TSBTSB Episode Discussion Thread #3

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi @Radiant Spark

Just a request- could you open a new episode discussion thread?

Until then can we carry on the discussion here? 

Did anything exciting happen today? 

Edited by quickspicysauce - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

Hi @Radiant Spark

Just a request- could you open a new episode discussion thread?

Until then can we carry on the discussion here? 

Did anything exciting happen today? 

Well I am still waiting to see epi of 29/12 another 2 hrs to go but written update is up as per below for 30/12 

Brief synopsis as per H Hasan on colours pg.  

Kajol in temple singing - Anurag hears her but cant see her

In chaterjee household Nania in trouble; cook is called away courtesy of Shreya; Nania panics does not know how to cook.& thibks how did Kajol manage the house? 

Arjun on his way & phones Nania to tell her not to mess up. Amrita asks if Nania needs help, she refuses & thinks she will order delivery.  Arjun turns up to see kitchen in mess; food delivery fails to arrive

Pandit asks both Anurag & Kajol separately to write wishes and put on paper to float on river; they both write they want the other to be happy; she asks that for him.& he asks to be her shield

Kajol finds his watch & tells Chandana she will take it to lost & found depo

A lady falls into river; Kajol goes to rescue her, gets into problems; Anurag arrives, goes to help not knowing its Kajol  

Anurag doing cpr as her lungs full of water & rushes to take her to nearby hospital carrying her in his arms and falls 

Chandana worried for Kajol as she has not returned from depot & Lekha tells her God will always protect Kajol

Epi ends

Looks like a super episode 

Edited by Wynn - 2 years ago
Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Today's  epi is a build up of anjol coming face to face for next epi..

Both missing each other and feeling each other presence at the holy place..

Kajol got blessing and that her incomplete story will complete with the blessing of Maa Ganga..

Someone tells Anurag write his wish in a lamp and put it in the river..It will get fulfilled..

It seems it will happen as per precap..

Kajol jumps in river to save a girl but is seen getting drown herself..

Surely Anurag will save kajol ..

Their first misunderstanding got cleared in a Dargah and this one in a mandir as per BTS videos..

Good to see creatives always bring Anjol to some holy places ...It's like with every MU they get more closer which will make  their relationship more stronger....

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
Savee12 thumbnail

@wynn.Thanks for the update.

Destiny always bring them together ..

Waiting to watch the epi tomorrow..

eshasrk thumbnail

Thanks for the update....

Yes they always clear their MU in some Holy Place....gosh I just want them to get married ASAP...

Looks like we will have to wait for Mondays episode now for the confrontation.

PS: side note : did Anurag jump in the water to save Kajol ??

I am still thinking abt that fish wala thing Karan said 🤣🤣🤣🤣 unbelievable. He is such a cutie at times 

Wynn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savee12

@wynn.Thanks for the update.

Destiny always bring them together ..

Waiting to watch the epi tomorrow..

@Savee forget tomorrow - still 1.5hrs for me to go before I see epi of 29/12 - will wait to see what you make of epi tomorrow.. I wonder if we will get secret shaddi before they all return - if no epi on 31st that means next epi will.be on 3rd Jan - perhaps by 5th Jan we might have a secret Anjol wedding because its the only way MU's will stop - then Anjol can work to bring Priyanka and her house of cards to a close    

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for the update @Wynn.

So the drowning scene was the one that they were shooting for late last night? How utterly disappointing. 

Kajol meeting an accident again, Anurag playing the saviour again. Rinse and repeat. The show will end and I will be left waiting for the CVs to surprise me with the unexpected.

Like Arivarshi said in another thread, this show should end rather than have a time slot change, because the CVs have no idea what to do other than go round in circles. The PH really should have invested in better writers than spend money on adding vamp after vamp. And the result might have been different. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 2 years ago
quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Yes they always clear their MU in some Holy Place....gosh I just want them to get married ASAP...

I am still thinking abt that fish wala thing Karan said 🤣🤣🤣🤣 unbelievable. He is such a cutie at times 

@Wynn thank you 💙
I will watch this Epi just to see him jump into the water so that I can chuckle about it hehehehehe a total cutie. All this effort, they better get married secretly 

MAN MORE THAN MU why are they not showing any progress on proving stalker’s lies. 

I think I’ll skip the Chatterjee scenes. really uninterested in those kitchen politics tracks. Also Kajol asked Apu to begin work in the press no? That’s so weird- they could’ve shown her ask the same to her sisters, gosh I hope whenever she gets married she doesn’t go down the whole “now I’ll build my life around a man” way, I think her experiences should teach her that by now 

Savee12 thumbnail

@wynn..I know in UK it's at 9Pm but here in canada I get to watch it at 11Am..

If I miss then I watch colors UK  at 4pm or Colors USA at 5.30 pm..

Yeah waiting to watch tomorrow's epi as I always analyze each scene esp Anjol's  scenes.

Some good vibes though with the pundits predictions..

Liked how both always ask for each other happiness and we all know it's vice versa..Anurag happiness is kajol and hers Anurag.

It will be difficult for them to live without each other..A  pure love that is blossoming so beautifully..

About secret wedding agree it may happen because it might be a coincidence but kajol has been carrying a red saree and sadly put down the white/red bangles ..I read that Bengali brides wear red and white bangles..

Anjol married secretly which hopefully creatives coming up with it, so they can fight together against that obsessed Priyanka and backfire her plan.

How they trap priyanka in her own web of lies let's wait and watch..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

@ Eshark - the beauty of Anjol and their  charm is their selfless acts of humanity.- Kajol jumps in to save lady who.fell though I guess jumping into a river with a saree does rather hamper.ones heroic efforts🤔  much better to be wearing a pant suit I guess, this is where Kajol's younger sisters would be in jeans & top; easier to do rescue then 

Anurag jumps in to save a struggling lady or ladies in water he has NO idea its Kajol.