Aftershocks Of Love- AbhiRa TS- Last Part Page 10 - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Ambajee

Beautiful update Blues! Where can I order myself this version of Abhi you have created? ❤️ No words, just happy to experience a scene totally different from the current track of nonsense we are being served 💔

Abhimanyu is Akshara's, he made that clear today, The man did not share her seat on the bike

You are being served nonsense that is why I am writing otherwise I won't write. 

thanks for the reply it means a lot to me

Originally posted by Nikki_love

Haiiiiiiii ! I wish we had such dialogues between our ABHIRA! 

He just can't hear her calling him ABHIMANYU!

I could imagine the whole Kairav, and then Abhira scene and only smile and feel so good in my heart! Well done writer!

I wish those two would just have dialogues to begin with. Some sort of interaction, I will take anything at this moment. 

@Bold- best compliment for a writer. Thank you so much for the reply.

Originally posted by Azraa01

Such a cute update.

Im swooning here at the Abhira moments you have created.

Well someone has to do it, Thanks for the reply. 

Originally posted by Khayali_pulao

Blues!!!

Loved this part. This Abhi I wanna see him in the show. It’s damn cute.

The naaraz Abhi and the manaofying Akshu is really sweet. The tension to not fall for her but at the same time the concern he had for her was brilliant. 

You are an amazing writer capturing the right notes at the right moment. Will take cues from you for writing my SS.

Continue soon and thanks for tagging me 👎🏼

My KP is here! You need to tell me your name!🤗I am Amnu btw. 

I am glad I helped you, I can't wait for you to update. which means I don't need to write anymore. 

Thank you so much for replying

Originally posted by Anokhi01

that was just amazing!!! Read both part 1 and 2 in one go and im loving this abhimanyu. part 2 was evenbetter. the way he couldnt' stay away and just had to see akshara. and akshara's playful dialogues and abhi scowling at her hahahaha tooo cute. the last scene was beautifully written. please continue soon❤️

Wait till they meet. these two will redefine adorable.

Thank you so much for the reply 

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

My KP is here! You need to tell me your name!🤗I am Amnu btw. 

I am glad I helped you, I can't wait for you to update. which means I don't need to write anymore. 

Thank you so much for replying

I am Ashwatha (call me Ashu)

By the way just noticed that a wrong smiley is there in my post. Sorry about that could be some typo.

You need to continue writing so that all of us get some really nice stories

Blues!!!First of all,  I'm so so sorry for being THIS late. just been caught up with some shit load of work that I couldn't overlook. AD can be so hard sometimes ugh. 

Achha coming back to this TS, bro you are a brilliant writer to have even thought of such a beautiful concept to begin with. I totally loved the two parts you updated. Abhimanyu in your story is how i have always wanted him to be - loving Akshara but also making sure to give that space so that she can lead this relationship, especially after how she had gone into the sacrificing mode for her sister. I absolutely LOVED how he had kept his distance yet made sure to provide all the security (and love ofc, but we are just gonna pretend that it's not there from abhi's side atm😳) . 

Part 2 has my whole heart. I laughed at how he was ignoring her calls but then ended up practically flying to goenka mansion the moment he got to know that akshara is running a temperature. your akshu is so adorable - the entire stretch of scene from when she calls him while he was using his apple watch to check her pulse, to how she expresses her concern for abhi at the end, making him smile, me included, was spectacularly written. totally loved it. 

Please update soon and thank you for tagging me. 

Love you too 🤗(never got to say that to your previous reply so here i am with my confession lmao🤣) 

Amazing update. If I would not have been in love with Abhi, this update would have surely made me fall for him. He is a walking example of an ideal partner. 

Akshu is becoming naughty day by day but u like this part of her. I so love her.

How in the name of seven hells do the CV's manage to keep them away and torture us in the process??

I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.

Originally posted by Mushfika_01

Blues!!!First of all,  I'm so so sorry for being THIS late. just been caught up with some shit load of work that I couldn't overlook. AD can be so hard sometimes ugh. 

Achha coming back to this TS, bro you are a brilliant writer to have even thought of such a beautiful concept to begin with. I totally loved the two parts you updated. Abhimanyu in your story is how i have always wanted him to be - loving Akshara but also making sure to give that space so that she can lead this relationship, especially after how she had gone into the sacrificing mode for her sister. I absolutely LOVED how he had kept his distance yet made sure to provide all the security (and love ofc, but we are just gonna pretend that it's not there from abhi's side atm😳) . 

Part 2 has my whole heart. I laughed at how he was ignoring her calls but then ended up practically flying to goenka mansion the moment he got to know that akshara is running a temperature. your akshu is so adorable - the entire stretch of scene from when she calls him while he was using his apple watch to check her pulse, to how she expresses her concern for abhi at the end, making him smile, me included, was spectacularly written. totally loved it. 

Please update soon and thank you for tagging me. 

Love you too 🤗(never got to say that to your previous reply so here i am with my confession lmao🤣

@Bold-Oh I understand work believe me, sometimes I come home dealing with doctors all day and all I want is bed and an hour of peace and quiet. 

@ Red- We have to pretend for him cos he clearly sucks at that. I think your Abhimanyu and my Abhimanyu are very similar. And I could not have said it better, he needs to provide her security which somehow her own family has failed to do so 

@Blue- No matter how much and how far he runs he will always come back to her. You can not run away from your life- Remember that when you watch the next episode. 

@Purple- I don't know about soon, It will be the weekend for sure.

I LOVE YOU TOO🤗, Unlike our favorite pair, we hear when other one confesses, otherwise you will get upset and agree to marry my non-existent sibling as I am an only child.🤣