Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: thunderbird

i can't watch UD like i could before, now i first read written update then decide if i shd watch or not 🙂😞

Sab moh maya hai

Isiliye Fateh jeeju ne sanyas le liya....intelligent aadmi hai jeeju...mai hi sala move on nahi kar pa rahi Fatejo se i🤣

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thunderbird

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karan-v-grover-to-wrap-up-shooting-for-udaariyaan-heres-what-we-know-so-far_182379

guys read this, im confused now. looking at todays episode it doesn't look like angad will go anywhere but idk after seeing the precap. 

I am also confused but gossip TV also posted news about AngadMaan exist. And its news are reliable 😣 Let's see what happens because makers are very  unpredictable they can instantly Chane the whole plot within few episodes .

But As a karan fan i want him to leave this toxic show👍 and get another good show ❤

Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is KSG really leaving the show though? I watched today's episode and imo the Tejang scene was quite symbolic regarding the future track. 

It is so frustrating how the makers are replicating the Fatejo scenes for tejang. 😒

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Tejang fan feeling bad that Tejoe thinking of Fateh and me Fatejo feeling bad ki they are taking Fatejo route for Tejang🤔

Tejo did same with Fateh first friendship then pity then love...Tejang are till step 2 ....step 3 love hoga

Koi mujhe move on ki goli do bhai

Vohi hoga jo menzurey trp devi hoga

If tejang get married and trp soar then angad character will be killed and fatejo reunion 

If tejang didn't happen and angad dies uniting fatejo . Trp soars . Then angad will be brought back from the dead🤣🤣🤣

Matlab samaj aaya

Testing first

Baki sab trp mata sambhal legi

Despite the fact that fatejo has been trp fetchers for the show but at the same time angad has been loved by many and gained popularity speedily.  Makers will test the waters first. 

thunderbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr03

Is KSG really leaving the show though? I watched today's episode and imo the Tejang scene was quite symbolic regarding the future track. 

It is so frustrating how the makers are replicating the Fatejo scenes for tejang. 😒

Yeahh tejang scene in today's episode looks like angad will stay but not sure after precap.

Virgo27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr03

Don't believe these makers.They are giving lollipops to everyone to please fans 😂😂

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Don't believe these makers.They are giving lollipops to everyone to please fans 😂😂

But am hating it. They make it look so realistic. Jasfa scenes were also shot so realistic. Todays Tejang was copy of Jasfa and had Fatejo twist in it. 

Fact is it was way too good . Critically speaking equvalent to similar Fatejo and Jasfa scenes. 

I am like kuch to rehem karo.  Show at least some differentiation.  

But  director is like mai to sabko fassaunga aur fir sabki ek saath katunga🤢

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ye J kaunsi building se dekh rahi hai fatejo kohar jagah kaise pahunch jaati hai ye

I honestly don't want Tejo to get legal relation with Angad , she has had enough relations in life , a third one is too much🤢

For god sake pls remove Riya , I hate to see kids with FL . Na na Tejo with Riya , no pls , koi Tejo ko train chadado😭

Bisshhh Tejo tu mar kyu nahi jaatiteri vajah se roz roz sar pak raha hai mera , jaldi choose one man and leave or else catch the bloody train !!!

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thand rakho and enjoy with fatang. And i dedicate this to my guru, dusk2dawn

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5270449#159790052