Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 years ago
lol…they are saying it’s all arohis fault ,.that she escalated the situation 😂.. and they’re not interested in abhimanyu pushing kairav around..rather what’s getting them all hot is that akshara pulled abhimanyus shirt and it was steamy..🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.. sadly…trps for yrkkh will always be high due to people simply loving the lead couples cringe romance..  Characterisation and writing seems irrelevant..throw in a romantic abhira scene and song and the episode is a super hit…irrelevant of whatever nonsense they’ve showed 😐. That’s the mentality of many viewers,.. and then you’ll get an amazing show like Nima denzongpa that focuses on relevant social issues faced by millions of people worldwide ..and it will get a 1.3 trp.. because there’s no steamy romance and songs and popular actors 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Indira1211 - 2 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Yaar, tum mujhe kyun bata rahe ho yeh sab. 😑 

Post Tilak se mujhe Abhimanyu dikhate hi ulti pulti aati hai, like their soul wala pyaar! 

I am looking for a healthy debate with only disagreements where people justify Abhimanyu. Let me go get some asparagus and broccoli to get ready. 

Only one healthy explanation I have is  -

He is Mahadev's Bhakt...BAAS..who opens his third eye of anger easily and destroys everyone everything 🤣if they don't come out according to you.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: chremma

Arry that is same like grandaparents ni bolty h *hmare ghr k bachhe* *hmare ghr ki beta,beti* that stuff..and also that they raised the kids so thyey became bade papa and bade mumma instead of dadu and dadi

But i prefer if they would have sticked to what he used to call them in bachpan like Dadu, dadi and pardadi..what is mimi? what does it mean?

mein ny Yrkkh S2  dekha tha Kaira Kairat fan hoon.KaiRat's death time Kairav 18 years old tha aur Akshu 10 years old thi aur Aarohi 8 years old thi that times Kairat thy But Phir bhi Akshu aur Aarohi Mannu uncle ko Survarna ko Bade Ma aur Bade papa kehty thy aur Kairav Suhasini Goenka ko pardadi aur Manish aur Survarna ko Dadi dadu kehta tha 😔 Mimi cat ko bhi kehty hain 😂 KaiRa ky time Kdadi Sherni thi aur aab Bheegi Billi ban gye hai

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

A doctor has to behave like a doctor at home too.  How many from their field have empathy, sympathy or humanity. He requires to mask himself in the hospital. Is he is supposed to behave in a similar manner with his toxic loved ones. 

Akshara sacrificed for a selfish sister whose only aim is to hurt, snatch and become number 1. She told Akshu ab tu peeche hategi. Aarohi drilled the feeling of despair on what basis? Akshu you are a musician and Dr. Abhimanyu Birla deserves the best. 

Well, Abhimanyu ditched Aarohi in the same manner. 

Yes Kairav has the right to call off his relationship. However on what grounds he is telling tata bye bye to Anisha. 

Your brother fell in love with one sister and almost got married to another. 

WHAT IS ANISHA'S FAULT.  WHEN DID THEY MEET. Let us assume that were in a long distance relationship since a year, much much before Abhimanyu  fiasco then is Kairav right? 

Is he man enough to stand for Anisha. No he is running away from a crisis. 

He has the right to back out if one fine morning realisation dawns upon him that Anisha has self injurious behaviour, suicidal tendencies, she is hyper sensitive, stubborn and her cup of woes spill out. Yeah I want a sorted girl for myself and Anisha is not the one then please Kairav do the honours. 

He can tell Abhimanyu that i have fallen out of love with your sis. Hell wouldn't have broken loose. 

Being physical with violent streaks is what sets him apart from the rest. His father is also similar. 

Like father like son. 

Nothing is right about them. 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago
atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushisingh29

exactly..when anisha was out of sight she was out of mind..and now suddenly she's harshvardhan Birla’s most favorite daughter and neil and abhimanyu both are so protective of her that they're manhandling kairav taking turns..GREAT 👏 

But I loved the way akshara stopped him..she literally held his shirt the way he was manhandling kairav..this girl can be really fierce when needed..abhimanyu stopped right away and was shit scared..akshara is his weakness and only she has the power to tame this wild man

It's not ONLY about akshara being fierce aur weakness of Abhimanyu... she has the power to tame but, yes.. someone has to stop this man. They are not in grocery store where they can choose their partners and stay adamant about having them even if they are not available. Abhimanyu was proud of Akshara when she defended him against Ruby saying the consent matters... what happened to that ?  My man may treat me as the greatest blessing of his life, I'll respect and love him for that but.. not more than my brother ... ever...!! Especially when my brother had treated his girl right and has his reasons to call off the relationship. Abhimanyus may come and go, brother has to stay.  

ayushisingh29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atulya1

It's not ONLY about akshara being fierce aur weakness of Abhimanyu... she has the power to tame but, yes.. someone has to stop this man. They are not in grocery store where they can choose their partners and stay adamant about having them even if they are not available. Abhimanyu was proud of Akshara when she defended him against Ruby saying the consent matters... what happened to that ?  My man may treat me as the greatest blessing of his life, I'll respect and love him for that but.. not more than my brother ... ever...!! Especially when my brother had treated his girl right and has his reasons to call off the relationship. Abhimanyus may come and go, brother has to stay.  

its not about choosing kairav over abhimanyu..she's just defending her brother because she knows he isn't wrong..akshu would have defended abhimanyu the same way if kairav tried to hit him...anisha is too crazy and impulsive and the way she went to goenka house demanding kairav was very wrong..kairav has a right to end the relationship for whatever reason and anisha need to be patient and respect his NO..

l'm super annoyed at abhimanyu for manhandling kairav and even neil because he also did the same at the lake..their sister is not normal and she has suicidal tendencies but instead of handling her carefully they are busy fighting with kairav..

Abhimanyu is too impulsive and by showing this aggression towards kairav he angered goenkas more..and now akshara is also going to get upset with him..

atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushisingh29

its not about choosing kairav over abhimanyu..she's just defending her brother because she knows he isn't wrong..akshu would have defended abhimanyu the same way if kairav tried to hit him...anisha is too crazy and impulsive and the way she went to goenka house demanding kairav was very wrong..kairav has a right to end the relationship for whatever reason and anisha need to be patient and respect his NO..

l'm super annoyed at abhimanyu for manhandling kairav and even neil because he also did the same at the lake..their sister is not normal and she has suicidal tendencies but instead of handling her carefully they are busy fighting with kairav..

Abhimanyu is too impulsive and by showing this aggression towards kairav he angered goenkas more..and now akshara is also going to get upset with him..

That's what matters.. If the guy has been treating the girl right and finds something amiss in that relationship, why is he coerced to stay with it. What I have heard about previous seasons, Yrkkh is all about families, values, sacrifices and bonding. Does this impatient idiot anisha fits the bill? A big no.. she is all about herself and what she wants... where do the families figure in this scenerio? Goenkas have a set mindset about future partners and with that behaviour, She stands nowhere in their lives.. 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Actually what he is trying to do now with Kairav was what Kairav was trying to do with him when he bounced back and forth between his two sisters. It's just Kairav has less violence and guts to stand up for what he wants and to seek justice for his loved ones. 

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Only one healthy explanation I have is  -

He is Mahadev's Bhakt...BAAS..who opens his third eye of anger easily and destroys everyone everything 🤣if they don't come out according to you.

Paavam Mahadev. Leave the god alone is all what I have to say. 😅