Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: anuandavi

Wow.. Zabardasti naaraz hone ki koshish me he Abhimanyu.. 

Aur kaafi buri tarah fail hote hute Abhimanyu🤣

Thanks for the reply. 

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

To everyone, I will ask you guys to read this story along with Pyaar ke saleeqe song.... Believe me, It will feel like heaven 

Its is a fantastic song and somehow it is made for AbhiRa. 

Thank you so much everyone for the wonderful replies 😘. I will get to them in the evening. Now it's time to go earn my living.

Until then tune into Pyaar Ke Saleeqe😍

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Blues!!!

Loved this part. This Abhi I wanna see him in the show. It’s damn cute.

The naaraz Abhi and the manaofying Akshu is really sweet. The tension to not fall for her but at the same time the concern he had for her was brilliant. 

You are an amazing writer capturing the right notes at the right moment. Will take cues from you for writing my SS.

Continue soon and thanks for tagging me 👎🏼

Manju1066 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful ❤️❤️I hope they show something like this on the show.pls continue soon 🤗

Anokhi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

that was just amazing!!! Read both part 1 and 2 in one go and im loving this abhimanyu. part 2 was evenbetter. the way he couldnt' stay away and just had to see akshara. and akshara's playful dialogues and abhi scowling at her hahahaha tooo cute. the last scene was beautifully written. please continue soon❤️

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Coming to the story, what should I say Amnu? Or for that matter, from where should I even start? 

But my first question is, can we get this AbhiRa in the show? 

Part 1 (because I remembered I had not given my reviews on that too) 

The time Abhimanyu entered and smirked seeing the frown on Akhilesh face and then go around and say I am here to thank the person who saved my life and played the video and then in front of all, you gives us a angsty scene.... Remind me, wo ghar kiska tha? 

But with the beauty with which you write is unparalleled. Girl really... How do you all mould words into something this beautiful? 

I want this Abhimanyu in my life... Give me please. 

I am trying and very nicely failing to form words to appreciate how good of a writer you are... Damn 

Part 2

This is gonna be my favourite... Seriously, I read it along with pyaar ke saleeqe song and this just fits in... 

The care, concern, gussa, love and adoration Abhi have for his Akshu.... Koi mujhe laa kar do ye Abhimanyu yaar ☺️

Mahima you go girl!!!! Party arrange kar rhi thi aur Goenkas ko bula rahi thi ... Ammaaaa, you have my heart. 

How Abhi raced to reach Goenkas and lied to through his teeth that he is just there as a doctor, bhaisahab I laughed 🤣 itna safed jhooth doctor sahab... 

And then the scene had me blushing to the roots.... 

Amnu, I might not be able to appreciate you like others but you are getting my feelings right? (See I am Abhi... I know how to flirt 😉) 

But seriously, this is gonna be my comfort stories now

Start from anywhere you like, Apna hi thread samjho! This Abhira only shows up in the dream sequences!

@ Bold- yeah, Abhi is very unbiased that way, if Abhi believes in something and he thinks he is not doing anything wrong he does not give a damn who is present or not. Remember Tilak 1.0. - Sasural Mein the Janab

@ Red- Abhimanyu toh Akshu ka ji hai, Bike ki seat bhi share nahi karta😆

@Green- When I heard that song I was like it is made for Abhira.They both love in very different ways and lets just say ''Ek Tuhjko nahi aata, ek usko nahi aata," Been hearing this on repeat. 

@Blue- Mahima here and Mahima in the show are killing it. 

@Pink- He has no control when it comes to her pain, you think in the show that if she really has a flu/cold he would freak out. Remember, "Uski ek aah par meri jaan nikal jaati hai,"

@Purple- What did I write Blush worthy here? Wait till next one! maybe 

Want to know how to appreciate me...write long replies like this, nothing makes me feel more happy to have my work appreciated like you just did. Thank you for this wonderful reply Noor🤗

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Okay that was an amazinggggg update i cant tell yu how much i loveeeeeee your abhimanyu blues!!! I was grinning like i have gone crazy reading this chapter . So akshu called and abhimanyu didnt pick up😲 lmao this is new. I was like hum Bhi to dekhe aap kitne calls katte hai😉

Oooo so abhi has a surgery in the evning and wont be able to make it for the dinner. No problem betaji. Koi nahi. Work is definitely first

And then the call comes and abhi hears kairav saying akshu is running a fever and LMAOOOOOO hell broke lose. He instantly said he will come for the dinner st 5 and went straight to goenka mansion🤣 wah ji wah bada hi interesting sa gussa hai aapka abhi ji😆

And then he enters the house and he is like “im only here as a doctor” LMFAOOOOO 🤣 joke of the year. His heart was in his mouth the moment he heard akshu has fever and he ran for his life to this mansion , god jnows breaking how many traffic  signals because akshara is basically his lifeline and now when he is here he says he is only here as a doctor🤪 haan haan humne apka vishwas kiya dont worry😉

And then he chrcks her pulse and akshu yaar lmfaoooo such a naughty girl, she called him right at that moment and his watch vibrated preventing him to check her oulse🤣 i loveddd that part so much i was laughing so hard. And aksharas dialogue “did you hear my name” when he checks her with stethoscope😆 bade badmashiyaan karrahe hai hamare akshu ajkal. ☺️

“Drink your damn methi dana pani” uff the tone he uses. And i loved how akshu finally said to drive hone safe because she might be as expressive but she worries too. I loveeeedddd it. And abhi finally smiles, im assuming to himself? His heart probably tugged hearing her concern.. 

What a beautiful update yaar blues i love it so so soooo much. Please tell me next part is the not last part? Pls tell mr by TS, you meant thirteen shots and not three shots 😒 pls pls pls update soon cant wait to read more from you

@ Bold- I love my Abhimanyu too😉

@ Red- Arre Dr. Sahab ke bas ka nahi hai gussa,🤣 Jaan toh nikal jati Akshu dard par. Authoritative yet gentle, that is Abhimanyu when it comes to Akshu. He has absolutely no defenses against her. 

@Green- What he is a doctor!🤣Like he would have been able to stay away from her knowing she was sick.

@Blue- Akshu is feeling brave these days, she knows that she has him wrapped around her finger. 

@Purple- Well, she is Gharelu Doctor for a reason. He is definitely more vocal and expressive than her. 

I love, love, love your reply! Don't worry, we will conclude this and then write something else. Just keep me encouraged with these wonderful replies!

Originally posted by: imkt

Wow I just read both parts in one go and to be honest I just loved it. It’s like “hayee” update for me. I had a smile on my face while reading it. I really loved the conversation and how the truth came up in front of Abhimanyu. How I was wishing the same happens in show also but something else is happening.

I just loved the idea of your story

And please tag me next time 

wish to read more 

lots of love 

Kajal 

Kajal 🤗

Thanks for the lovely reply. I am frustrated with the show as well that is why I took to writing my own version.  I will definitely tag you next time. 

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

I’m loving this so much…. Please make it an FF

One more my darling and then this one is done! But I promise I will make this next one count. 

Thanks for the reply🤗