dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Would love to know about the ragging ๐Ÿคฃ

Tumhaari kahaani tumhaari zubaani ๐Ÿ˜†

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

I heard ishq mey marjawan 3 very interesting.

I think Fanaa IMMJ3 is not good enough. They will make their mistake twice (like IMMJ2) so I can't recommend it for now. Maybe after 30 episodes? Who knows lol 

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I will miss Karen!

Which show will he in next?

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Deleted

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

I swear girl , If I would be there I would have shout till my guts are out ๐Ÿคฃ

N these unis are good at just quieting people and put the curtains of these serious stuff . Its not funny that your pranks can trigger someoneโ€™s health issues n heart attacks..

N the staff knew n shamelessly they told you by laughing it off that oohh you have been ragged like they make MTV bakraa ๐Ÿ˜ก

Watchman having bmw interesting ๐Ÿค” They pay him high to stay silent what else..

Thank god you have got company n we all have to learn from that taiwanese professor how to not get afraid ๐Ÿ˜†

Stay safe , it seems weird that I found your story funny which is not at all funny but I can understand the repercussions of the incident if I put myself in your shoes.. 

Aniash thumbnail

deleted

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

its very interesting to hear your all experience as guest lecturer at university.

hunted experience can be true and ragging why didn't staff gave you idea about it they enjoyed at your expenses๐Ÿ˜ก

good you got that other lecturer company

and your findings are shocking but thats what goes everywhere

education is now business.

thanks for sharing your experience.

Aniash thumbnail

Good evening ladies.

It's already 7 pm at my place 

Just returned to my room.

I am still thinking if KVG has left UD. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Coz the makers stated in their stories a week ago about all fandoms getting their share of happiness.

If tejang happens who will fateh marry then??? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I have also seen that bts of him in Mumbai but how come makers didn't release his exit.

Or they still thinking to keep him??

Perhaps he's on a break and will return.

What is going on?? Even i don't get it. A member stated he is already back to his yt stories.

I hope he has left for good. 

Otherwise forum wale will throw tamatar on me for bringing up this farewell thread.

The marriage takes place today.

Jasmin shocked to see the dulha. It could be amrik. Tejo will find someone lying unconscious behind a sofa. So maybe amrik ney fateh ko behosh kardiya 

I think i will watch today's episode. Curious to know the groom. Hope it's not Angad. 

These makers are unpredictable.

Will watch it on yt after it airs on tv 

Here is local cable in the room. They only have few channels. All local. 

Ps 

Nothing much discovered today. The gardener left after lunch. Didn't see him. The day time security wale reported of vandalism in the campus. Classroom tables and chairs destroyed. Washroom key walls mey all types of dirty writing etc. Bunch of brats. Lots of disciplinary issues. Total twenty four  dormitories but only thirteen  has wardens. The larger ones with 200 capacities

The one i put up was business faculty , my own specialization. There were only eighty students. Smaller ones doesn't have wardens. They want to save cost. They can't hire twenty four at a time .

I am thinking of quitting my job by year end . It's taking a toll. For several yrs i didn't work since pregnancy. My kid will be six this yr. Very mischievous. My husband runs a travel agency. Covid took away tourism. Borders closed for two yrs. He was sitting at home feeling depressed. Now joined a friend in retail business till his own work starts. God knows when borders will open 

Luckily in 2019, we settled our house loan . So no extra commitments. Last year i called my ex boss to rejoin so was online. This year return to worksite and it's tiring. After few years of being hsewife i don't feel like going back to work. The body and mind gets tired. I am thinking of my own business. A few options are there. Still thinking. Instead of working for others it's better to work for urself.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

I will miss Karen!

Which show will he in next?

Yes , we all will.

He brought freshness to UD

Not sure what is his next show.

Didn't get any news or confirmation

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Yes , we all will.

He brought freshness to UD

Not sure what is his next show.

Didn't get any news or confirmation

Thank you so much for the reply!