Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes it was an amazing episode filled with lots of AryLie❤️and mostly Imlie voicing out her emotions she keeps hidden...👍🏼❤️

I just dont want to have high hopes that we will be keep getting such episodes as i know how Gul shows r so just going to keep small light on and rest is on the cvs...😳😆😳

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bea1

The only person to notice Imlie's agitation was Sundar and he too was preoccupied with the thoughts of Arpita's injuries. I hope I'm just over thinking but the way Narmada brushed past Imlie without any acknowledgement to get to the doctor made me a little wary. Imlie lied to Narmada about Arpita and now both her children are injured, one even at death's door. I hope Narmada doesn't  start resenting Imlie for lying and acknowledges she was just doing it to save her, Narmada, some heartache. 

Arry Kyu nayi nayi tension de rhe ho behno

Pavilion_way thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

I also absolutely appreciate Aparna Tripathi's infallible omnipresence. The way they utilise every single paisa they pay Ritu ji is inspiring in budget management.

Who needs actors like Durga ji and who needs better singers for that autotuned Jaaniya?

I would start getting Aparna-withdrawals if I don't see her intoxicating performance literally everyday. Omg

Right???? I mean why spend all that money on a proper home for the Billionaire when u can spend it on a flipper woman who will turn on Imlie the 2nd chance that she gets. 

Jaaniyaaa..i agree ..it was so autotuned.. when I heard it I was like theF, what's wrong with this woman's voice but then I'm like oh its fine at least we get a Female version. 

But seriously they need to get some one better to sing the Female version and not just autotune the life out of it. 

Pavilion_way thumbnail

I noticed that.. the Sanjogh hospital. 🤣

Seriously, why take him there of all the places. The stretchers really need a upgrade in that hospital...while one rolls right into the streets the other tends to break 🤣

Seriously though these T's have such weird priorities at the weirdest times. Uff their stupidity is just baffling

Pavilion_way thumbnail

Me too! just loved it 

❤️smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

Pavilion_way thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Aryan calling out Imlie's name and Imlie as well calling his name was like they wanted to only hear out to themselves at that moment and some sort of deep longing for each other was present. I just loved it! 💕

In Aryan's dream seq:

When Imlie said teesri baat how hopefully Aryan is looking at her and wants to hear it . Aryan was a man of emotions 😍

When she asked him to come with her to know the teesri baat he wants to walk with her holding her hand and his eyes were filled with tears ❤️

He wants to walk into her world leaving his darkness and face the love ! Beautiful scene with play of FL jaaniya bgm at the apt sec ! 

Emotional scene of Imlie :

She is desperately waiting for Aryan to stop her from leaving and when his state again became abnormal she immediately ran towards him and when she was crying very badly for him asking him to share his injury and return her partner , friend and can't handle courage , smile , pain and family all alone asking hom to come back I truly felt she got very closely attached to him and I got life partner vibes from her and it's like 'I can't stay without you my whole life , my loving husband' !

Applause for actors FK and ST 👏🏻👍🏻

Truly an emotional episode ❤

I'm unable to frame it well in my words but girlz plz do put up your thoughts as well ! 

Tagging few..

@blue: This! so true...I watched this scene so many times and it get's me emotional every time she says in that desperate voice/tone "hum jaaye, hum jaa rahe hain" 😭😭😭😭😭 He has made this huge space in her heart that even AKT could not make...Total life-partner wale vibes. 

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SundariP

@ pink : i think this was projection of what he saw in her eyes in dooriyan episode before he walked away....

her eyes were asking him to hold her, take her in his world, instead he left her to chose to come to him, set herself free, chose freedom from past, in present, for future

❤️

Yes.... He has always done that...Given her choice.. let her decide. On that CEO day also, he asked her to choose which is her right place n waited for her in the car.❤️

Edited by shalu79 - 2 years ago
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pavilion_way

@blue: This! so true...I watched this scene so many times and it get's me emotional every time she says in that desperate voice/tone "hum jaaye, hum jaa rahe hain" 😭😭😭😭😭 He has made this huge space in her heart that even AKT could not make...Total life-partner wale vibes. 

She was looking so vulnerable here . N the way she came running back when he started having difficulty in breathing... Nahi ja rahe nahi ja rahe.. mazak karta rahe. She was totally shattered..

hurrom thumbnail

Episode nahi dek parahi hu....bohot bsy chal rahi hu..  Ajkal work load itna hain ki....bohot tired hoti hu.... Or insomnia k baje se nind nahi ati to usi time ko use karke padai bhi kar rahi ho... Isliye tabbiyat tik nahi lagrahi kuch dinse..  Kal doctor ko dikane jayungi.... Do din se kabhi kabhi sarpe dard horaha hain....aaj kam se ake sogayi... Abhi uti hu...11.24 pm horaha abhi....dawai lekar sone jarahi hu.... Sayad ramadan tak aisa hi calega.... Per off day per forum pe active rahungi....Friday , Saturday ko.... 

Pavilion_way thumbnail

Oh no😭!!! Girl get better soon. 

I have been getting headaches too due to exam stress. So I think I will definitely have to take a long break from SM and IF. Trying really hard to get away so that I can focus. I will probably stop the Episode Analysis for some time now. 

I hope you feel better 👍🏼