🌹 Eeramane Rojave 2 🌹- Discussion Thread

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome everyone 

^^ Credit to Original uploader . ๐Ÿ˜†

* Pls follow Sensational South: Rules and Regulations 

* Avoid Chatting 

If anyone is not aware of d plot , here it is 

Kavya and Jeeva's love story takes a hit when destiny forces them to marry each other's elder siblings. How will these complicated relationships work?

Credit :  Hotstar ๐Ÿ˜†

Permission given by Leprechaun (Thank you โค๏ธ)

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vink thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tie the Thaali already ๐Ÿ˜…

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vink

Tie the Thaali already ๐Ÿ˜…

How I wish . Poor the actors. Don't know how long they ve been shooting in same clothes ๐Ÿ˜…

Hope marriage track gets over by tomo and every one leave d mandap for god sake

Do you ve any idea how d future track will be . Any prediction 

I don want Kavya to turn negative I might end up stop watching at that time

Vink thumbnail

From today only they ve given credits for story & screenplay .... hopefully they should have tangible script going forward... I donโ€™t think tamil audience are ready for that they already tried it with nenjam marapathillai... hopefully a decent falling in love after marriage and healing thyself in process is what I expect if not I may ditch the serial too....

Vink thumbnail

Kavya s character might turn out like mouna ragam Revathi s character I guess.... shades of grey is ok but a negative one big nooo.... 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Episode 54 ? ( I guess so ) ๐Ÿคฃ

Spoilers ahead 

Jeeva Priya Marriage over . Lol that was nice of Priya to ask for his consent before marriage and wat was matured Jeeva 's reply or we can take it like he is starting a relationship in a lie  ๐Ÿ˜† I just remembered reading color color post on Jeeva's maturity ๐Ÿคฃ

And food part . Lol I was in my mind ippo ivangaluku saapadu onnu dhan kedu 

Photographer is more shameless than leads  parents could be . Didn't he watch all drama or fell asleep  ๐Ÿคฃ is he same photographer from reception or some other person  ๐Ÿ˜† and parents they ll do even shamless things and prepare first night ๐Ÿคฃ

My mom said thu and said why I am watching this crap nu and y sis reacted in same way minus thu ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously I shouldn't ve started to watch this just because I saw first season and for Gaby 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vink

Kavya s character might turn out like mouna ragam Revathi s character I guess.... shades of grey is ok but a negative one big nooo.... 

Shades of Grey is fine for all d leads . Already there are more negative characters so I really hope none of d leads turn completely negative 

Mouna Ragam is one of my favs . I lost d count how many times I watched it 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Already partiality among leads couple started ? They showed full-fledged marriage for one couple and not for other one  though I am not dying to watch it ... Hope it's not like that ๐Ÿคฃ

Planning to achieve next ladder while dissing oops discussing about this soap ๐Ÿคฃ

D gif and way I kept two roses like these makers kadhula poo vaikradhu . Goundamani vazhapoo dhan nyabgam varudhu . It cracks me up everytime I see this thread ๐Ÿ˜†

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

They didn't show Jeeva's reply for d questions Priya asked 

In photosession d look Priya gave to Kavya . Don know may be it will be later that she is aware of d truth . I know I am expecting too much from d makers smiley37

Vink thumbnail

Oruvazhiya..... thank god for small mercies...coz of the shoddy writing and lackadaisical script all the emotions actually went over my head...of all things I actually felt bad for priya today after her conversation with jeeva, it was very sensible.... what was her mistake in all this hullabaloo except for the fact that she had insane nd lunatic parents who didnโ€™t even trust her , she is better off with jeeva than them... yet she deserved the truth... they didnโ€™t show jeeva s reply lol twist vaikuraangalaama.... donโ€™t think todayโ€™s sequence was partiality they prolonged it so that they could show kavya s emotional trauma... but then I was like woman yesterday Jeeva did give you a choice and chance yet you actually stood there feeling helpless despite the choice u had , aprom ipa why putting yourself through the trauma...๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I donโ€™t understand the dynamics may be am getting old for all these emotional drama๐Ÿ˜… pity the Actors, their dedication being the only saving grace...