Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This guy is simply NOT funny - Why does he try so effing hard when he just doesn’t have it!

palml thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Are you seriously acting obtuse as to collateral damage caused by war? What do you think happens when Indian army goes terrorist hunting? Magically no collateral damage?

Alternative for the U.S. would be take the attacks and do nothing. Blunt truth is that EVERY nation, including the U.S. and India, will be willing to put up with civilian casualties in other countries to avoid civilian casualties in their own. To pretend otherwise is to gaslight. 

None of this answers the question that you are okay with Middle Eastern countries being bombed since decades by the USA. Millions of Middle Eastern people and children have been killed, and it is still not enough, still Middle Eastern kids live in fear and sounds of bombs. To pretend that the USA is right for doing this is gaslighting.

Abu Ghraib is another example. 

Middle Eastern people were tortured, raped, killed in Abu Ghraib. Even now the destruction of Middle East hasn't stopped. A lot of the bombing is also done for oil and land in the Middle East, not just for "terrorist hunting"

Edited by palml - 2 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are you seriously acting obtuse as to collateral damage caused by war? What do you think happens when Indian army goes terrorist hunting? Magically no collateral damage?

Alternative for the U.S. would be take the attacks and do nothing. Blunt truth is that EVERY nation, including the U.S. and India, will be willing to put up with civilian casualties in other countries to avoid civilian casualties in their own. To pretend otherwise is to gaslight. 

The major point to note here is that India never propped up and supported extremist groups just to counter an enemy, and then pretended like they were always against said groups only once they started causing trouble closer to home...

Keeping good relations with certain countries might be in India's interest now but that doesn't mean said countries are some doodh ke dhule farishte who never did evil things themselves...

Both the superpowers right now have done (and are doing) terrible things in the name of playing politics, safeguarding national interest, supporting allies, etc....

Imo when it comes to finding allies it's just about choosing whoever is best for us to be with all-round as opposed to trying to decide who is morally right in each situation, because that is:

a.) Completely impractical as it'll never be that one "side" is right in every situation, and-

b.) When it comes to morality in recent/contemporary international politics, as the saying goes, the bar is in Hell...

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zeal17

You said Ukranians weren't serious but that's my point, civilians don't have access to the level of information which people at government level have. Civilians especially localites have chalta hai.. dekha jayga atitude in most cases. 

Now coming to the Timeline on advisory. 

https://twitter.com/amitmalviya/status/1496878921392209921?t=2hVwKAO6u4i8sD_uLun-3A&s=19 

Going by your words let's say Feb 15th advisory wasn't that clear indication.. but if MEA is announcing flights and by 20th giving 2nd advisory to strongly leave. It should have been clear indication by now something serious is going on. 

I can understand for diplomatic reasons why NONE of the embassies, not just India but any country embassy weren't outright announcing evacuation advisory..  but from 15th to 20th to 24th things were escalating. If such things happens in future, I was saying one's best choice here is to start contacting embassy from 15th onwards on daily basis and follow accordingly. Don't go by what classmate, padosi, chacha mama saying. 

No one booked 20th flights because like you said student had classes and some even had exams. But some of these students weren't taking it seriously at all. There is another video about students Joking humne bachalo,Enjoying classes will be online and doing Ha He He about the evacuation process. 

Evacuation is no joke. 

Yes, 15th wasnt clear at all. And CIA had said there will be attack on 16th which did not happen and entire media made fun of them asing how US intelligence failed like in Afganistan. So this video might have been recorded on 16th when everyone was making fun. Indian studentd did go by Embassy advisories by 20th Feb but that was too late and that was only time when Indian government showed urgency not before that.

Yes, by 20th, 22nd people were starting to leave. No flight was flying vacant. All flights were sold out. Initially there was just a single flight from Ukraine Kyiv then only 3 flightes were added whcih was sold out immediately. Dp you have any other proof other than Malviya's clam about Air India cancelling flights due to not booking? Many many students are reporting how tickets were 80k-1.5 lakh and sometimes 3 lakh in these times. High demand and not supply caused hike in prices.  Many of them also reported sold out. And these are not just one student but multiple students said this. There might be some students who did not take it seriously initially but fligths were not at all vacant. That means government was not doing their job efficiently.  Students were contacting with Embassy urging them to negotiate with Universities for online classes. Embassy people kept telling them its okay, it is not serious in 15th feb-20th feb. Again reported by multiple students.

Can Air India or Aviation ministry confirm that Air India was cancellign due to not enough booking instead of Malviya?

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Yes, 15th wasnt clear at all. And CIA had said there will be attack on 16th which did not happen and entire media made fun of them asing how US intelligence failed like in Afganistan. So this video might have been recorded on 16th when everyone was making fun. Indian studentd did go by Embassy advisories by 20th Feb but that was too late and that was only time when Indian government showed urgency not before that.

Yes, by 20th, 22nd people were starting to leave. No flight was flying vacant. All flights were sold out. Initially there was just a single flight from Ukraine Kyiv then only 3 flightes were added whcih was sold out immediately. Dp you have any other proof other than Malviya's clam about Air India cancelling flights due to not booking? Many many students are reporting how tickets were 80k-1.5 lakh and sometimes 3 lakh in these times. High demand and not supply caused hike in prices.  Many of them also reported sold out. And these are not just one student but multiple students said this. There might be some students who did not take it seriously initially but fligths were not at all vacant. That means government was not doing their job efficiently.  Students were contacting with Embassy urging them to negotiate with Universities for online classes. Embassy people kept telling them its okay, it is not serious in 15th feb-20th feb. Again reported by multiple students.

Can Air India or Aviation ministry confirm that Air India was cancellign due to not enough booking instead of Malviya?

The IT Cell Head, Malviya.....how dare you question his credibility? 😆

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What collateral damages have been suffered when the Indian Army went 'terrorist hunting' (whatever that means)? Can you cite examples? 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FastForward22

Haan bhai, credibility toh sirf congressiyo ki aur unke biwi bachcho ke paltu piddiyo ki hi bas reh gayi hai. Baki saare 2 rs per tweet IT cell jo hai. Par yeh itne honest hai ki sirf biscuit se hi apna guzara kar lete hai.

So you admit that the IT Cell is 2 Rs per tweet? 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

What i said in my post is an absolute truth no one can deny.

You said that Congressis havs more credibility than 2 Rs. IT Cell. That's the absolute truth? Okay. If you say so.... 

Haan bhai, credibility toh sirf congressiyo ki aur unke biwi bachcho ke paltu piddiyo ki hi bas reh gayi hai. Baki saare 2 rs per tweet IT cell jo hai. Par yeh itne honest hai ki sirf biscuit se hi apna guzara kar lete hai.

I read Biscuit as Bis-koot. The IT Cell is taking over my senses. Vishwaguru Modi Ji Zindabaad. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

I mean what i said. And i have written in basic hindi...no?😆

Haan, wohi to bola maine. Congressiyo ki credibility 2 Rs. IT Cell walon se zyada hai. I agree, although I despise both.