Sensational South

Colors Tamil - Shows/Series/Reality/Movies

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.voot.com/channels/colors-tamil/200420 

Colors Tamil is an Indian pay television channel launched by Viacom 18 on 19 February 2018. It primarily broadcasts Tamil TV series and some popular Hindi soap operas dubbed in Tamil. Colors Tamil's SD feed was rebranded from NXT, while the HD feed was previously known as ZAP. The channel partnership with Columbia pictures for Hollywood movies.

The channel available across India and other countries through satellite and cable. It is also available through digital and mobile entertainment platform, Voot.

No photo description available.

Contents Credit : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colors_Tamil 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

i liked the 2 stories airing in the channel currently

NMS -NammaMadurai sisters and

IDMK _Idhu Solla Marandha kadhai ( Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha)

Nichuss thumbnail

Idhu Solla Marandha Kadhai

Plot 

The story revolves around Sadhana (Rachitha Mahalakshmi), a young widow with two children, fights for justice to her late husband. She fights for her and her husband, who dies in a flyover collapse, which he is blamed for taking money and using cheap quality material for construction. Arjun (Vishnu), an honest journalist who is investigating the case, Soon, Sadhana and Arjun meet and hate each other due to some misunderstandings. Arjun befriends with Sadhana's daughter, Akshara and the two share a bond.

They help each other in every moment. Slowly Sadhana and Arjun fall in love with each other and Will Sadhana manage to provide for her children while trying to prove her late husband's innocence? Will she end up getting another chance to start her life afresh?

Nichuss thumbnail

Namma Madurai Sisters

Namma Madurai Sisters (நம்ம மதுரை சிஸ்டர்ஸ்) is a 2022 Indian-Tamil-language Family drama television series starring Chaya Singh, Iraa Agarwal, Sunitha and Sankavi in main roles. Actor Deepak Kumar plays the male protagonist opposite Actor Iraa Agarwal.

That deals with four sisters Indhrani, Meghala, Bhuvana and Kavya, who created the perfect recipe for success after years of hard work with their departmental store. It is scheduled to premiere on Colors Tamil on 21 February 2022 at 19:00 and will be available for streaming in selected markets on Voot.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Na bole's remake?can you show the pic or promo?

This content was originally posted by: Nichuss

i liked the 2 stories airing in the channel currently

NMS -NammaMadurai sisters and

IDMK _Idhu Solla Marandha kadhai ( Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha)

Nichuss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

Na bole's remake?can you show the pic or promo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BujHBXebA1Y

remake 

sure the concept is same n wiki also its said remake f na bole

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Nenjam pesuthey was the tamil dubbed. I have watched the original version. Kunal was too good as Mohan. I saw an insta live from Kunal and Aankansha where they were talking about how much love they got from Tamil Nadu when the show was dubbed. One of my fav shows. Aankansha was really young when she played the role, but she was perfect. Simple and realistic acting. I hope Rachita can keep that simplicity- cause she is known for overacting. While I know that the male actor is perfect for his role. I have seen his performance in office. It was also fun loving character. 

Nichuss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bahi.

Nenjam pesuthey was the tamil dubbed. I have watched the original version. Kunal was too good as Mohan. I saw an insta live from Kunal and Aankansha where they were talking about how much love they got from Tamil Nadu when the show was dubbed. One of my fav shows. Aankansha was really young when she played the role, but she was perfect. Simple and realistic acting. I hope Rachita can keep that simplicity- cause she is known for overacting. While I know that the male actor is perfect for his role. I have seen his performance in office. It was also fun loving character. 

even i hv seen S1 of Na bole....

yes Vishnu apt for the role as he hav gud rapo havng scenes with children

Rachitha as of now im liking.... she wud hv been gud replacement for Raksha in AS

3 epsd as f now.... interesting..... i liked namma madurai sisters more

in tat ira s overacting dukhan for me 🤣