Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hurrom thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

You also take care of your health... And dont take stress for exm ... Just be less active in SM...  And use the time to study and meditation..... U will feel better.....🤗😊 Dont worry you give the episode analysis when u r free...  😊

Edited by hurrom - 2 years ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Yaaar, I absolutely, wholeheartedly, earnestly appreciate Aditya Kumar Tripathi's self-image which has been compelling him to pick up internally-logical, sanctimonious fights with his billionaire boss ever since he has entered BT premises. I appreciate the fact that he's not deterred by things like demotions, or whatever you feel after you plead your boss to reinstate you a couple of days after resigning.

I absolutely, awesomely, admire his chutzpah in entering his boss's cabin and snooping around his personal files all the whilst thinking that the ex-wife he so publically slütshamed has been only hoodwinked by the hawt af boss and can be brought back to the right way

Those of you who struggle with imposter syndrome, take a look at this fine masculine specimen of self-confidence in one's analytical skills.

Much love, Muuuawh.

Brava! Brava!

First off, thank you Pavillion way for this thread ( I hope OK to address you this way ). A free space where khul ke, jee bhar ke gaali de sake kisi character ko bhi👍🏼

Agree completely with the above post, my friend👍🏼. Loved it.  The audacity of the Adi guy is unfathomable😡He just got a stake to crawl out of boiling water, a job OKed by ASR out of pity, concern or just because the script demanded it may be. Warna, which employer will reinstate an arrogant, pig-headed employee who threw the job in your face? The family was homeless, jobless and literally on the streets. Yeh toh ek aur hot soup mein hain abhi with the weather forecast mess ( I know it is stupid, but per the show a wrong forecast is criminal🤔) And the guy is itching for revenging ASR? Is he out of his mind? 

I am boss of nothing, but even I don't keep anybody's personal info in plain sight for people to jhat se find it without any effort and that too with cancelled picturesWhy would ASR do that? Too dramatic even for these writers to portray ASR👎🏼like this. I am not happy😳

I guess today they will shock the heck out of the poor guy.😭 I hope the dance sequence is not too long, ki with each of Imlie's forceful dance jhatke, ek defibrillation na dikha dein😭I won't forgive the writers if they do that. They showed somebody intensely rubbing of the paddles together and salivating to shock the poor guy😵 

I am not sure how the poor guy who is getting shocked umpteen times go into beast mode demanding nothing short of a wedding

Edited by mili9 - 2 years ago
JessilaM thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SundariP

@ pink : i think this was projection of what he saw in her eyes in dooriyan episode before he walked away....

her eyes were asking him to hold her, take her in his world, instead he left her to chose to come to him, set herself free, chose freedom from past, in present, for future

That sooo true. If you truly love someone set them free if they come back on their own then its true love.  He always gave her the choice making it her decision.  Make her face her fear and choose her "way".