Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Okay that was an amazinggggg update i cant tell yu how much i loveeeeeee your abhimanyu blues!!! I was grinning like i have gone crazy reading this chapter . So akshu called and abhimanyu didnt pick up😲 lmao this is new. I was like hum Bhi to dekhe aap kitne calls katte hai😉

Oooo so abhi has a surgery in the evning and wont be able to make it for the dinner. No problem betaji. Koi nahi. Work is definitely first

And then the call comes and abhi hears kairav saying akshu is running a fever and LMAOOOOOO hell broke lose. He instantly said he will come for the dinner st 5 and went straight to goenka mansion🤣 wah ji wah bada hi interesting sa gussa hai aapka abhi ji😆

And then he enters the house and he is like “im only here as a doctor” LMFAOOOOO 🤣 joke of the year. His heart was in his mouth the moment he heard akshu has fever and he ran for his life to this mansion , god jnows breaking how many traffic  signals because akshara is basically his lifeline and now when he is here he says he is only here as a doctor🤪 haan haan humne apka vishwas kiya dont worry😉

And then he chrcks her pulse and akshu yaar lmfaoooo such a naughty girl, she called him right at that moment and his watch vibrated preventing him to check her oulse🤣 i loveddd that part so much i was laughing so hard. And aksharas dialogue “did you hear my name” when he checks her with stethoscope😆 bade badmashiyaan karrahe hai hamare akshu ajkal. ☺️

“Drink your damn methi dana pani” uff the tone he uses. And i loved how akshu finally said to drive hone safe because she might be as expressive but she worries too. I loveeeedddd it. And abhi finally smiles, im assuming to himself? His heart probably tugged hearing her concern.. 

What a beautiful update yaar blues i love it so so soooo much. Please tell me next part is the not last part? Pls tell mr by TS, you meant thirteen shots and not three shots 😒 pls pls pls update soon cant wait to read more from you

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wow I just read both parts in one go and to be honest I just loved it. It’s like “hayee” update for me. I had a smile on my face while reading it. I really loved the conversation and how the truth came up in front of Abhimanyu. How I was wishing the same happens in show also but something else is happening.

I just loved the idea of your story

And please tag me next time 

wish to read more 

lots of love 

Kajal 

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I’m loving this so much…. Please make it an FF

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful update Blues! Where can I order myself this version of Abhi you have created? ❤️ No words, just happy to experience a scene totally different from the current track of nonsense we are being served 💔

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haiiiiiiii ! I wish we had such dialogues between our ABHIRA! 

He just can't hear her calling him ABHIMANYU!

I could imagine the whole Kairav, and then Abhira scene and only smile and feel so good in my heart! Well done writer!

Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Such a cute update.

Im swooning here at the Abhira moments you have created.

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: slan

Lovely ❤️

Please update sooooooonish! 

Can't wait for the next part 🤗

thanks so much

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Throwing chappal but in pair so you can wear them😛Thats gift for you Blues for updating 😆

It was beautiful update

He regretted ignoring her calls 

He can't see her in pain❤

Akshu is cutie she did cute things but she need to do more hardwork ...Fair enough

Update soon 

Zenab🤗

How much and how far will he run?His destination will always be akshara.

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Arree, yaar

Tera aur Mush ki imagination wala Abhi hi pasand hai mujhe. Someone who has social media accounts, let these stupid yrkkh writers know how to write a male lead who makes girls go crazy. 

As long as you and Mush keep writing OS, I will be one happy person irrespective of the crap they show on TV. 

Sending lots and lots of love. ❤❤❤

@ Bold- Aww that was so sweet of you. They show this Abhimanyu too, just in the dream sequences😆

Thanks a lot for the reply. The next one is the last one for sure. 

Originally posted by: sheet_leher

🥺🥺🥺🥺

How do the CVs keep them apart? How? How are these two the most adorable beings in the world? 

I thought my Devakshi and AR were it, but nooooo.... These two are slowly taking the cake 

I love your writing. Makes me wanna smile and cry at the same time xD The story was a mix of an  adequate amount of mush and angst, and I loved every part of it. You're a damn talented writer ❤️ 

Mera Abhi took away my breath, I could visualise every scene. Oh, if it actually happens, I might have a mini heart attack, if such a thing exists. 

Don't say that the third part is the last one 💔 I dont want the Dreamland to stop. Anyway, this is the only solace we have nowadays.

Thank you for sharing this ❤️

@Bold- RS have created two characters who are definition of made for each other. They are Yin to other's yang so I repeat with you how are they keeping these adorable babies apart? How?

@Red- that is what I was going for so I am glad that I achieved that. 

@Blue- Me too! we will get stretchers next to each other❤️

@Green: Next is conclusions for sure but don't stress Kuch aur likh lenge!

Thanks for the wonderful reply