Happy Birthday Gaurav Khanna aka Anuj Kapadia, The Hot Sensation

Posted: 2 years ago

A big hello! to all the crazy Anuj fans across the globe...

and 

a warm welcome to the weekend party to celebrate forty years of awesomeness that is

Gaurav Marvel Khanna

write up & info: hinz

siggies: Vivirti_Suvian2 & hinz

poem: Neenzm

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the amazing and lovely person that
Gaurav Khanna is...

...born in Kanpur on the 11th of December 1981, Gaurav has always been a mumma's boy with a flair to make hearts smile...

an artist, a sportsperson, a foodie... talented, good-looking, versatile, hot, cute, super witty and the list goes on and on and on...

Naughty 40 Stickers | Redbubble

...hotness overload

a stunningly chiseled physique makes for an excellent model that he is, with looks to die for

does he even look 40? well, we think not!

his dolle and his broad shiny chest have a separate fan base altogether

GK is a super fine actor

Who excels in every emotion

Be it love, romance, anger, angst

His eyes do it with much perfection

That makes you go awww in admiration 

Of course he has some gorgeous looks

With dazzling smile, a deadly combination

What a fine and natural actor he is

You can’t help but babble in his appreciation 

Known him Since his Ruhaan in MDTA 

But blown away by his act in PYPCK

His Prithvi, Abeer, Kavin, Prince Virendra to 

name a few of his enchanting acts

Since PYPCK following all his work 

Which were a treat for his fans

Then came his Anupama ka Anuj

Who is a phenomenon now 

and made him National Crush

AK raised the bar for a male protagonist 

and GK did it with sheer expertise 

Now  Gaurav/Anuj supremacy is  all over

Which makes his fans hearts please

All the love he is getting was long outstanding 

Hope he succeeds more and more with each performance 

Wishing him all the luck on his birthday 

A very happy birthday to him

Gaurav Khanna... 'An actor, A host, A painter, A marketing exec'...

...Hmmm, that is why Gaurav can "market" his characters so brilliantly and make us fall in love with him in every new avatar of his.

We all see a different side of him in his characters, the mothers in us see his beautiful connection with his mothers in the shows.

As a sibling, we love his protectiveness for his sisters and the camaraderie between him and his brothers.

Gaurav has touched our hearts with each of his portrayals. But the best part of Gaurav's shows is when his character falls in love, regardless of whether you are 15 or 50, you fall in love with Gaurav falling in love.

...brilliantly creative

an excellent painter, an impressive photographer and a superb cook, these are a few of his many talents...

...master of expressions

Man of a few words but can portray a million emotions with those scintillatingly expressive eyes

...the king of romance

this is what he does best and makes us fall in love with him everytime...

Here's a list of trivia about the star, put together from his various interviews. Thanks to all those interviewers who haggled out the information, because when GK says he's a private person, he means it!

Favorite Food: Mughlai and Punjabi cuisine.
Favorite Sport: Cricket..He says he can play it really decent. He also also likes pro-bodybuilding.
Favorite Colour: Pastel shades, Black and White
Favorite Outfit: Basically an easy going outfit.(Once said he likes the brands Benetton and Levi's)
Favorite Perfume: Issey Miyaki
Favorite Car: Hummer, and Harley Davidson motorcycles.
Favorite Pastime:
Would be sleeping or watching movies (comedies and action..sometimes romantic also)..
Favorite Holiday Spot: Australia and New Zealand
Favorite Singer: Kishore Kumar
Favorite Hollywood Actresses: Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johanson & Angelina Jolie
Favorite Bollywood Actresses: Madhuri Dixit, Katrina Kaif
Favorite Bollywood Actors: Aamir Khan, Big B, Pankaj Kapoor, Hussein, Juhi Parmar and Irfan Khan
Favorite Movies: Andaz Apna Apna, Mask, Terminator 2, Superman series, Godfather, Padosan (old).

Prefers: Coffee to Tea, Pepsi to Coke.
Mantra in Life: KISS (Keep It Short and Simple!)

Humble, down-to-earth and a truly multi-talented guy ..

Gaurav Khanna is every woman's dream come true...

Born to a Punjabi family in Kanpur, Gaurav did his schooling there and moved to Mumbai to pursue an MBA degree. Life took a major change when he was spotted at a gym and mistaken for a model and that is how he bagged his first modelling assignment. He took up part time modelling while working for a business management firm when he was approached for a cameo on a television. He took up the career changing opportunity and played Sunny in the 'One Night Stand' series then Tanmay Bakshi in 'Siddhant' and Bhuvan Sareen in 'Bhabi'.

Keeping a balance between both acting and modelling Gaurav has starred in numerous commercials such as Zaroor Condoms, Yamaha Motorbike, Windows Mobile, Lux, White Tone Face Powder, Tata Automobile, Aircel Pocket Apps, SAB TV, Gillette and Dinesh Suitings. He has also done ads for Dollar Wintercare, New Venus Soap, Veet Hair Remover Cream and the latest endorsement being for Sin Denim, notoriously yours .

Gaurav's first big break was the lovable character of Sharman Wadhwa in the popular show 'Kumkum' which got him the recognition and there was no looking back ever since...

He played his first lead role of Ruhaan Oberoi in Zee TV's well known show 'Meri Doli Tere Angna' followed by character roles of Nivaan in 'Ardhangini' and Shubh Dixit in 'Santaan'...His next lead role Neil was in the Colors show 'Jeevan Saathi'.

Playing the iconic character of Prithvi Saxena in Star One's prime time show 'Love Ne Mila Di Jodi' as well as the lead role of Abeer Bajpayee in 'Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam' at the same time earned him accolades for playing both characters beautifully and his talent was appreciated by one and all.

Prem Rajadhyaksha in 'Dil Se Diya Vachan' was Gaurav's next role followed by his appearance on a reality show called ' Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal'. He played a host  for the first time on a dance reality show 'Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan'. His character of Krish in' Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka' was next followed by the much loved action role of Kavin on Sony TV's long running show 'CID'.

Apart from these, Gaurav has been a part of events like the Femina Miss India and BCL where he represented Mumbai Warriors. His next stint was a comedy in Big Magic's show 'Haazir Jawab Birbal' where he played the title role followed by Life OK's 'Comedy Classes'. He has also appeared in a few episodes of &TV's Darr Sabko Lagta Hai and Laal Ishq.

Gaurav has starred in a couple of episodes of the hit web series by 'Shitty Ideas Trending' as well as Family Fortunes. His association with &TV continued with the show 'Tere Bin' where he played the lead role of Dr.Akshay Sinha
then came the one of a kind role of a fierce warrior Virendra Singh in Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta...

His latest and current is the role of Anuj Kapadia of the popular TRP topper show Anupamaa, where he's received his long due recognition in the TV industry. He's termed as a phenomenon and sensation of the Indian Television and his popularity is soaring high with every passing day so much so that he tends on twitter and every girl wants a guy like Anuj Kapadia.

His upcoming OTT debut is called the 'The Socho Project', where he plays a musician and its due to release very soon.

We wish him the very best of luck for all his upcoming projects.

Keep Shining Rockstar!

Gauravism at a glance

Wadhwa Sharman Wadhwa

I just want to say that I want to choose an actress as my mom who will not be playing my love interest in any of my serials in future (smiles).

Vandana:Aap ko kahi dekha hai...

Gaurav: Haan radio pe

All the mothers in this world love me. So my mom could not be angry with me for long.

B for bistar

I have always done the fun loving chirpy characters so far, but this is one character which is totally different. Prithvi is a man of action, rather than words.

we're the towns freshest bakers...subah shoot karo, shaam ko dikhao

I now know to ride a horse so well, that many in my unit once commented that the name of the show should have been 'Love Ne Mila Di Ghodi', because I love my horse a lot (smiles).

Her name is Sania and few even think there is something brewing between us (laughs)".

After infatuation comes love and after love comes life. For me, my life is my work, my acting career.

"Television is a sticky place" -Gaurav Khanna

Chandana: Avni is pregnant

Gaurav: I swear isme mera koi haath nahi hai

Acting is something that comes from within and isnot dependent on any substitutes to give it the feel of reality"

It is because of such blessed fans that I keep getting good roles.

I wish I could work on every birthday and partyall night.

jahaan tak tumhari nazrein jaa sakti hain, woh zameen tumhari nahi hai"

Hosting has always been my passion sincechildhood.

Shrenu: Kahan hai aansoo dikhao

Gaurav: Kashmiri aaloo mein Kashmir dikhai deta hai kabhi?

Everything that my fans do for me is strange.I never expected so much love from people,because at the end of the day I am an ordinary guy.
koi batteeswi shadi hai meri

I am impatient: Gaurav Khanna

I always see my fans doing some of the craziest things on India Forums

Being a moody person is my strength as well as my weakness

Favourite color Shrenu: mera yellow aur black

Gaurav:taxi-auto bhi

Gifts are very special to me, no matter how small they are.

The girl of my life will be the one who impresses me in 5 minutes!

Well done Akanksha

"I work out and play lots of games to remain fit and healthy" - Gaurav Khanna

yeh sehra meri khopdi ki size ka nahi hai

"I cook very tasty food" - Gaurav Khanna

Choker bali tere back hain khali

Rupali: ye kya hai iss mein ched hai? was it always like this?

Gaurav: yes its always been like that, mujhe yahan sab cheezein second hand milti hai

Baa bhi andar se aurat hi hai na

I have two left feet and hands

Aam ka pedh hai, aur ek hi aam hai aur mai hi aam kha gaya

The thread is now open to post guys, pour in your love for him❤️

https://youtu.be/isQKrpdn6U8

and his hot bod of course🤣 something I had made years ago, and he's only gotten sexier

https://youtu.be/1IkIQeyf-SY