My Rating is similar to Ar Rehman - Sahir Ali Baaga

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

One of Pakistan’s breathtaking artists Sahir Ali Bagga thinks that he has the same rating as that of Indian singer A R Rehman. The Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki famous-musician shared his views in a current interview leaving the complete nation in absolute surprise and disclosure.

Sahir thinks A.R. Rehman is very good, but his rating is the same as his. He said in an interview with a leading local magazine.

While we were questioning what made him say that complete, Bagga gave us extensive figures to stand his claim on.

“None of his songs have gotten 500 million hits. My song with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Zaroori Tha has crossed 500 million views,” he added with excitement.

Bagga futher said that similarly, my song with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Main Tenun Samjhwan Ki, is about to reach 1 billion views.

Bagga has teamed up with both expert and young musicians over a span of his 20-years long career in the music industry.

The musician cum singer, who thinks of himself as the AR Rehman of Pakistan, has given us some euphonious OSTs of dramas like O Rangreza, Khaani, Khudgharz and Ghar Titli Ka Parto name a few. Bagga has also lent his vocals to local films such as Jawani Phir Nahin Aani, Punjab Nahin Jaungi, Bin Roye, Dukhtar, Jeevan Hathi and Azaadi.

Last year, the commended musician also collaborated with potential singer Aima Baig for Coke Studio’s Baazi that became one of the hit songs of the year.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I have heard some of his songs especially the drama ots songs I find them very good. But his way of singing remains me of B. Praak.

The numbers he is saying I don’t trust those numbers especially since we all know likes can be bought. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kumar Gaurav’s Love Story did relatively more business than SRK’s DDLJ in the first one year, does that mean Kumar Gaurav and SRK have the same ‘rating’(whatever it is called😳)

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Views are not a barometer of talent though.

Blowing his own trumpet- not a good look.