Alia547 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Okay I just want to appreciate her here <3

Yes,Abhira has made many mistakes in her life.She blamed dadisa for destroying the lives of many poor people without knowing the actual truth,yelled at phuphasa for "deliberately" pushing his own son and what not.YES,she is arrogant,badtameez,ill mannered literally everything.But isn't that what makes her more relatable? As humans don't we make mistakes in our life?? One thing I absolutely LOVE about abhira is once she realises that she is WRONG,she never shies away from accepting it.The way she was genuinely apologetic to dadisa for not trusting her without showing any ego,isn't that what makes her different from others? There was never a moment with abhira where I felt like "oh,she's yet another mahaan fl" but it was always like "she's genuinely a nice person who deserves happiness and only happiness".She cares about the family despite being mistreated by them LITERALLY every single time.She was never allowed to sit in the dining table along with other family members,was always taunted about her mother's upbringing and social status,was labelled as a thief by her own husband and the list goes on.STILL whenever any one of them faced any trouble she was the first one who is always ready to rescue them.Unlike all the other fls out there,she isn't someone who keeps quiet at taunts but is someone who is not ready to take any shit from others.Isn't it refreshing to see such a fl in itv after so long?Also I would like to appreciate Samridhii here for her performance as Abhira Sharma.Gurlie literally brings life to the character and portrays the role very convincingly,I can't even imagine anyone else other than Sam being able to do this role with sheer conviction.Lots of love for her 🤍

edited for calling out fan opinions

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Besides Sam's portrayal whoever wrote Abhira's character deserves applause too. Despite being loved and doted on by her mother she was treated like an unwelcomed guest in her husband's home but never plays the victim card and doesn't get much bothered by taunts and accusations that's how a strong woman is. She Isn't selectively vocal but outright vocal she speaks whatever she feels is right, a relatable trait for today's generation. Most of the FLs, even of previous yrkkh generations never went against elders in actions even after putting forth their POV most likely against elders. They were never proven wrong in their approach against anyone. Here Abhira has been proven wrong. I adore her savage replies and comebacks. She is a fighter and dreamer. A free-spirited girl who didn't become mahanta ki moorat or victim after marriage. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dont think she doubted dadi perse. She just had evidence and she asked dadi to say out loud she didn't do it. 

And Phupha did deliberately slap and harm Krish. Him physically abusing wife and kids isnt ok. 

Its amazing she still respects the elders of poddar house even when they have spoken ill of her, her upbringing and never holds things against anyone for long. 

She also knows how conservative and archaic they are but still she accepts that as different ideology and doesn't judge them as bad people because of it. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Alia547 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I dont think she doubted dadi perse. She just had evidence and she asked dadi to say out loud she didn't do it. 

And Phupha did deliberately slap and harm Krish. Him physically abusing wife and kids isnt ok. 

Its amazing she still respects the elders of poddar house even when they have spoken ill of her, her upbringing and never holds things against anyone for long. 

She also knows how conservative and archaic they are but still she accepts that as different ideology and doesn't judge them as bad people because of it. 

ooh sanjay slapped krish deliberately?? I didn't watch today's episode but seeing one of the posts here it felt like he did it unintentionally and abhira was overreacting,my bad 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nah. He deliberately slapped. He didn't  want him to get fracture perse but he did get physically violent because he was pissed at Krish forgetting to take his visa papers. He literally slapped him on the road making him fall and injure leg. But the fracture stuff was faked by Krish. That is surprising because why would any doctor agree to put a plaster on him for fake fracture 🙄

And even in bts he was going to slap him publicly on stage again but Abhira makes him trip and hug. Lol. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago

She is an angel 😍 

I loved the point you wrote down that she doesn't play victim card.. I realized it just now... Yes true.. 

Abhira Akshara Abhinav Sharma.. 🥰 

Sam is the best thing to have happened to season 4 ... She is ruling it 😁

Pinecone thumbnail

Her dialogues are super well written (nazar na lage) and she delivers them superbly. 

The one liners and PJs are so witty and fun. 

Like literally everyday she delivers some gems! ❤️

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Nah. He deliberately slapped. He didn't  want him to get fracture perse but he did get physically violent because he was pissed at Krish forgetting to take his visa papers. He literally slapped him on the road making him fall and injure leg. But the fracture stuff was faked by Krish. That is surprising because why would any doctor agree to put a plaster on him for fake fracture 🙄

And even in bts he was going to slap him publicly on stage again but Abhira makes him trip and hug. Lol. 

Really he was going to slap him in stage ? Muje toh nhi laga aise.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

Really he was going to slap him in stage ? Muje toh nhi laga aise.

Bts iv mein Krish says fufa was going angrily to maybe slap but Abhira trips him so he ends up hugging. And Armaan joins in too . 

Peepa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia547

Okay I just want to appreciate her here <3

Yes,Abhira has made many mistakes in her life.She blamed dadisa for destroying the lives of many poor people without knowing the actual truth,yelled at phuphasa for "deliberately" pushing his own son and what not.YES,she is arrogant,badtameez,ill mannered literally everything.But isn't that what makes her more relatable? As humans don't we make mistakes in our life?? One thing I absolutely LOVE about abhira is once she realises that she is WRONG,she never shies away from accepting it.The way she was genuinely apologetic to dadisa for not trusting her without showing any ego,isn't that what makes her different from others? There was never a moment with abhira where I felt like "oh,she's yet another mahaan fl" but it was always like "she's genuinely a nice person who deserves happiness and only happiness".She cares about the family despite being mistreated by them LITERALLY every single time.She was never allowed to sit in the dining table along with other family members,was always taunted about her mother's upbringing and social status,was labelled as a thief by her own husband and the list goes on.STILL whenever any one of them faced any trouble she was the first one who is always ready to rescue them.Unlike all the other fls out there,she isn't someone who keeps quiet at taunts but is someone who is not ready to take any shit from others.Isn't it refreshing to see such a fl in itv after so long?Also I would like to appreciate Samridhii here for her performance as Abhira Sharma.Gurlie literally brings life to the character and portrays the role very convincingly,I can't even imagine anyone else other than Sam being able to do this role with sheer conviction.Lots of love for her 🤍

edited for calling out fan opinions

Love Samridhii ❤❤❤ Uske Siva Koi Ye Role Kar Hi Nahi Skta Tha Wo Bhi Itna effortlessly no one means no one...shez 👏🔥 ABHIRA toh hai hi pyari not typical indian drama FL

I always fell in with character but first time in my life i fell in love with her real personality ❤❤❤

I love Her..... 

Maturity

Sensibility

Intelligence

Emotional intelligence

Professionalism

Hardworking nature 

Down to earth attitude

Politeness

Everything.... 🥺❤❤❤

LOVE SAMRIDDHI SHUKLA 

Edited by Peepa - 1 months ago