Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pavilion_way

Ek number ka Halkat prani hain yeh AKT...Jumping to conclusions without any prooof... you dumbass, its not Aryan who took Imlie away it was ur pathetic nature, ur mistrust and accusations that led to her leaving u. 

Isko toh mujhe systematically murder karne ka man kar raha hain. And then Ill be like 

https://tenor.com/Yw05.gif

Abbe Pavi you gotta appreciate his obtuseness though that makes him so unlikeable, hai na. Maybe ganit kaccha hota tyache (math mein kam number Aaye shaayad, 1+1=20) no problem you want to call their bluff? Arylie is ready to make it real be.....he is after all the head of all Arylie shippers 🤣🤣

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I still can't believe we got the female version fo drama. Despite all the OTT drama I loved loved and loved todays episode!!!!!!

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deltablues

I also absolutely appreciate Aparna Tripathi's infallible omnipresence. The way they utilise every single paisa they pay Ritu ji is inspiring in budget management.

Who needs actors like Durga ji and who needs better singers for that autotuned Jaaniya?

I would start getting Aparna-withdrawals if I don't see her intoxicating performance literally everyday. Omg

I learned today that it's possible to be both elated and disappointed about something at the same time. I was so elated to hear a female version of Jaaniya but was ever so disappointed about how excessively autotuned it was. It spoiled my enjoyment of such a long awaited moment.

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bea1

I learned today that it's possible to be both elated and disappointed about something at the same time. I was so elated to hear a female version of Jaaniya but was ever so disappointed about how excessively autotuned it was. It spoiled my enjoyment of such a long awaited moment.

Itne pyaare gaane ko autotune me daalke kya kar diya.

Which is to say that Autotune is the real music director of Imlie

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

I also absolutely appreciate Aparna Tripathi's infallible omnipresence. The way they utilise every single paisa they pay Ritu ji is inspiring in budget management.

Who needs actors like Durga ji and who needs better singers for that autotuned Jaaniya?

I would start getting Aparna-withdrawals if I don't see her intoxicating performance literally everyday. Omg

And as a result of your two awesome appreciative posts, i also give you a standing ovation as an appreciation!!! 🤗👏👏

and this is an honest one!!!

ampm06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Pavi ! Awesome and spot on analysis! 👏👏

Wholeheartedly agree with you in so many of them !! 

I am glad that I am not the only one who found Imli’s laughter in Aryan’s dream sequence a little creepy! Lol 😆😆more like haunted mansion vibes ! For a second I was like what was that ? But what followed made me forget about everything else . 

Man these two are so so fine ! They emote so well , and actor playing Aryan ! Gosh his expressions are just ! 🙌 He conveys different emotions through just his eyes , I have seen only few actors in serial world who can smile with just their eye , I am a sucker for such things ! Those little nuances the capable one’s portray 👍 

Imli’s breakdown seeing her wall / pillar of support crumble … just 🤧

As for Tripathi’s this is just creatives way of painting them white 😼 Papa Tripathi’s expressions in hospital were like “Oh my we can hardly manage our only son , what are we doing here “looks ! 🤭🤭

Okay I will resuse a word I used in DT to explain AKT - he was in character today IMO- look up the term Tunnel Vision ( if you don’t know what it is already / need a refresher - the metaphor version not the medical wala) he fits to the T!!! Prime example!!!

Example - His monologue explanation, Malini my BFF duped me for her personal agenda / selfishness = Imli’s BFF ( he thinks she considers Aryan as) duped her for his gain/revenge against me . Thereby both of us got duped by our best friends and ours was just a misunderstanding absolutely  nothing more , so I am now gonna be the savior and get Imli on board . His way of apologizing and getting Imli back - so simple . If as viewers we did not get to see all that happened , someone looking just at this portion - that’s how it will look like correct ? That’s how this guy thinks the WHOLE TIME ! 

Don’t mean to get anyone in trouble - but this is my interpretation of what I have seen unfold on screen about this character 🤷🏻‍♀️

And this guy is very much needed , he is going to be / he already is the catalyst in so many more ways to bring those two to realize their feelings for each other even more so. 

So heck ya if he is the reason Imli & Aryan are gonna marry - he probably is to make them both realize that through his actions and thoughts- I appreciate that about him!  

Thanks for the tag Pavi, your love meter for these two will be flying off its handles in the coming weeks / months ! 🥳🤧

Edited by ampm06 - 2 years ago
HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aryan calling out Imlie's name and Imlie as well calling his name was like they wanted to only hear out to themselves at that moment and some sort of deep longing for each other was present. I just loved it! 💕

In Aryan's dream seq:

When Imlie said teesri baat how hopefully Aryan is looking at her and wants to hear it . Aryan was a man of emotions 😍

When she asked him to come with her to know the teesri baat he wants to walk with her holding her hand and his eyes were filled with tears ❤️

He wants to walk into her world leaving his darkness and face the love ! Beautiful scene with play of FL jaaniya bgm at the apt sec ! 

Emotional scene of Imlie :

She is desperately waiting for Aryan to stop her from leaving and when his state again became abnormal she immediately ran towards him and when she was crying very badly for him asking him to share his injury and return her partner , friend and can't handle courage , smile , pain and family all alone asking hom to come back I truly felt she got very closely attached to him and I got life partner vibes from her and it's like 'I can't stay without you my whole life , my loving husband' !

Applause for actors FK and ST 👏🏻👍🏻

Truly an emotional episode ❤

I'm unable to frame it well in my words but girlz plz do put up your thoughts as well ! 

Tagging few..

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Aryan calling out Imlie's name and Imlie as well calling his name was like they wanted to only hear out to themselves at that moment and some sort of deep longing for each other was present. I just loved it! 💕

In Aryan's dream seq:

When Imlie said teesri baat how hopefully Aryan is looking at her and wants to hear it . Aryan was a man of emotions 😍

When she asked him to come with her to know the teesri baat he wants to walk with her holding her hand and his eyes were filled with tears ❤️

He wants to walk into her world leaving his darkness and face the love ! Beautiful scene with play of FL jaaniya bgm at the apt sec ! 

Emotional scene of Imlie :

She is desperately waiting for Aryan to stop her from leaving and when his state again became abnormal she immediately ran towards him and when she was crying very badly for him asking him to share his injury and return her partner , friend and can't handle courage , smile , pain and family all alone asking hom to come back I truly felt she got very closely attached to him and I got life partner vibes from her and it's like 'I can't stay without you my whole life , my loving husband' !

Applause for actors FK and ST 👏🏻👍🏻

Truly an emotional episode ❤

I'm unable to frame it well in my words but girlz plz do put up your thoughts as well ! 

Tagging few..

@ pink : i think this was projection of what he saw in her eyes in dooriyan episode before he walked away....

her eyes were asking him to hold her, take her in his world, instead he left her to chose to come to him, set herself free, chose freedom from past, in present, for future

Edited by SundariP - 2 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ampm06

Hey Pavi ! Awesome and spot on analysis! 👏👏

Wholeheartedly agree with you in so many of them !! 

I am glad that I am not the only one who found Imli’s laughter in Aryan’s dream sequence a little creepy! Lol 😆😆more like haunted mansion vibes ! For a second I was like what was that ? But what followed made me forget about everything else . 

Man these two are so so fine ! They emote so well , and actor playing Aryan ! Gosh his expressions are just ! 🙌 He conveys different emotions through just his eyes , I have seen only few actors in serial world who can smile with just their eye , I am a sucker for such things ! Those little nuances the capable one’s portray 👍 

Imli’s breakdown seeing her wall / pillar of support crumble … just 🤧

As for Tripathi’s this is just creatives way of painting them white 😼 Papa Tripathi’s expressions in hospital were like “Oh my we can hardly manage our only son , what are we doing here “looks ! 🤭🤭

Okay I will resuse a word I used in DT to explain AKT - he was in character today IMO- look up the term Tunnel Vision ( if you don’t know what it is already / need a refresher - the metaphor version not the medical wala) he fits to the T!!! Prime example!!!

Example - His monologue explanation, Malini my BFF duped me for her personal agenda / selfishness = Imli’s BFF ( he thinks she considers Aryan as) duped her for his gain/revenge against me . Thereby both of us got duped by our best friends and ours was just a misunderstanding absolutely  nothing more , so I am now gonna be the savior and get Imli on board . His way of apologizing and getting Imli back - so simple . If as viewers we did not get to see all that happened , someone looking just at this portion - that’s how it will look like correct ? That’s how this guy thinks the WHOLE TIME ! 

Don’t mean to get anyone in trouble - but this is my interpretation of what I have seen unfold on screen about this character 🤷🏻‍♀️

And this guy is very much needed , he is going to be / he already is the catalyst in so many more ways to bring those two to realize their feelings for each other even more so. 

So heck ya if he is the reason Imli & Aryan are gonna marry - he probably is to make them both realize that through his actions and thoughts- I appreciate that about him!  

Thanks for the tag Pavi, your love meter for these two will be flying off its handles in the coming weeks / months ! 🥳🤧

BOLD - 500%

Mainly ket him show Imli what a b******* he has been so far to her and her definition of an ideal relation.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

@ pink : i think this was projection of what he saw in her eyes in dooriyan episode before he walked away....

her eyes were asking him to hold her, take her in his world, instead he left her to chose to come to him, set herself free, chose freedom from past, in present, for future

awwww this is brilliantly explained Sundari. And she will chooseeee!!! It is actually a great feeling that i let her choose and she choose me!!