Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

This is shocking man....anyways it's good u have got company. I would have packed my bags and left on next bus

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Good evening ladies.

It's already 7 pm at my place 

Just returned to my room.

I am still thinking if KVG has left UD. 😁😁

Coz the makers stated in their stories a week ago about all fandoms getting their share of happiness.

If tejang happens who will fateh marry then??? 😁😁

I have also seen that bts of him in Mumbai but how come makers didn't release his exit.

Or they still thinking to keep him??

Perhaps he's on a break and will return.

What is going on?? Even i don't get it. A member stated he is already back to his yt stories.

I hope he has left for good. 

Otherwise forum wale will throw tamatar on me for bringing up this farewell thread.

The marriage takes place today.

Jasmin shocked to see the dulha. It could be amrik. Tejo will find someone lying unconscious behind a sofa. So maybe amrik ney fateh ko behosh kardiya 

I think i will watch today's episode. Curious to know the groom. Hope it's not Angad. 

These makers are unpredictable.

Will watch it on yt after it airs on tv 

Here is local cable in the room. They only have few channels. All local. 

Ps 

Nothing much discovered today. The gardener left after lunch. Didn't see him. The day time security wale reported of vandalism in the campus. Classroom tables and chairs destroyed. Washroom key walls mey all types of dirty writing etc. Bunch of brats. Lots of disciplinary issues. Total twenty four  dormitories but only thirteen  has wardens. The larger ones with 200 capacities

The one i put up was business faculty , my own specialization. There were only eighty students. Smaller ones doesn't have wardens. They want to save cost. They can't hire twenty four at a time .

I am thinking of quitting my job by year end . It's taking a toll. For several yrs i didn't work since pregnancy. My kid will be six this yr. Very mischievous. My husband runs a travel agency. Covid took away tourism. Borders closed for two yrs. He was sitting at home feeling depressed. Now joined a friend in retail business till his own work starts. God knows when borders will open 

Luckily in 2019, we settled our house loan . So no extra commitments. Last year i called my ex boss to rejoin so was online. This year return to worksite and it's tiring. After few years of being hsewife i don't feel like going back to work. The body and mind gets tired. I am thinking of my own business. A few options are there. Still thinking. Instead of working for others it's better to work for urself.

Bold 1- it's Amrik. So Angad nahi hai. I am relieved nahi to KVG apni kismat ko kosata what was the bad muhurat I read this script 

Bold 2 - it's always better. After staying at home for long period it's tough to go out.u can start small and then gradually u will be able to spend more time on it

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

This is shocking man....anyways it's good u have got company. I would have packed my bags and left on next bus

Good morning

Today off day 

Loitering downstairs at the lobby after breakfast 

The other lady is working. She left for the campus early. I was alone . Didn't want to stay in the room. She will finish at 1 pm. Then we will have lunch at a stall walking distance from the hotel. Perhaps chinese for lunch. 

If i ieave what will i tell my boss when i return.

A bunch of kids scare me away.😁😁

Can't take off just like that 

But i did advise the office side to inform the management to get wardens for the smaller dormitories otherwise the brats will get them into trouble some day.

I deleted the posts. Wrote it in the wrong thread.

Don't want to get into trouble . 

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Bold 1- it's Amrik. So Angad nahi hai. I am relieved nahi to KVG apni kismat ko kosata what was the bad muhurat I read this script 

Bold 2 - it's always better. After staying at home for long period it's tough to go out.u can start small and then gradually u will be able to spend more time on it

Tq for informing. I haven't watch yet 

Been skipping since this fake accident thing started. 

Am wondering when will kvg last episode be??

Perhaps next week. 

My neighbor is doing catering business. So still thinking to join her. Tired of the same profesion after some time. Need a change. The other is running a grocery store 😁😁

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Good evening ladies,

I just watched yesterday's UD episode.

Jasmin married amrik.

The funny part was it was ok for everyone coz fateh remained single and could marry Tejo.

Virks literally didn't have any problem that amrik married jasmin. Indirectly were happy that tejo could marry fateh and enter virks. 

Thank god most of us moved on from this show

dusk2dawn thumbnail

What is left in the show anyway… KVG’s cameo is over n he said tata bye bye to this πŸ˜†

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

What is left in the show anyway… KVG’s cameo is over n he said tata bye bye to this πŸ˜†

I still saw him in the episode. When is his track closing if he has left for Mumbai.

Perhaps Monday i think.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I still saw him in the episode. When is his track closing if he has left for Mumbai.

Perhaps Monday i think.

He must have finished shooting.. n return to Mumbai.. his SIT videos are more popular than this show πŸ˜†
I am not watching the show so don’t know when his cameo will be over on screen..

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

He must have finished shooting.. n return to Mumbai.. his SIT videos are more popular than this show πŸ˜†
I am not watching the show so don’t know when his cameo will be over on screen..

What other shows u following now'

Is the snow storm over

Today i had Thailand food for the first time. Spicy wala. 

Mr Matthew ( the head of the night security) brought us for city tour. Myself , my room mate, ms yan( the taiwanese lady) and another guy, also a professor. He is local but just decided to join us. He's single not married. Living alone. Renting an apartment near the campus.

He refused to put up in the staff hostel stating he finds the campus eerie. 

Btw ,nI am three hours from Malaysia Thailand border😁😁

If i want to run from this eerie place, i can run to Thailand by train. Bus will take five hrs due to traffic.🀣🀣🀣

dusk2dawn thumbnail

What other shows u following now'

Is the snow storm over

Today i had Thailand food for the first time. Spicy wala. 

Mr Matthew ( the head of the night security) brought us for city tour. Myself , my room mate, ms yan( the taiwanese lady) and another guy, also a professor. He is local but just decided to join us. He's single not married. Living alone. Renting an apartment near the campus.

He refused to put up in the staff hostel stating he finds the campus eerie. 

Btw ,nI am three hours from Malaysia Thailand border😁😁

If i want to run from this eerie place, i can run to Thailand by train. Bus will take five hrs due to traffic.🀣🀣🀣

I am following one right now.. On star πŸ˜†

Yeah snow storm is over spreading white sheet all over..

Thai food is yum yum.. We make spicy thai curries at home.. Here in restaurants sometimes we ghas phus (vegetarian) people don’t have that many choices πŸ˜†

Yeah that professor might know the students in dorm are ragging so better to live alone in a rented apartment than to put up with them on campus or the eerie old hotel πŸ˜†

Instead of train to thailand you can take train to your home also πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ but if you are tired staying home then 

Awesome you can have a Thai vacay πŸ˜†

Thailand is calling you Sawadee Ka πŸ™πŸ˜†