Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The delusions in this thread has me wheezing.

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

πŸ˜† here's a pick-me-up for you. β€οΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cWR8QVhJLE

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Seriously....πŸ˜†

SRK and Aamir are both my favorites.....so not going to compare...they are both equal in acting and stardom for me......having said that.....I have seen people ridicule the star power of Salman and SRK.....I have heard people say.....Salman ka kya hai....he makes trash and people go watch it.....so its nothing.....Bhai aap apne favorite ko bolo ki trash banaye and lets see how many watch it.......or people say SRK's whole career is made of spreading his arms....well ask your favorite to spread his arms and survive for 30 years in this cut throat industry....may be people will drop a chavanni in the spread arms.....or Salman made his career over remakes.....or SRK is because of Yash Raj......so SRK wasn't Yash Raj's damaad that he was investing crores on him...he was investing because he knew that SRK is going to return that investment manifolds.....so easy to down play the stardom......as if gaining the crazy stardom that the Khans have is bachhon ka khel....that being loved by millions is bachhon ka khel...agar bachhon ka khel hai....toh saare bachhe kyon nahi karte what the Khans did??πŸ˜‰

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MDNA

Lagaan 

3 Idiots

Rang De Basanti

Talaash

+ Darr (1993)Aamir Khan Was Replaced By Shah Rukh Khan In 'Darr' Movie!

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Seriously....πŸ˜†

SRK and Aamir are both my favorites.....so not going to compare...they are both equal in acting and stardom for me......having said that.....I have seen people ridicule the star power of Salman and SRK.....I have heard people say.....Salman ka kya hai....he makes trash and people go watch it.....so its nothing.....Bhai aap apne favorite ko bolo ki trash banaye and lets see how many watch it.......or people say SRK's whole career is made of spreading his arms....well ask your favorite to spread his arms and survive for 30 years in this cut throat industry....may be people will drop a chavanni in the spread arms.....or Salman made his career over remakes.....or SRK is because of Yash Raj......so SRK wasn't Yash Raj's damaad that he was investing crores on him...he was investing because he knew that SRK is going to return that investment manifolds.....so easy to down play the stardom......as if gaining the crazy stardom that the Khans have is bachhon ka khel....that being loved by millions is bachhon ka khel...agar bachhon ka khel hai....toh saare bachhe kyon nahi karte what the Khans did??πŸ˜‰

🀣

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

kya karein...bechare TM ki nayya beech bhanwar mein gud gud gote khaye...Aishwarya paar laga de...Shahrukh paar laga de...πŸ˜†

I literally imagined this .... there's just no telling which rock knocks this TM's boats and who they end up sinking.πŸ˜†

Rafting GIFs | Tenor

raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Lagaan was offered to SRK and even Abhishek Bachchan. 

Both rejected it only to eat humble pie later.

3 Idiots, Munnabhai MBBS were offered to SRK as well. But I am glad the ham actor did not do those films.

These all films are classics and have perfect cast eventually, changed face of Indian cinema and I am glad one trick ponies did not ruin these films.

After Aamir rejected, it was offered to other actors.I don't think Talaash was offered to SRK.3I and Munnabhai MBBS were offered to him.

SRK can't play chars on rural India,tapori, cop well whereas Aamir has excelled in those.His Asoka is not forgotten.

The guy literally made a career out of playing himself.

Edited by raj80 - 2 years ago
hbkrocks thumbnail

Moved on from Aish to SRK

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj80

SRK can't play chars on rural India,tapori, cop well whereas Aamir has excelled in those.

You never saw Ram Jaane ? I actually liked it lol

raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

You never saw Ram Jaane ? I actually liked it lol

Seen both Ramjaane and Josh.