Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

What 2/3 films? They’ve only done one. πŸ™‚πŸ˜† 

I literally googled frantically to see if there's any other movie after Dil Ka Rishta. πŸ˜† There isn't-- for those who might be still wondering.πŸ˜† 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

What 2/3 films? They’ve only done one. πŸ™‚πŸ˜† 

I may have confused Aish w Manisha K. Sorry miscalculation πŸ˜†

But the songs were famous lol

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I literally googled frantically to see if there's any other movie after Dil Ka Rishta. πŸ˜† There isn't-- for those who might be still wondering.πŸ˜† 

Some of these early 2000s look the same to me πŸ˜†

Like Salman I think did 3 different movies where him Rani and Preity were in a love triangle. Its enough to make ya have nervous breakdown. πŸ€£

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Why don't you tell us the street name where you've been selling him the broccoli instead? I'll be sure to meet him there and set him straight once and for all. πŸ€£

This is one secret I need to keep. 

Tough situation Nah ladki yeh koi na pocket mean paise πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Some of these early 2000s look the same to me πŸ˜†

Like Salman I think did 3 different movies where him Rani and Preity were in a love triangle. Its enough to make ya have nervous breakdown. πŸ€£

yeah I remember all those chori chori, Kahin Pyar, har dil jo, etc. coming out all at once and not being able to tell them apart.πŸ˜†

Arjun's movie with Manisha is Moksh where he looked absolutely smoking ..... but I couldn't make sense of it cuz of all the flashbacks and back and forths at that time. I'm gonna have to add this to my to-watch list.

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This is one secret I need to keep. 

Tough situation Nah ladki yeh koi na pocket mean paise πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I have no idea what bollywood dialog you just threw my way but fine, you can keep your secret. Here's hoping your loose cannon doesn't go rogue on your someday. πŸ˜ˆ

Maroonporsche thumbnail

yeah I remember all those chori chori, Kahin Pyar, har dil jo, etc. coming out all at once and not being able to tell them apart.πŸ˜†

Arjun's movie with Manisha is Moksh where he looked absolutely smoking ..... but I couldn't make sense of it cuz of all the flashbacks and back and forths at that time. I'm gonna have to add this to my to-watch list.

I might skip Moksha but yes all those films had the same people. He did many films with Karishma and two of them were released in 4 months of each other and I thought wait which movie am I watching πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

watch

I think out topic maker won't even find faults w this song 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I have no idea what bollywood dialog you just threw my way but fine, you can keep your secret. Here's hoping your loose cannon doesn't go rogue on your someday. πŸ˜ˆ

Damn Im counting on your protection if that ever happens 

Maybe ill call Arsalan πŸ€£

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj80

Seen both Ramjaane and Josh.

watch

Your telling me you didn't like this πŸ˜Ž Its so peppy tho