Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vink thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I m having daymare about this seriel . Kavya's mother kneeling down infront of Kaavya /Jeeva or both and begging not Ruin her precious daughter  Priya's  life by holding pallu as begging plate πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And viewers will cry watching . I seriously ve a doubt . Do they really cry or tolerating this show for their favs . While watching they will be like idhellam serial  ah vandutanga and  in SM or here . They will be like wat a acting , had tears , heartbroken blah blah πŸ˜†

Ha ha ha πŸ™Š senjalum aacharyam padrathuku illa... 

Guess only a handful of us are complaining about script/depth/screenplay... everyone has their own reasons... Gabby seems to be very popular amongst big boss crowd... dhiru has his own set of audience.. Also the love/ pain angle seems to have hit a chord with the youngsters... lot of positive comments on YouTube with regards to love/pain trope... in hindsight 10 clock Trp audience yaaru mostly youngsters and middle aged so yeah... 

Edited by Vink - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Today's episode  , 59πŸ˜† 

Liked how Kavya made Devi go mad πŸ˜‚

Wat was d need for Priya to behave Mahaan oops forgot she is already a Mahan  . Look like she ll behave d same when she gets to know that Narain was hired by Devi . I seriously dislike these  types characters . I will be so glad If I am proved wrong πŸ˜΅

Jeeva all talks . I don know if makers wants to ruin his character and let Priya make him better man . True love 

Today also symbolism . Ivanga symbolism lathula thee vaika 

And family pic n bedroom after marriage  . Is it normal . Couple and kids  seems fine . But rest of d members . It wouldnt be awkward  and doesn't feel like as if they are staring  their intimate moments I don know πŸ˜†

Steady ah illadha Jeeva kitta evlo pesunanga next morning marubadiyum pesunga πŸ€£

On other hand Parthiban talking non stop while Kavya crying and his dialogue thodachu viduren . Cringe . Vera ponnukooda fix aagi ninnu vera kalyanam nadandhu oru naal kooda mudiyala πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Ivanga seriel eppo sunrise shot kaamipanganu iruku 

Gaby looked in beautiful in d look she cried in different poses different spots  in d same room πŸ˜†

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

And d symbolism goes offscreen too lol . Yes we get you both are acting as a couple in d show and this is final pair πŸ˜† earlier we get with Dhiru Gaby  πŸ˜† 

Vink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

And d symbolism goes offscreen too lol . Yes we get you both are acting as a couple in d show and this is final pair πŸ˜† earlier we get with Dhiru Gaby  πŸ˜† 

Ha ha... it’s beautiful capture though ... from the looks of it they ll make Jeeva into a sober/somber type guy pola... to match Gaby, dhiru had a look change now he might need to change again to match Swathi... 

Yet to catch up with the episode... kandipa paarkanum ah nu lit ah thoniduthu πŸ˜… should do...

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vink

Ha ha... it’s beautiful capture though ... from the looks of it they ll make Jeeva into a sober/somber type guy pola... to match Gaby, dhiru had a look change now he might need to change again to match Swathi... 

Yet to catch up with the episode... kandipa paarkanum ah nu lit ah thoniduthu πŸ˜… should do...

It's all promotional tactics . I don buy it even if it my favs .   . If they are in  good  terms/ friends . Good for makers smiley36

Pls do watch todays episode . I kind of feel d show started to get better . Today seeing Kavya's state Parthiban gave some assurance . And tomo we ll get see how Priya handles Jeeva . Dont miss episode tomo as well 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Parthiban dialogues 

First sentence la nee ku badhil naan sonna Madhiri irundhuchu πŸ˜‚

Unga appa Amma virupathukaga kaga naan kalyanathuku  sammadhichen adhey Madhiri en appa amma virupathukaga kaga naanum kalyanathuku sammadhichen sonna Madhiri irundhuchu 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Today's epi ( 60 ) it was so entertaining πŸ€£

Pillow pidinkradhellam  oru love scene πŸ€£

Priya is like nammala Madhiri thayakkam irukkum . Avanga thaneela irukanga πŸ€£

Ramya 's appearance in screen will be like tell me you are fool with out saying fool πŸ˜΅πŸ€£

Parthiban already started baby sitting πŸ€£

Maha is like J for Jeeva , K for Kavya ( sounded like A for Apple B for Bat ) and script writer will be like no you got it all wrong we were Just Kidding (JK) πŸ€£

Takkunu Pathiban ah Palang kinaru sollitanga Maha  πŸ€£

Didn't expect my wish to see sunrise view  will  happen soon . I m so grateful to you Makers πŸ€£

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I can't stop πŸ€£ 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Maha is going to beg Kavya to burn all memories in her  own hands 

My prediction * backward thinking mode on * πŸ€£

Priya is going to be clueless of all . D more she d more heart break will be . Sad 

ImageSevenstreaksImage

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 1 years ago
Vink thumbnail

After catching up with the episodes my only kavalai was achoo both the couples seem to be solemn/somber/sober types... I usually enjoy the love hate angle when it’s kind a Tom and Jerry ish , pulling each other’s legs with sense of humour as an undercurrent... there was this series called kalyanam muthal kadhal varai athula one liner s semmaya irukkum...similarly I enjoyed bade acche too which had decent one liners... slow burning romance is enjoyable with a tinge of humour involved... that that man that that feeling πŸ˜…

Edited by Vink - 2 years ago