Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheldon-Cooperr thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode was really beautiful.❤️ Now I'm officially female Janiyaa fan more than male janiyaa. 

Narmada and Arpita's pain was so heartbreaking today.💔 I'm so glad Narmada remembered her daughter's pain too if anything happens to Aryan.

These Rathore folks are gems

Finally finally, thoughts I wanted to hear for weeks are here. Finally Imlie disclosed what Aryan means to her and what a disclosure it was.Dil jeet liya ladki ne aaj k liye.

Coming to logic, it was out of the world in today's episode.

When Imlie was caressing Aryan's head, my brain kept screaming..... Pagal aurat bss kr. He has injuries in his head, you fool.

Tandav Therapy 

https://tenor.com/bpfl9.gif

But must say its benefits are already showing. We got some sneak-peek of Aryan's bare chest. Till the time she is done, we may get full look too. Apne ko bas itna hi chahiye.🤪

Edited by Sheldon-Cooperr - 2 years ago
joyprincy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You wrote about episode so good, I think BS will blame aryan for being with imile. Aryan has revenge against him . I hope this time imlie will stand strong against BS. Because he wrote wrong about her personal life in newspaper as a article. Aryan doesn’t react for that. But now he fighting with his own life  because of BS. She will think about this I hope…. Imlie acting today every scene she nailed it. She made her fans to cry 😭…waiting for tomorrow episode . Hope they will finish that dream sequence like aryan and imlie unite 🥰😍

Pavilion_way thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joyprincy

You wrote about episode so good, I think BS will blame aryan for being with imile. Aryan has revenge against him . I hope this time imlie will stand strong against BS. Because he wrote about her personal life in newspaper as a article. Aryan doesn’t react for that. But now he fighting with his own life  because of BS. She will think about this I hope…. Imlie acting today every scene she nailed it. She made her fans to cry 😭…waiting for tomorrow episode . Hope they will finish that dream sequence like aryan and imlie unite 🥰😍

Thanks 🤗

One thing I realized.. in the folder he also had the article obituary article as well. Claps to the makers for putting that in there...it just show's how much she means to him. She is that imp part of him for whom he will take revenge... just like his BIL. She has essentially become the person who holds the same place as his BIL. 

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the tag, not much of a writer. I really love reading the posts here just like your awesome review. I have been crying since morning seeing the episode, checking posts on twitter , reading your review and the female Jaaniya made me a water pot. I never thought would actually see the female version thought male version was enough for both. I worry about the payal. Wondering it lands in whose hands , hope not in the hands of non trustworthy galat raasta patrakar. Aru has been laid bare his revenge known to hum kaab galat the so Aru has to be galat friend for Imlie and payal his personal kept secret out in open. Have to watch episode again and again just to check out acting chops of trending fahmaan khan, Sumbul. So glad for them. Imlie won't trust Mr. Galat this time, she will choose  Mr. Muskil hopefully. Frankly after all a long time seeing a trp serial worthy serial

I believe the date should be 2 nd march

Edited by rekha02 - 2 years ago
Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yaaar, I absolutely, wholeheartedly, earnestly appreciate Aditya Kumar Tripathi's self-image which has been compelling him to pick up internally-logical, sanctimonious fights with his billionaire boss ever since he has entered BT premises. I appreciate the fact that he's not deterred by things like demotions, or whatever you feel after you plead your boss to reinstate you a couple of days after resigning.

I absolutely, awesomely, admire his chutzpah in entering his boss's cabin and snooping around his personal files all the whilst thinking that the ex-wife he so publically slütshamed has been only hoodwinked by the hawt af boss and can be brought back to the right way

Those of you who struggle with imposter syndrome, take a look at this fine masculine specimen of self-confidence in one's analytical skills.

Much love, Muuuawh.

Brava! Brava!

Edited by Deltablues - 2 years ago
Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I also absolutely appreciate Aparna Tripathi's infallible omnipresence. The way they utilise every single paisa they pay Ritu ji is inspiring in budget management.

Who needs actors like Durga ji and who needs better singers for that autotuned Jaaniya?

I would start getting Aparna-withdrawals if I don't see her intoxicating performance literally everyday. Omg

Chanchal_tvd thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you soo much Pavi!!..🤗

I loved you analysis!!

It was so apt...if it isnt obvious!!

Well this was one hell of a beautiful episode!!!

Just gonna ignore that AKT and concentrate on the good part!❤️

Ahh still cant get over it!

And the fact that much of the feelings were from Imlies side makes we wanna dancee!!

Imlie girl...u won my heart today! Chal pehle ke liye maaf kiya😘(touchwood)😂🧿

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Great analysis pavi..❤️ 

Copying the same from DT :

Precap mein ye tandav kya hai 🤭smiley37

FL version jaaniyaaa mila smiley41 

Episode start pe Aryan Imlie ka naam liya aur Imlie Aryan ka naam smiley27 aur ambulance aagayi 

Phir Imlie ne aaj pura episode mein Aryan ke liye roya aur ab hamara Aryan payal bedside pe nahi apni wallet pe rakh raha hai😁

ST was amazing in that entire scene 👍🏼

Aryan ke subconscious dimaag chal raha hai aur Aryan apni revenge ke baare mein socha aur Imlie bhi aakar teen baate kahi 

pehli baat - akele nahi partner 

dusri baat - usko ussi se bachana

teesri baat - 'Hamara haath thamo aur chalo hamare saath' kaha aur Aryan was about to do that Adi waha par bhi gussakar Imlie ko lekegaya smiley26smiley7🤧

Adi ko pata chala Aryan revenge ke baare mein aur soch raha hai ki Aryan Imlie ko use kiya usse revenge lene ke liye 🤷 Mahaan insaan khud ka actions and behavior bhul gaya aur dusron ko blame karna phirse shuru kiya🤐 

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pavilion_way

@bold: this is so true.. I was so sad to see the girl breaking down in front of her ABP. 

Her support system was going away from her and she just couldn't handle it. 

Such butiful moments. I was sad to see no one notice Imlie but it also makes sense cause all their focus is on Aru who is clinging to life. 

I hope Narmada sees her doing the Tandav to save her son 😭

Comin to AKT ... ufff. paagal aadmi.😈he is the essence of evil in her life. 

Everything is ME ME ME for this man

The only person to notice Imlie's agitation was Sundar and he too was preoccupied with the thoughts of Arpita's injuries. I hope I'm just over thinking but the way Narmada brushed past Imlie without any acknowledgement to get to the doctor made me a little wary. Imlie lied to Narmada about Arpita and now both her children are injured, one even at death's door. I hope Narmada doesn't  start resenting Imlie for lying and acknowledges she was just doing it to save her, Narmada, some heartache. 

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pavilion_way

3) Disappointed that they removed the stretcher scene... 😑 why? it would have been so great. 
Lmao, why do people even take their relatives to Sanjog when you're more likely to die there than on the streets🤕
https://tenor.com/91Gx.gif

On par w/ that Apu and her rolling stretcher scene🤣

6) What in the world are the Tripathi's doing here? Jaha dekho tapak padte hain😒. 

1 whole week without T's is all I'm asking. I get a headache with these guys. I'll take Sundar over them any day. 

Shouldn't they be more worried about their Babu going to jail instead but no, instead they'd rather be kebab main haddi here🙄

Edited by Ahlaam5 - 2 years ago