Saba Mumtaz left Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata ha?

  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

In today's episode, Utkarsh Naitani name is mentioned.

DKP replaces writers with a drop in trps?.

The creative director, screen play in charge are very much present.

Aren't they equally responsible for the fairy tale romance ?

Why is a week's performance taken as base. No wonder the characters are shallow and there is no connectivity in the episodes.

Edited by Winnertakesital - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Does it mean that they will look beyond the surface romance and give the couple a base ?

Posted: 2 years ago

Trp didn't drop because of poor screen play it was because of cricket. If you look at it every shows trp dropped. 

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Maneetlover123


Trp didn't drop because of poor screen play it was because of cricket. If you look at it every shows trp dropped. 

0.1 or 0.2 is expected 0.4 is quite steep.

Cricket has not effected other shows. 

Many ardent fans watch the matches on apps.

Posted: 2 years ago

She is still writing... There might be some reasons...

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by ishqdinoorhai9


She is still writing... There might be some reasons...

Her name is not mentioned with Utkarsh. There is a Dheeraj along with him.

She is a senior writer. 

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Winnertakesital


Her name is not mentioned with Utkarsh. There is a Dheeraj along with him.

She is a senior writer. 

 


Before Uttkarsh name was not mentioned... But he was still writing. 


Uttkarsh and Zama sir are looking over them, Bhavna mam writes screen play, Saba mam writes story and Dheeraj sir writes dialogues. It's a good between them 

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by ishqdinoorhai9


 


Before Uttkarsh name was not mentioned... But he was still writing. 


Uttkarsh and Zama sir are looking over them, Bhavna mam writes screen play, Saba mam writes story and Dheeraj sir writes dialogues. It's a good between them 

The dialogue writer has to improve. The producer is shuffling the wrong person.

  1  


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai CC # 5

pencil LizzieBennet   stackexchange 1492   eye 49991

LizzieBennet 1492 49991 17 days ago WildestDreams
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 20th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

pencil Sutapasima   stackexchange 26   eye 6143

Sutapasima 26 6143 28 days ago libran90
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 19th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

pencil Sutapasima   stackexchange 287   eye 21944

Sutapasima 287 21944 28 days ago sandhir.candy
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 12th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

pencil Sutapasima   stackexchange 591   eye 25087

Sutapasima 591 25087 a month ago writtenupdate
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 18th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

pencil Sutapasima   stackexchange 575   eye 36926

Sutapasima 575 36926 a month ago Lostin90s

Topic Info

4 Participants 7 Replies 2078Views

Topic started by Winnertakesital

Last replied by Winnertakesital

loader
loader
up-open TOP