Vir Das - I too am sorry I’m not Putin's mother

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Since the internet is doing Putins Mother poetry. I too am sorry I’m not Putins mother

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is this supposed to be funny..

🙄

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

Is this supposed to be funny..

🙄

Funny and hard hitting at the same time...but then an Indian Mom would have hardly made a difference....we have our own PM as an example.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Does these wokes have any words for what western countries are doing or did in countries like Yemen, Syria or Iraq etc. 

They won't speak for atrocities committed by west because that is where money is coming from. 🤗 

Hypocrites and double standards. 

Edited by Zeal17 - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

@Zeal  You mean what the West is doing to those naïve innocent Yemeni terrorists like OSAMA BIN LADEN? His successors still are operating out of Yemen and Syria and Iraq... planning attacks on multiple places, including India. Abu Bakr al Baghdadi: terrorism with a side line of sex trafficking of children. The poor guy was just trying to make a living. Ooh, let's not forget Sudan, where schoolgirls get kidnapped and sold into sex slavery. 

1, 2, 3... here will come the justifications of colonialism as though the terrorists didn't belong to some of the richest and most well-educated groups in modern world. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What? So terrorists are operating from Yemen so let innocent kids be starved to death? 

I don't know the recent statistics but some 10 million plus population were under and famine and starving.

Saudi is leading this war against Yemen since 2015 and US is providing weapons. 

Fyi, This is not for some terrorists in Yemen but the strategic location which Saudi and West wants to control.

Edited by Zeal17 - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The crux of this entire unfortunate situation is because of USA and Russia. The origin of this lies in the long dispute between the two countries...and Ukraine is sadly in the line of fire because of its relations to the US.

Its just an all out bad situation where innocent lives are at stake.

Not supporting anyone, but cant trust USA after they left Afghanistan to fend for itself.

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

He’s cheesy 😆

Not on Chappelles level 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Those supporting 🇷🇺, remember this. Two wrongs don’t make a right. I don’t understand wtf is wrong with some Indians supporting the war when India has much to loose because of this. Learn from Russians, they themselves are against the Ukrainian invasion and are holding protests inspite of facing jail time. Russia is WRONG here. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Those supporting 🇷🇺, remember this. Two wrongs don’t make a right. I don’t understand wtf is wrong with some Indians supporting the war when India has much to loose because of this. Learn from Russians, they themselves are against the Ukrainian invasion and are holding protests inspite of facing jail time. Russia is WRONG here. 

Too many delusional Indians supporting Russia on social media. It's making us look idiotic and inhuman at the same time.