Frequent Posters

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Why wait? It’s already started 😂 check out the other forum posts lol

ayushisingh29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I love abhimanyu because he's a strong male lead..and better than many star plus trash heroes..

BUT I'm always gonna call him out when I find him problematic..

Manhandling kairav was too much and that too for a sister who's crazy as hell and can't take rejections and is always in suicide mode..

Kairav is very sensible and handles the situation maturely by accepting that he indeed dated anisha..but they aren't together anymore..

But abhimanyu being abhimanyu is as always impulsive for no reason..

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

exactly the way they support him is just....... 

he is impulsive, arrogant and has anger management issues 

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushisingh29

I love abhimanyu because he's a strong male lead..and better than many star plus trash heroes..

BUT I'm always gonna call him out when I find him problematic..

Manhandling kairav was too much and that too for a sister who's crazy as hell and can't take rejections and is always in suicide mode..

Kairav is very sensible and handles the situation maturely by accepting that he indeed dated anisha..but they aren't together anymore..

But abhimanyu being abhimanyu is as always impulsive for no reason..

I have my broccoli and asparagus and some kale also ready. Now I am going to healthily disagree with you. 

Yes, Pre Tilak Abhimanyu was a strong male lead who I was also smitten with. Post Tilak, he is a whiny, arrogant, self righteous, in his own words gunda mawaali who does thod phod and have no TAMEEZ unlike his claims, manipulating, gaslighting, threatening self harm to force a woman he "loves" into confession kind of guy. Which is repulsive in my opinion. And I will run far away from the blaring red siren that he is. 

So, Anisha and Abhimanyu are the same. I see no difference. So, if Anisha is a psycho usse bada psycho is Abhimanyu. 

chremma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

I have my broccoli and asparagus and some kale also ready. Now I am going to healthily disagree with you. 

Yes, Pre Tilak Abhimanyu was a strong male lead who I was also smitten with. Post Tilak, he is a whiny, arrogant, self righteous, in his own words gunda mawaali who does thod phod and have no TAMEEZ unlike his claims, manipulating, gaslighting, threatening self harm to force a woman he "loves" into confession kind of guy. Which is repulsive in my opinion. And I will run far away from the blaring red siren that he is. 

So, Anisha and Abhimanyu are the same. I see no difference. So, if Anisha is a psycho usse bada psycho is Abhimanyu. 

So this was the healthy debate you were looking for, i got your point now.

Toss some berries to your broccoli, asparagus and kale mix, will keep you sane🤣

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

He has no right to point a finger at Kairav given all he’s done. I get that it was his instinct to protect his sister and he’s repenting about the Aarohi mess but his reasons for the latter aren’t entirely pure. He doesn’t repent hurting Aarohi (yes Aarohi is wrong on many levels but to do that to a girl on her wedding day and emotionally cheat on her with her sister doesn’t make him any better), he repents that it out a strain on Abhira. 

It’s strange how men turn into different people when it’s their sisters matter. They behave one way for everyone and when it comes to their sister, their righteous ignites! 

I want to like Abhimanyu cause I adore Harshad and the character has a lot of potential (the first month of episodes was bomb) so I hope we get to see more growth from him. Like the scene where he stepped back from the Goenkas doorstep shows he’s becoming considerate of Akshara’s family and respecting their boundaries. 

I liked that he sat down and talked to Kairav. Yes he wasn’t giving Kairav the benefit of the doubt but I want to see him really act on Akshus family is my own and that’s a step toward that.  The divide between their families is already there and its better that it stays there. It shows they’re flawed and it’s a process (considering how much people hate Aarohi’s overnight transformation, they should be glad that abhis not jumping on the family train so soon). For the first time I acc like Kairav and I support his decision. And that’s not because I don’t like anisha, it’s because he’s being practical about it. He doesn’t have the energy to deal with this Goenkas vs Birla war nor does he see his union with Anisha as fruitful because of it. Is it cowardice to give up on love so easily? Maybe. But I choose to believe he understands the timing of it all isn’t right. It’s not like he’s marrying someone else (hi Abhi), he’s just saying I can’t with this relationship right now considering the mess we’re all in and so it’s best we stop before we get more hurt and others get involved.

Edited by Baarish_Sim - 2 years ago
Baarish_Sim thumbnail

Maybe you guys should try some junk food too! Idk about you but chocolate solves all my debates 😂

abhirafan.5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

But don’t you think he forced confession out of her only after he was sure that she loves him!! When he found out that she saved him by risking her life. She is conditioned to be like that, he made her to cross all the boundaries for her love and happiness. In that aspect I disagree with whoever is saying Abhimanyu forced confession out of Akshara.

Edited by Vaish.5 - 2 years ago
chremma thumbnail

I would've but i m on calorie deficit, can't risk my diet so berries have to suffice😭

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

Maybe you guys should try some junk food too! Idk about you but chocolate solves all my debates 😂

Oh, I love chocolates but dark chocolates. 😋

I don't like milk chocolate much and I am also lactose intolerant just like bullshit intolerant. So.