they focus on him 😆

Maha lol she is crying seeing Kavya . Saapda varlana  , avangaluku vacha water glass la irundhu thanni kudicha kooda 🤣🤣🤣 why don they leave Kavya alone . Both Kavya Jeeva trying their best to avoid d awkward situation . Sambarthayam sambar sadam nu torcher panranga . Rendu pair ah sethu honeymoon ku anupi vaipanga. 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Off topic 

Gov sites la apply panrandhu evlo kodumai . Last day la smiley19 not for me lol but still my half  day gone already on that . Hope that guy gets d job . So much effort by my side . Tested my patience level so much  smiley37

On Topic .

Wat happened to Meera and her dad n co goons smiley37smiley37smiley37

Is he still making a plan . At this speed . Parthiban , Kavya and Jeeva , Priya Will have babies .

Vink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Rendu pair ah sethu honeymoon ku anupi vaipanga. 

Yes pa plz pa but to different destinations... ilana angaiyum poi oruthara oruthar paathukutu kadupukala kelapikittu.... stealing glances here and there is different but the way they are made to look at each other first it was awkward, then annoying, now damn irritating they better stop it before it becomes disgusting...

Priya I only get prananaatha... athaan vibes 🤦‍♀️  Sharing a meal is a something personal... yes he is ur hubby and all that but you guys didn’t   Even break the ice yet to invade his personal space and there was no sambrathayam involved too 🤷‍♀️