Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I am following one right now.. On star πŸ˜†

Yeah snow storm is over spreading white sheet all over..

Thai food is yum yum.. We make spicy thai curries at home.. Here in restaurants sometimes we ghas phus (vegetarian) people don’t have that many choices πŸ˜†

Yeah that professor might know the students in dorm are ragging so better to live alone in a rented apartment than to put up with them on campus or the eerie old hotel πŸ˜†

Instead of train to thailand you can take train to your home also πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ but if you are tired staying home then 

Awesome you can have a Thai vacay πŸ˜†

Thailand is calling you Sawadee Ka πŸ™πŸ˜†

Kushveer mortgaged half of his property to Angad. So the latter will gift it to tejo. Both sisters will be owners of virks residence. Jasmin took the one that belonged to kushveer. The other half belonged to Angad. So predictions are  that he might pass his share to tejo so she could enter virks and say tata bye bye to the show.

In the last precap , jasmin threw tejo out of virks stating she can't return to virks which will  air in today's episode. There's a new promo ( i haven't seen) of tejo entering virks as a bride. 

Not sure if it's rumors.

More drama of sisters ahead. Acha hain kvg is out of the mess now. 😁😁

Ps 

Train to my place takes five hrs , bus seven ( add traffic) . Thailand is nearer ( three hours) 🀣🀣

Been to Bangkok and pataya in 2010 with my husband   food wise horrible. Even indian food not tasty . People are not friendly  can't speak English . I am also veg but my hubby is non veg. Started taking egg after getting married coz he makes at home. Non veg he buys . I don't cook. Have tasted but don't like. 

Surprisingly ms. Yan is also vegetarian. She's a Buddhist. The restaurant prepares both. Veg and non veg. We had thai green curry with rice. That's really spicy. I had little. Can't take too hot. The thai green curry is very famous here.

I am not fond of anything apart from indian and local dishes. The famous fabulous  malaysian cuisines are nasi lemak ( rice made in coconut milk and chutney) and roti canai ( wheat bread) .

In Malaysia, more Chinese vegetarian restaurants than Indian.

For chinese i only love hokkien mee.( Thick fried noodles with brown sauce) 

My husband eats only indian and some local dishes. With him i cant eat chinese or thai.

Sometimes just for a change u need a break from the routine indian food 

So when Matthew suggested for thai, i just agreed though not really fond. But i enjoyed the dessert. It was cut fruits with vanilla ice cream. The place was expensive . The bill came to rm 230

He took the effort to bring us out so ms yan and i decided to purchase some chocolates for his grandchildren before leaving. As a gratitude. There is a conveniece store at the ground floor of the hotel . Couldn't find toys. So decided chocolates would do 

Btw , ms yan found out from the gardener some info on Saturday. I couldn't see him on Friday. He left for friday prayers to the mosque at 12 pm then he returned a while to the office and left at 2.30. my session was 1 to 4 pm. Couldn't get hold if him. Yan spoke to him on Saturday morning. She was at the campus. I was off on weekend. 

Later on when i get the time will write it in another thread and tag there. One of my fiction thread. Here won't be appropriate. This info was really funny. 😁😁 And unbelievable. 

Btw the professor didn't know about the ragging thing. He just joined the uni two yrs back. He was shocked when i told him  He said staff hostel had maintenance issues. Leaking taps and cracks in the wall. . AC not working properly. It's very old building. On and off minor renovations were done. They needed to demolish and re build it again. The uni was build in 1946. The staff hostel was built that time. Its been like eighty years.  He put up there only for a month and moved into an apartment. Hotel only for guest lecturer. Permanent staff has options of staff hostel or own accomodations.

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Kushveer mortgaged half of his property to Angad. So the latter will gift it to tejo. Both sisters will be owners of virks residence. Jasmin took the one that belonged to kushveer. The other half belonged to Angad. So predictions are  that he might pass his share to tejo so she could enter virks and say tata bye bye to the show.

In the last precap , jasmin threw tejo out of virks stating she can't return to virks which will  air in today's episode. There's a new promo ( i haven't seen) of tejo entering virks as a bride. 

Not sure if it's rumors.

Ps 

Train to my place takes five hrs , bus seven ( add traffic) . Thailand is nearer ( three hours) 🀣🀣

Been to Bangkok and pataya in 2010 with my husband   food wise horrible. Even indian food not tasty . People are not friendly  can't speak English . I am also veg but my hubby is non veg. Started taking egg after getting married coz he makes at home. Non veg he buys . I don't cook. Have tasted but don't like. 

Surprisingly ms. Yan is also vegetarian. She's a Buddhist. The restaurant prepares both. Veg and non veg. We had thai green curry with rice. That's really spicy. I had little. Can't take too hot. The thai green curry is very famous here.

I am not fond of anything apart from indian and local dishes. The famous fabulous  malaysian cuisines are nasi lemak ( rice made in coconut milk and chutney) and roti canai ( wheat bread) .

My husband eats only indian and some local dishes. With him i cant eat chinese or thai.

So when Matthew suggested for thai, i just agreed though not really fond. But i enjoyed the dessert. It was cut fruits with vanilla ice cream. The place was expensive . The bill came to rm 230

He took the effort to bring us out so ms yan and i decided to purchase some chocolates for his grandchildren before leaving. As a gratitude. There is a conveniece store at the ground floor of the hotel . Couldn't find toys. So decided chocolates would do 

Btw , ms yan found out from the gardener some info on Saturday. I couldn't see him on Friday. He left for friday prayers to the mosque at 12 pm then he returned a while to the office and left at 2.30. my session was 1 to 4 pm. Couldn't get hold if him. Yan spoke to him on Saturday morning. She was at the campus. I was off on weekend. 

Later on when i get the time will write it in another thread and tag there. One of my fiction thread. Here won't be appropriate. This info was really funny. 😁😁 And unbelievable. 

Btw the professor didn't know about the ragging thing. He just joined the uni two yrs back. He was shocked when i told him  He said staff hostel had maintenance issues. Leaking taps and cracks in the wall. . AC not working properly. It's very old building. On and off minor renovations were done. They needed to demolish and re build it again. The uni was build in 1946. The staff hostel was built that time. Its been like eighty years.  He put up there only for a month and moved into an apartment. Hotel only for guest lecturer. Permanent staff has options of staff hostel or own accomodations.

Unrelated but i love Indonesian Nasi goreng and Mi goreng .

I've been to Kuala Lumpur a few years back, tried teh tarik and for the first time i actually liked tea.

Not a huge milk tea fan i'm more of a Black tea or CafΓ¨ mocha person 

Ashviniv thumbnail

Not sure if it's rumors.

Ps 

bechara Angad..what they have reduced him too...i mean i am surprised at myself that i even liked this show for some time. I just hope KVG's part end soon..what a wonderful actor and what a wonderful assassination of character

I am a vegeterian too,...when I was in London, i never had any issues but in  Europe getting good veg food is like a task, either its only ghas fus or too expensive

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

bechara Angad..what they have reduced him too...i mean i am surprised at myself that i even liked this show for some time. I just hope KVG's part end soon..what a wonderful actor and what a wonderful assassination of character

I am a vegeterian too,...when I was in London, i never had any issues but in  Europe getting good veg food is like a task, either its only ghas fus or too expensive

Kvg went to mumbai to celebrate brothers birthday

We thought he left.

He returned to the set.

I am now watching imlie and immj 3.

London full of indians. Food won't be a problem.

The worst i heard was Japan

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Kvg went to mumbai to celebrate brothers birthday

We thought he left.

He returned to the set.

I am now watching imlie and immj 3.

London full of indians. Food won't be a problem.

The worst i heard was Japan

Ohh no...why did he return to this....

I started watching dhadkan and now i am disappointed with it as well

so for now i have stopped watching anything. its best to break the habit of ITV

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Good evening ladies,

I just watched yesterday's UD episode.

Jasmin married amrik.

The funny part was it was ok for everyone coz fateh remained single and could marry Tejo.

Virks literally didn't have any problem that amrik married jasmin. Indirectly were happy that tejo could marry fateh and enter virks. 

Thank god most of us moved on from this show

lolz yehi karna tha toh why they done so much drama from start and waste this much money and epis. Now not so smart idiotic but with ph ashirwad will make smart move and torture virks and sandhu's and then to help tortured public and virks and sandhu and bhakt fattu tejo maata will take avtaar and enter in virk house to save her bhakt n praja n public.πŸ˜†

jai ho tejo maata teri saada hi jai hosmiley37

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

He must have finished shooting.. n return to Mumbai.. his SIT videos are more popular than this show πŸ˜†
I am not watching the show so don’t know when his cameo will be over on screen..

yeh watching SIT videosπŸ˜†

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

for now reading ffs

watching hasyajatra, SIT

here and there clips on insta

but not ud oneπŸ˜†

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Ohh no...why did he return to this....

I started watching dhadkan and now i am disappointed with it as well

so for now i have stopped watching anything. its best to break the habit of ITV

i was about to start watching it

ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I know....they got a gem and ruined it to make their toxic,jerk and cheater ML great by comparison 

Rather than any Cameo and Tejo uniting with Fateh I would have loved Ankit's humshakal. That would have been a story I would have surely enjoyed.

Now the way they butchered KVG I totally lost interest

I hate to admit I never thought of new man for Tejo till Angad's entry. I was still ok with single Tejo and JasFa making each other lives hell but after KVG'S entry I so wanted Tejo to move on from the toxic families. But the makers successfully destroyed every hope by showing Tejo's inability to move on from Fateh in Shimla track and parallely butchered Angad's character. May be I misunderstood Tejo's dialogues during post EMA and had my hopes high. I am actually re-watching Brooklyn 99 and Friends in my free time.