Aftershocks Of Love- AbhiRa TS- Last Part Page 10 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by ChhalkiSyaahi

This is so beautiful. ❤

And the cliff hanger. ❤

I so love these two.

I can not wait when they both are together in the show!

Thanks for the reply

Part 2

The following day Birla Mansion was abuzz with activity. Abhimanyu came down the stairs for breakfast. He saw all the house help extensively cleaning the house. It looked like Mahima was planning a party that evening. Everyone took their seats at the breakfast table. Abhimanyu’s smartwatch indicated that he was receiving a call. He turned his wrist to see his screen flashing-Akshara Calling. He disconnected it. He had left her house in the evening yesterday, and it had been radio silence from her side. She had finally bothered to call him in the morning. He still was at the bottom of her priority list. He had meant it when he had told her that it was her turn. 

“Abhimanyu, please be home at 5 in the evening today,” Mahima informed him. 

Abhimanyu looked around to see where his mother was? Neil was also nowhere.  His watch vibrated again. It was Akshara. He disconnected it. “I have surgeries this evening; I am sorry, Tai Ji, I will not be able to make it.” Abhimanyu told Mahima. Whatever party it was, he was least interested in attending it. “Where are Maa and Neil?”      

“It will be your loss if you don’t come,” Mahima replied, “Manjiri and Neil have gone to the temple to take blessings for this auspicious day.”

Abhimanyu’s phone rang again, and he disconnected it. Everyone had noticed that he had been declining calls ever since he came down. “Answer your phone Abhimanyu. It could be from the hospital. There might be an emergency.” Anand said.

“It is not the hospital calling, and clearly, there is no emergency to talk to me.”Abhimanyu bit out, replying more to himself than Anand. 

Then it was Mahima’s phone that rang. She looked at Abhimanyu. He was concentrating on his breakfast but only playing with food. Mahima smiled at her nephew’s antics and answered her phone by putting it on speaker, “Namaste, Swarna Ji, How are you?”

The entire table was now looking at Abhimanyu, trying to gauge his reaction. He seems to have found all the answers of the universe in his breakfast.

“Namaste Mahima Ji, I am fine.” Swarna said from the other side. “I was just calling to confirm the time for tonight’s dinner.”

Abhimanyu’s heart raced, and he gripped the fork tightly. Then, holding his breath, he waited for his Aunt’s reply.  

“5 pm this evening, Swarna ji.” Mahima replied, “We all will be waiting for your family.”

In the background, they heard Manish asking Kairav, “Where are you going in such a rush? Who are you taking this Kadha for?

“Akhsu is running a fever, Bade Papa. I wanted to get her some medicine, but she insisted on Kadha.” Kairav replied.

Abhimanyu felt his world stop. His eyes flew from his plate to Mahima’s phone. Fever? How? She had looked fine yesterday. The girl cannot even take proper care of herself. His heart was in his throat with worry. Now he regretted declining her calls. Of course, the Gharelu Doctor will have Kaadha instead of proper medication. What if she runs an infection or if it is viral?

Mahima saw the look on her nephew’s face and took pity on him, “What happened to Akshu?” she asked Swarna. 

“Nothing, Mahima Ji, her bade papa scolded her a little too much last night. She cried through the night for hurting everyone, and now she is running a fever due to weakness. Nothing a good meal can not cure. Kairav panics for no reason when it comes to Akshu.” Swarna replied. “You do not worry. We will see you in the evening.” So saying Swarna disconnected the call.  

Abhimanyu pushed his plate and got up from the table, “I will be home by 5 pm.” He declared to his Aunt as he left the house as a man on a mission. His breakfast was untouched. 

Abhimanyu made it to the Goenka Mansion in record time. No matter how angry he was at her, he just could not put his pain before hers. So here he was at her door like a love-struck idiot worried out of his mind for her. He reminded himself to keep his anger in check. Instead of asking his granddaughter why she did not trust them to do right by her, Manish Goenka scolded his Akshu. A servant opened the door, and he saw her back was to the door. Her entire family surrounded her at the dining table, nudging her to eat something. She was weak, and food would give her the energy she needed. And then she turned towards the door and smiled at him. Their eyes met. His heart raced. The world halted.

Her family was fighting over whose fault was that Akshara was running a fever as they forced her to eat something. Her Badi Maa blamed her Bade Papa, noting that he was too harsh on her for not sharing her feelings about Abhimanyu with them. Her Bade Papa pointed out that he was not the only one who got angry at her. Abhimanyu had an equal part in stressing Akshara out. She had to agree with her bade papa at the moment. She had tried to call him three times this morning, and he had disconnected her calls. How could her family expect her to eat when Dr. Bitter Methi Daana was mad at her. 

Suddenly the air sizzled. Instinctively, Akshara turned. There he was at her doorstep. His heart on his sleeve and a storm in his eyes. Her Abhimanyu, her lifeline. Kairav followed his sister's gaze and mentally shook his head before inviting Abhimanyu in. This was the man who has declared yesterday that it was Akshu’s turn to beg, and here he was at her first sign of distress. 

Abhimanyu made his way to the dining table. He greeted everyone but her. “I am only here as a doctor,” Abhimanyu told Kairav. “I will check on her and then leave.”

Kairav raised his eyebrows at his sister. Understanding Akshara’s plea, he took the family out to the living room, leaving the duo alone at the dining table. Abhimanyu placed his bag on the table. He pulled a chair next to hers and moved hers to face his. Taking her wrist in his hand, he started checking her pulse. As he was counting the seconds on his watch, it vibrated again. Akshara is calling, the screen flashes. He threw an angry look at his life, “I am trying to take your vitals, so if you don’t mind.” He gritted through his teeth. 

Akshara smiled her brightest smile at him and then disconnected the call, “I was just checking if my calls were going through. You see, I called three times this morning.”

Abhimanyu silently moved on to checking her eyes, asking her to follow the light. Then he hooked his stethoscope to his ears and started listening for her heartbeat. When the bell reached her heart, Akshara asked him, “Did you hear your name?”

Abhimanyu’s eyes shot up at her shooting daggers, “That ice you are on right now, Miss Goenka, it’s real thin.”

Wrapping his stethoscope around his neck, he took the thermometer out of his bag to check her temperature. It read 100 degrees. It was high but not alarming. There were no signs of any viral or infections—nothing her beloved Kadha can not cure. 

“Why are you not eating?” he asked her as he got to packing his bag.

Akshara counter questioned, “Why are you here, Abhiman….”

“Honest to God, Akshu, if you call me Abhimanyu, I will lose it,” He roared and zipped up his bag forcefully. Then, he took a deep breath and turned to her. “I am here because I was worried. No matter how angry I am with you, I have no control over my heart when you are unwell.” Abhimanyu cursed himself for giving in. The woman is his undoing. He wrapped his bag around his shoulders and said, “Eat your food and drink your damn Kadha. Then, you will be fine.” 

He got up and turned to leave when Akshara stopped him by holding his hand. “Abhi,” Akshara said, getting up. Feeling brave, she came to stand in front of him, inches away, not letting go of his hand, “Mera Abhi.” She placed her other hand on his cheek. 

Abhimanyu closed his eyes as her hand touched his face. How badly had he wanted her to call him “Abhi” and claim him hers? He fought the urge to gather her in his arms, so he secured his free hand in his pocket. How the hell did she manage to stay away from him? He could not even breathe, trying to maintain his distance. 

“How can I eat when I know you are hungry?”Akshara said, “Neil messaged me,” She answered his questioning eyes. 

“The same way you kept denying my love day after day. Want to know how many meals I have missed since you threw my feelings in my face?”Abhi replied, remembering all his pain.

Gathering courage, she took a step forward and held her ear with the hand that was on his cheek. Abhimanyu instantly missed the warmth. “Maaf Kardo Naa,” She pleaded. “For how long will you stay mad at me?”  

Her doe eyes were pleading to him, and tears were starting to pool in them. He almost gave in. Gathering his resolve, he said, “That depends on you, Akshu.” He freed his hand from hers and instructed, “Eat your food and have the damn Kadha. I promise I will have breakfast first thing when I reach the hospital.” He was halfway to the door when he heard her call him.

“Abhi!” Akshara called out.

He stopped but did not turn to see her. It was taking all his strength to walk away from her tearful eyes. He was not going to risk looking into them again. 

“Do not drive too fast, Please,” Akshara ordered with love and right of a wife, “I might not be as vocal as you, but I worry too.”

He smiled to himself, nodded to her in acknowledgment, and said before leaving, “I will see you in the evening.”

His lady love seemed to have made the first crack in his armor.  

My apologies in advance for the length and errors. It looked like this one will be going into a third part which I promise will be final. 

Comments and Chappals are welcome!

Love,

Blues

Lovely ❤️

Please update sooooooonish! 

Can't wait for the next part 🤗

Throwing chappal but in pair so you can wear them😛Thats gift for you Blues for updating 😆

It was beautiful update

He regretted ignoring her calls 

He can't see her in pain❤

Akshu is cutie she did cute things but she need to do more hardwork ...Fair enough

Update soon 

Arree, yaar

Tera aur Mush ki imagination wala Abhi hi pasand hai mujhe. Someone who has social media accounts, let these stupid yrkkh writers know how to write a male lead who makes girls go crazy. 

As long as you and Mush keep writing OS, I will be one happy person irrespective of the crap they show on TV. 

Sending lots and lots of love. ❤❤❤

🥺🥺🥺🥺

How do the CVs keep them apart? How? How are these two the most adorable beings in the world? 

I thought my Devakshi and AR were it, but nooooo.... These two are slowly taking the cake 

I love your writing. Makes me wanna smile and cry at the same time xD The story was a mix of an  adequate amount of mush and angst, and I loved every part of it. You're a damn talented writer ❤️ 

Mera Abhi took away my breath, I could visualise every scene. Oh, if it actually happens, I might have a mini heart attack, if such a thing exists. 

Don't say that the third part is the last one 💔 I dont want the Dreamland to stop. Anyway, this is the only solace we have nowadays.

Thank you for sharing this ❤️

Omg omg omg you updatedddddd!! 

Resssss!! Padke ato hoon. 🤗

Wow.. Zabardasti naaraz hone ki koshish me he Abhimanyu.. 

To everyone, I will ask you guys to read this story along with Pyaar ke saleeqe song.... Believe me, It will feel like heaven 

Coming to the story, what should I say Amnu? Or for that matter, from where should I even start? 

But my first question is, can we get this AbhiRa in the show? 

Part 1 (because I remembered I had not given my reviews on that too) 

The time Abhimanyu entered and smirked seeing the frown on Akhilesh face and then go around and say I am here to thank the person who saved my life and played the video and then in front of all, you gives us a angsty scene.... Remind me, wo ghar kiska tha? 

But with the beauty with which you write is unparalleled. Girl really... How do you all mould words into something this beautiful? 

I want this Abhimanyu in my life... Give me please. 

I am trying and very nicely failing to form words to appreciate how good of a writer you are... Damn 

Part 2

This is gonna be my favourite... Seriously, I read it along with pyaar ke saleeqe song and this just fits in... 

The care, concern, gussa, love and adoration Abhi have for his Akshu.... Koi mujhe laa kar do ye Abhimanyu yaar ☺️

Mahima you go girl!!!! Party arrange kar rhi thi aur Goenkas ko bula rahi thi ... Ammaaaa, you have my heart. 

How Abhi raced to reach Goenkas and lied to through his teeth that he is just there as a doctor, bhaisahab I laughed 🤣 itna safed jhooth doctor sahab... 

And then the scene had me blushing to the roots.... 

Amnu, I might not be able to appreciate you like others but you are getting my feelings right? (See I am Abhi... I know how to flirt 😉) 

But seriously, this is gonna be my comfort stories now