Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Seems like it is one of fake news circulated by PH to have buzz in twitter. They did this few times last year too and actors had to say they will not make an entry in the show 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Will he be one of the lawyers? Let's see if a new female character is also announced. We don't want to see lawyers love story, though.

Sabka love stories ho raha hai except Sairat, the leads

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

ki

Will he be one of the lawyers? Let's see if a new female character is also announced. We don't want to see lawyers love story, though.

Sabka love stories ho raha hai except Sairat, the leads

he may be the leader of naxalist for whom sada works, or even if he is a lawyer then they should bring the courtroom drama before sai kidnapping, because after truth comes out, which  half came in kd during emon kidnapping even half one only that sahas is not virat's child then i dont think Sai will be one going to ends to punish virat like emon. She also is not pregnant and they had not confessed also. So courtroom drama where dig takes him to court for his illegal affair with other cn member will make sense. Here the truth may came out then sai kidnapping and reunion. Vineet is a good actor, but i dont think he may be someone to be paired against sai even for a small time to make virat jealous because of the age difference, if they have to then they should have choosen a young actor. I personally think he may be the leader of naxalist.