Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Seriously....πŸ˜†

SRK and Aamir are both my favorites.....so not going to compare...they are both equal in acting and stardom for me......having said that.....I have seen people ridicule the star power of Salman and SRK.....I have heard people say.....Salman ka kya hai....he makes trash and people go watch it.....so its nothing.....Bhai aap apne favorite ko bolo ki trash banaye and lets see how many watch it.......or people say SRK's whole career is made of spreading his arms....well ask your favorite to spread his arms and survive for 30 years in this cut throat industry....may be people will drop a chavanni in the spread arms.....or Salman made his career over remakes.....or SRK is because of Yash Raj......so SRK wasn't Yash Raj's damaad that he was investing crores on him...he was investing because he knew that SRK is going to return that investment manifolds.....so easy to down play the stardom......as if gaining the crazy stardom that the Khans have is bachhon ka khel....that being loved by millions is bachhon ka khel...agar bachhon ka khel hai....toh saare bachhe kyon nahi karte what the Khans did??πŸ˜‰

I like Aamir Khan too. I’ve watched Ghajini and 3 Idiots at least 20 times on repeat so I’m not going to put him down for the sake of my favourite. But then to step on SRK’s stardom and belittle him for the sake of swinging their Thugs of Hindustan sword has me in splits. I’d like to see any Tom Dick and Harry become the second richest actor in the world by spreading their arms for 30 years. πŸ€£ 

You know I hate Salman Khan, but I’m not that delusional either to squat down and shit on his claim to stardom. Whether I like him or not, makes no difference because unfortunately for me, his star power cannot be denied. πŸ₯²

JayaBachan thumbnail

Bruh I’m convinced that MDNA hates me. What are the chances that he makes topics against the very same two celebrities that I adore. I’m barely reaching the surface for some fresh air after drowning in his Aishwarya posts only to be thrown in the ocean again. πŸ₯²

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Bruh I’m convinced that MDNA hates me. What are the chances that he makes topics against the very same two celebrities that I adore. I’m barely reaching the surface for some fresh air after drowning in his Aishwarya posts only to be thrown in the ocean again. πŸ₯²

He likes me

Shall I put in a good word for you ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

A recommendation from me and MDNA will post about Arjun Rampal doing squat thrusts if you want πŸ˜‚ 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†!!

Next topic: Arjun Rampal's smile is overrated. Discuss 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He likes me

A recommendation from me and MDNA will post about Arjun Rampal doing squat thrusts if you want πŸ˜‚ 

I just said he hates me and you both serve another favourite of mine to be served as a dish. Y u reveal my third weakness? πŸ₯²

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I just said he hates me and you both serve another favourite of mine to be served as a dish. Y u reveal my third weakness? πŸ₯²

This is promise you. No one will touch Arjun but in case they do you have first dibs πŸ€£πŸ€£

But I’m telling you I can get TM to write Aish/Arjun fanfiction if you want. They did like 2/3 films together with one good song iirc 🎢 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

Entertain with social message is also not everyone's cup of tea. SRK flopped with Swades. His only social message film which succeeded was CDI. 

BTW, 'entertain with social message' genre is more difficult to pull off so that audience does not get bored.

Not everyone can pull it off. Shahid tried a message film like Paathshala but despite a promising subject, the film failed both critically and commercially. SRK's Swades flopped.

Anyday entertain with social message is better for an actor at any age rather than middle aged men still playing lover boys.

Only Aamir could have played an ageing, flabby dad and still broken records with Dangal when other actors of his age were still stuck in romantic roles and would refuse to age onscreen. 

I am glad you made point on Dhoom 3. The success of Ghajini and Dhoom 3 proves Aamir can break records even if script is not great. It proves those people wrong who claim Aamir gets success only due to scripts (as if choosing good scripts and having good script sense is wrong! lol! ).

WTH is paathsaala ?

Nobody remembers such forgettable movies. Swades is cult classic better than all Amir movies combined .

raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

WTH is paathsaala ?

Nobody remembers such forgettable movies. Swades is cult classic better than all Amir movies combined .

Aamir literally has Andaz Apna Apna,Jo Jeeta and DCH.πŸ˜† What r u on?

JayaBachan thumbnail

This is promise you. No one will touch Arjun but in case they do you have first dibs πŸ€£πŸ€£

But I’m telling you I can get TM to write Aish/Arjun fanfiction if you want. They did like 2/3 films together with one good song iirc 🎢 

What 2/3 films? They’ve only done one. πŸ™‚πŸ˜† 

He likes me

Why don't you tell us the street name where you've been selling him the broccoli instead? I'll be sure to meet him there and set him straight once and for all. πŸ€£