Bengali Shows

Ei Poth Jodi Na Shesh Hoy DT#1 "Who is Mumu's real Chandrabhan Singh?"

Artemis7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is a discussion thread for "Amader Ei Poth Jodi Na Shesh Hoy" starring Annwesha Hazra as Urmi Sarkar (née Rakshit) and Writwik Mukherjee as Satyaki Sarkar in the lead roles.

As Zee5 has very kindly stated (😛), the show portrays the journey of a rich and lively girl Urmi, who eventually becomes a lady taxi driver and falls in love with Satyaki, a boy from a lower middleclass family.

But the show is much more than a love story. This show shares how the love of family truly is life's greatest blessing, how one can rise freeing themselves from the shackles of beliefs that have passed on from generation to generation, but at the same time respect old traditions and customs of our culture. This isn't just about the lead pair, it's about what challenges one faces in life and how can we tackle them.

Let's join Tuklush and Pagli in their paglami!

Please note:

• This thread has been created purely for entertainment purposes.
  • One is free to express their views here - either for or against.
  • One should keep in mind that they should not be using any kind of derogatory language. Neither for the actors nor for their fellow forumwasis.
  • This show challenges certain societal values that are deeply inculcated in some people. If you believe in them or not, please do not force it on the other person.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

I am here to admire the welcome tag you have posted 

Artemis7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am here to admire the welcome tag you have posted 

Aww! Thank you so much! 🤗❤️

Artemis7 thumbnail

Mishti! Where you at?😆

This Genie has fulfilled your wish 🤣

mishti_unicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Artemis7

Mishti! Where you at?😆

This Genie has fulfilled your wish 🤣

Main aa gayiiiiii Sinjiniiii!

Tuklush-puklush and Urmi's 6 month anniversary is a real laughter riot😆This cutie celebrates an anniversary every month!

But yes now some big celebrations are awaiting us - Raagi Aunty's 30th Anniversary (Yeah, 30 long years!) And hopefully, Mumu didi's and Sumon's wedding🥳

P.S. Loveee the title of the thread❤️

Edited by mishti_unicorn - 2 years ago
mishti_unicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Urmi, the shishu-bou, has grown up a lot?!😉

On a serious note, the closeness between Urmi and Tukai is really heartwarming to watch. The show is really well-written (I really hope they don't mess this up like the messed Mithai up) and a lot of tracks/bonds require appreciation. For instance, the Hemanta-Urmi bond just beautiful. Unlike on other ITV shows and elsewhere, these two genuinely care for and understand each other AT ALL TIMES and not just when everything is going well. He is a true father to her and stands by her choices, even when everybody else is against them. The recent job track deserves a HUGE shout-out. 

I'm really looking forward to Raagi Aunty and Baba's biye❤️

MoodyMango thumbnail

Hello we are playing a game. Pls do comment on this threadsmiley9

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. 

You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Edited by Daphnes - 2 years ago
MoodyMango thumbnail

Hello we are playing a game. Pls do comment on this threadsmiley9

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. 

You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Amader Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoy: Join the fun ride with Urmi around the  City of Joy and know her interesting life - Zee5 News

Ei Poth Jodi Na Sesh Hoye | 7th May | সাত্যকির বিপদে ঊর্মি কি পারবে তাকে  উদ্ধার করতে? #SatyakirBipodeUrmiKiParbeTakeUddharKorte  #EiPothJodiNaSeshHoye #ZeeOnTheGo... | By Zee Bangla | Facebook

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Amader Ei Poth Jodi na Sesh Hoy TV Serial - Watch Amader Ei ...

Amader Ei Poth Jodi na Sesh Hoy TV Serial - Watch Amader Ei Poth Jodi na  Sesh Hoy Online All Episodes (1-452) on ZEE5