I stopped watching onscreen.

Only check written updates.

His cameo contract is over.

Didn't hear any extension 

Guess he left

We don't come to forum often.

When ever drop by at IF just dm .

That's the best way to keep in touch

Good to be here.. this place is peaceful compared to other SM sites. People are respectful❤️ I will definitely DM, don't forget to tag me if you write stories.

So the contact ended 👍🏼 great!  Generally whenever there is a cameo the track revolves around him/her. But here in UD even after bringing such a good actor makers have successfully showed JasFaTejo triangle again without solid story and shooed away any KVG fan who would have watched only for him 😆I mean wow😳

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ElizaDarcy

Good to be here.. this place is peaceful compared to other SM sites. People are respectful❤️ I will definitely DM, don't forget to tag me if you write stories.

So the contact ended 👍🏼 great!  Generally whenever there is a cameo the track revolves around him/her. But here in UD even after bringing such a good actor makers have successfully showed JasFaTejo triangle again without solid story and shooed away any KVG fan who would have watched only for him 😆I mean wow😳

Yep

He was not given strong content.

Fatejo jasmin triangle is boring.

Trp speaks.

Still delulu fatejo fans think trp comes becoz of fatejo. They must understand not everyone favours them after the EMA

Watch ishq mey marjawan 3 so we all can meet up at that forum. 

I won't write fictions for UD now 

The other reason is don't have enough time like last year

See u around 

ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

Yep

He was not given strong content.

Fatejo jasmin triangle is boring.

Trp speaks.

Still delulu fatejo fans think trp comes becoz of fatejo. They must understand not everyone favours them after the EMA

Watch ishq mey marjawan 3 so we all can meet up at that forum. 

I won't write fictions for UD now 

The other reason is don't have enough time like last year

See u around 

Looks like Jasmine is going to marry Amrik?!?🤢 God Bless makers for thinking this way. Jasmine and Fateh literally shared same room and bed in the very same house.Now this woman will be married to Amrik because she wants to be Virk Bahu.. oh god! Who is writing this pukeworthy tracks I mean this is not drama this is trauma😆

My schedule till April is so jam packed there is no chance of watching TV but if I get a chance I will definitely catch up the with the show you suggested.

JasFaTejo triangle is done and dusted no one wants to watch it again. Atleast when Jasmine is literally in Virk house as SIL of Fateh🤢

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh dono gifs expert hain 👌

My chrome doesn't support.

That's why i can't upload

Dusk2dawn is my teacher..she explained how to incorporate the gifs 

Ashviniv thumbnail

Heloo😁😁

These days i stop writing fictions.

Poem likhlo ziada asan hain 

I heard ishq mey marjawan 3 very interesting.

U guys want to watch 

I will do over the weekend.

Tq all for the poetry compliment

I am not going to watch any ITV show any more. If there is a good review I will watch after it ends. I can't handle ITV

Ashviniv thumbnail

I know....they got a gem and ruined it to make their toxic,jerk and cheater ML great by comparison 

Rather than any Cameo and Tejo uniting with Fateh I would have loved Ankit's humshakal. That would have been a story I would have surely enjoyed.

Now the way they butchered KVG I totally lost interest

thunderbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I am not going to watch any ITV show any more. If there is a good review I will watch after it ends. I can't handle ITV

Truee the FLs are way too dumb and cheating is trending on TV nowadays so 🤔

Aniash thumbnail

Looks like Jasmine is going to marry Amrik?!?🤢 God Bless makers for thinking this way. Jasmine and Fateh literally shared same room and bed in the very same house.Now this woman will be married to Amrik because she wants to be Virk Bahu.. oh god! Who is writing this pukeworthy tracks I mean this is not drama this is trauma😆

My schedule till April is so jam packed there is no chance of watching TV but if I get a chance I will definitely catch up the with the show you suggested.

JasFaTejo triangle is done and dusted no one wants to watch it again. Atleast when Jasmine is literally in Virk house as SIL of Fateh🤢

I think trps will soar more

The other show on starplus is more entertaining

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

Truee the FLs are way too dumb and cheating is trending on TV nowadays so 🤔

But in other shows the FL moves on

Imlie is getting interesting now 

The new ML is better. Aryan rathod

The actor is good looking.

Fahman khan