Users

Frequent Posters

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Rehman is over rated AF

That is all ðŸ˜†

that is why he got the oscar , rehman also had done every kind of music , from traditional to sada haq ahtey rakh

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

that is why he got the oscar , rehman also had done every kind of music , from traditional to sada haq ahtey rakh

Oscar ? Oscar winners are least known by common man. ðŸ˜†

Oscars are basically giving awards to movies most people never heard of

Thats why their TV ratings are thrash.

They almost added a Best popular film section to raise them

You say Oscar and how can I take you serious ðŸ¤£

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oscar ? Oscar winners are least known by common man. ðŸ˜†

Oscars are basically giving awards to movies most people never heard of

Thats why their TV ratings are thrash.

They almost added a Best popular film section to raise them

You say Oscar and how can I take you serious ðŸ¤£

Amir khan says i will only accept oscar ðŸ˜‰ the modern day Mr Perfectionist dont crave for anything lesser than oscar ,, so see the worth of it 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I can't believe he's saying cassettes are an outdated way to judge sales...like that was the prime medium until CDs and later the internet took over! 

Ya toh tabhi internet bhej do, phir pure stats mil jayenge ðŸ˜†

Not to forget, lots of copies were sold in black, so imagine what the sales must've been like!

brain in his back ðŸ¤£ ignore kia karo 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Amir khan says i will only accept oscar ðŸ˜‰ the modern day Mr Perfectionist dont crave for anything lesser than oscar ,, so see the worth of it 

Hes not perfect

I can point 10 career mistakes in less than 100 seconds ðŸ˜†

Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

in term of composers Shankar-ehsan-loy, pritam, vishal shekher, saleem suleman , himesh , rehman created the market of their own , 90's music now are only limited to 90s kids , it no more is heard by general public like it used to be , it sound dated and now are specified as rikssha driver or bus driver kind of songs  ....while the crop of composers after 90's pick any song of them it still sound so fresh even after 18-20 years of the song 

Yes of course...that's why Indian non-fiction shows only seem to focus on 50s-90s music.

Just another FYI, younger gen have their own separate song playlists, away from Bollywood and majority of India (the hub of Bollywood music) still listens to those so called outdated numbers. I have personal examples but I don't want to reveal their identity, otherwise I'd post the videos where 8-10 year olds from smaller cities are asking me to change the song to "aapke bachpan wala".

@bold: Technology advancement ka naam suna hai? ðŸ˜† Mono to Stereo and now Dolby...it makes a HELL of a difference.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yes of course...that's why Indian non-fiction shows only seem to focus on 50s-90s music.

Just another FYI, younger gen have their own separate song playlists, away from Bollywood and majority of India (the hub of Bollywood music) still listens to those so called outdated numbers. I have personal examples but I don't want to reveal their identity, otherwise I'd post the videos where 8-10 year olds from smaller cities are asking me to change the song to "aapke bachpan wala".

@bold: Technology advancement ka naam suna hai? ðŸ˜† Mono to Stereo and now Dolby...it makes a HELL of a difference.

What is Arsalans fav era ? 1995- 2012 ?

For Sonu only ?

What a disaster ðŸ¤£

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

What is Arsalans fav era ? 1995- 2012 ?

For Sonu only ?

What a disaster ðŸ¤£

Usmein bhi check if there's any year when Sonu's not sung any song, that won't be on his list ðŸ¤£

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

windows 98 chalata ha yeh aur jetaudio

is ko kia pata tech ka