Farah Khan shares Madhuri Dixit-Shriram Nene’s dance video

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Choreographer-turned-filmmaker Farah Khan shared a video of Madhuri Dixit and her husband Shriram Nene, which will leave their fans in awe. The video shows Madhuri and Shirram having the time of their lives at a party. The two are matching steps with each other on Madhuri’s popular song ‘Tamma Tamma Loge.’ While Madhuri cannot stop smiling, Shriram Nene sure looks like he is having fun. Sharing the video on her Instagram stories, Farah called Madhuri and Shriram ‘couple goals.’ She also joked about how Shriram can give Madhuri a tough competition in terms of his dancing skills.

On Saturday, Madhuri posted a video in which she revisited all the beautiful years she has spent with her husband. Sharing it on Instagram, Madhuri wrote, “My husband, my friend, my confidant, my heart & the best father in the world, Happy Birthday.” Shriram also shared a picture of himself on Instagram with a caption that read, “Another year around the sun! Every year we grow together and I look forward to the journey ahead. In the meanwhile, thanks for all the memories and for being there with me.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ6Wb5BgnZP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link