Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almirah thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Even if they didn't expect it to escalate, that's not the way to talk about a war like situation. Their tone and what they said was pathetic. They don't deserve to be pulled out from Ukraine. As simple as that. They behaved more like Ukrainians than Indians. A bunch of dumb, entitled, rich, spoilt brats. Indian students in Ukraine go there not through merit. But there are these paid offers by Ukraine that their rich parents pay for and get these fools to somehow graduate.

I wish they are shown this clip now and I want to see their faces, what they have to say now. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Almirah

Even if they didn't expect it to escalate, that's not the way to talk about a war like situation. Their tone and what they said was pathetic. They don't deserve to be pulled out from Ukraine. As simple as that. They behaved more like Ukrainians than Indians. A bunch of dumb, entitled, rich, spoilt brats. Indian students in Ukraine go there not through merit. But there are these paid offers by Ukraine that their rich parents pay for and get these fools to somehow graduate.

I wish they are shown this clip now and I want to see their faces, what they have to say now. 

No, no they do not. 

Nobody deserves to die and be stuck in a situation like that, I’m sure it was a harrowing experience from them, it’s not a joke. It’s like saying, let’s kill people just because they don’t behave the way you think they should? 

The student killed in shelling in Kharkiv as also not from a good background either. Many people take loans to study. 

Medical studies in private  colleges in India is much much expensive than in countries like Ukraine. Government colleges like  AIIMS have an acceptance rate of .02%. Add to that reservations.

Almirah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

No, no they do not. 

Nobody deserves to die and be stuck in a situation like that, I’m sure it was a harrowing experience from them, it’s not a joke. It’s like saying, let’s kill people just because they don’t behave the way you think they should? 

The student killed in shelling in Kharkiv as also not from a good background either. Many people take loans to study. 

Medical studies in private  colleges in India is much much expensive than in countries like Ukraine. Government colleges like  AIIMS have an acceptance rate of .02%. Add to that reservations.

I am strictly talking about these four students and the students with mentality like these.

They are Ukranians. Not Indians. 

They are themselves saying here We don't need you India, mocking India. So I don't think India and Indians should consider these students Indians. These Ukranians should be able to face their country's problems like any other Ukranian. Amen. 

Almirah thumbnail

If an Indian chooses to go to and live in Europe or America, they should be prepared to face racism at some point or another in their lives. 

Almirah thumbnail

China is the only superpower now. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

If an Indian chooses to go to and live in Europe or America, they should be prepared to face racism at some point or another in their lives. 

The world is blessed to see d innocence , humanity of so called innocent Ukraine civilians.

World saw the great us , eu lol .

Indians in war zone even helped Ukrs n others with food , water n shown the true humanity . Even pak, turkey students used Indian flag at borders . India helped Nepal n evacuated them also etc..

Edited by Nonpareil - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

China is the only superpower now. 

Never 

Almirah thumbnail

It's bitter truth. More like an open secret. Every country fears China. Nobody knows their actual power. Nobody knows what is going inside that country. The world economy is dependent on China.