Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

whats up folks..long time no see..I was so waiting for KVG to exit but looks like he is going to stay

is anyone watching the actual episodes..i am confused whether both angad and jasmin turned positive? kaise kab hua ye

and what else..how are u all gals...i was away from IF for long time. life is back to normal with return to office

Hi ash๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

U have to check out latest events urself . Just binge watch.

All of us dumped it for good.

Just lingering at the forum and do chugliyaan (gossip).

Both Angad jasmin are positive but fateh is being butchered again 

Lead separation coming ahead 

Or just go through written updates on google. They are quite in detail.

U will get hints where story is heading.

ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

whats up folks..long time no see..I was so waiting for KVG to exit but looks like he is going to stay

is anyone watching the actual episodes..i am confused whether both angad and jasmin turned positive? kaise kab hua ye

and what else..how are u all gals...i was away from IF for long time. life is back to normal with return to office

Hello.. welcome back..๐Ÿค—

No didn't watch actual episodes.. but I can tell you the gist.. because I have quit watching on daily basis because everyone were acting way too Mahaan and bechare for my liking๐Ÿ˜†

Jasmine's positivity no one in the audience believe it.. everyone are guessing that she is just behaving this way to earn trust of Tejo and backstab the duo FT and seperate them.

Her +ve drama started with a real accident..

All four i.e Virk boys and Sandhu girls met with an accident.. rather a deadly one where Jasmine was saved by severely injured Tejo...

It's shown that she has changed and every one accepted her apology after some drama. Only character who is still doubting her intentions is Angad. He thinks she is being extra sweet just destroy FT after gaining their trust.

Coming to Angad he was slapped by Tejo and he went to therapy session suggested by Tejo and says he is feeling better. He was asked by Fateh several times abt his intentions he only replied that he is no longer interested to separate Fateh and Tejo. They are only friends now.

No one knows whether he is positive or negative.. he hardly has any screenspace.. now they have increased it by 2-3 mins I guess๐Ÿ˜† because of ongoing Fateh vs Tejo track. Trps matter.. they wil decide how his character will be written because UD is no more in Top 5 shows and ratings decreased below 2

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Hi ash๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

U have to check out latest events urself . Just binge watch.

All of us dumped it for good.

Just lingering at the forum and do chugliyaan (gossip).

Both Angad jasmin are positive but fateh is being butchered again 

Lead separation coming ahead 

Or just go through written updates on google. They are quite in detail.

U will get hints where story is heading.

no baba, dont want to watch it again. i know it will just give me migraine. I saw the roka promo on my feed.

thats when got to know KVG is still around..lol

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

No i think jasmine is still negative but she is acting positive ๐Ÿคฃ

Also i don't get the virks, jasmine tortured the virks sm, i thought they knew abt the accident drama!

what happened suddenly? i thought they decided to forgive her for everything. 

Now KSV told Tejo is just as bad as Jasmine Lol ๐Ÿ˜•

Tejo wasted her time on these idiots. but you know what after all this, if fateh takes her back she'll still go ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿค”

ohh man...and tejo will still go back to Virks...kamaal hai

the guy is giving lecture on bharosa, trust, love etc is the same guy who cheatd on his wife with her own sister...irony much?

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElizaDarcy

Hello.. welcome back..๐Ÿค—

No didn't watch actual episodes.. but I can tell you the gist.. because I have quit watching on daily basis because everyone were acting way too Mahaan and bechare for my liking๐Ÿ˜†

Jasmine's positivity no one in the audience believe it.. everyone are guessing that she is just behaving this way to earn trust of Tejo and backstab the duo FT and seperate them.

Her +ve drama started with a real accident..

All four i.e Virk boys and Sandhu girls met with an accident.. rather a deadly one where Jasmine was saved by severely injured Tejo...

It's shown that she has changed and every one accepted her apology after some drama. Only character who is still doubting her intentions is Angad. He thinks she is being extra sweet just destroy FT after gaining their trust.

Coming to Angad he was slapped by Tejo and he went to therapy session suggested by Tejo and says he is feeling better. He was asked by Fateh several times abt his intentions he only replied that he is no longer interested to separate Fateh and Tejo. They are only friends now.

No one knows whether he is positive or negative.. he hardly has any screenspace.. now they have increased it by 2-3 mins I guess๐Ÿ˜† because of ongoing Fateh vs Tejo track. Trps matter.. they wil decide how his character will be written because UD is no more in Top 5 shows and ratings decreased below 2

abhi angad to the rescue...now Tejo will act like Fateh (the jerk Fateh at the start of their marriage) to angad if they get married..

i dont understand her anymore

thunderbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElizaDarcy

I hate to admit I never thought of new man for Tejo till Angad's entry. I was still ok with single Tejo and JasFa making each other lives hell but after KVG'S entry I so wanted Tejo to move on from the toxic families. But the makers successfully destroyed every hope by showing Tejo's inability to move on from Fateh in Shimla track and parallely butchered Angad's character. May be I misunderstood Tejo's dialogues during post EMA and had my hopes high. I am actually re-watching Brooklyn 99 and Friends in my free time. 

Watch schitts creek, i think you'll like

Edited by thunderbird - 2 years ago
ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thunderbird

Watch schitts creek, i think you'll like

I have added it to the watchlist..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Right now watching Moonknight on hotstar and garud on sonyliv