Posted: 2 years ago

LOL “talk to the hand while he incinerates you with his glance” 🤣🥰

Yaar hinz even here he’s playing hide and seek with this abs 🥲😫

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hehehe here I go:

Happy birthday, Gaurav Khanna!! 😍

I’m so happy you’re Anuj Kapadia bc no one else would have been able to play this character like you! You bring charm, nuance, personality and sincerity to Anuj. It might have felt like a long time but finally the world gets to see the amazing talent that you are 🥰 

Also, despite all my nasty, my most favorite feature of yours is your smile. It’s brings absolute joy and sukoon ☺️

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is another archive from his Bday celebration on sets of LNMDJ 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TgOiFEugh-w&feature=share

Edited by Neenzm - 2 years ago
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Upper post 👆is for all the GK fans forgot to tag in that one

catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Many many happy returns of the day Gaurav .  Anupama is the first ITV show I am watching .  From the three months of watching you as Anuj and knowing about you from social media and IF .....

Gaurav as a person is ........Honest , Humble and hard working.

Gaurav as an actor is ......Passionate in your roles  and aim for perfection.

You are Bubbly and show Brilliance  in your Characterisation of the person you are representing in the show  

Your prformance is  ......... Amazing and Awesome

And .... And ... you are HOT .... And .... and  you are Nation's CRUSH..... 

May KRISHNA  shower HIS blessings to you and your Family for a long and  healthy  life ...... Splendid and Successful Career  

Edited by catalan - 2 years ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy Birthday to him. God bless ❤️ may he has wonderful year ahead ❤️

naadhiraa thumbnail

Happiest birthday to you Gaurav Khanna❤️ you are a charmer😳

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Many many happy returns of the day to this National Crush!!!! Loads of best wishes and success coming your way for the phenomenal work you do!! God bless.

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A very very happy birthday dearest dearest Gaurav sir . May God bless you and your family immensely ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Being quite an avid viewer of itv , for almost 18 yrs.now ..I honestly have missed seeing all your performance. Though you were a known face and name , I don't know how the heck I haven't watched any other show of yours ...

Was a viewer of Anupama long before you entered but have a taken a sabbatical here and there. But on sept second when u entered ( don't remember the mins and secs should be 06.05.15 AM 🤪😂😂😂😂) u have almost become like a morning alarm and I have loved every episode filled with you and maan with my morning coffee and at times with my morning hot chocolate.

With the little I have known and found out about you, I honestly am swooned by not only your amazing performance as Anuj Kapadia (trust me it's prolly the most beautiful lovable inspiring perfectly written scripted and executed character) but also the personality you are coupled with your non sensible sense of humour. You're a complete package sir . A complete package . Better late than never, I'm happy to witness your amazing performance and goofiness offscreen yet at the same time in some of your IVs your clarity with which you speak .

You've at times made me a hyperventilating teenager ... Reeling in the emotions of.pure love .

One sided love is portrayed and executed brilliantly by you. Not even at one instant I've felt yoir action reactions and even the latest stunt ott or not upto the T.

Also special mention to your crew for the aesthetics for making you all look even more good 😊 with the bg and making our morning so beautiful and blissful.

What a way to welcome the milestone.. getting all the adulation love warmth and fan following after many years of patience so like Anuj 

M catching up on your other shows whenever I get the time yet you will always be Anuj Kapadia for me the role and the actor u r made.me fall in love with you. And also have such crappy conversation with all the lovely beautiful ladies here whom have become my routine jus like how it's our routine to discuss and have absolutely absurd conversation and dissect your character emotionally and you physically🤪😂😂😂😂.

Tysm for making such a comeback to itv. May God really bless you and your family. Though we are fans esp ppl like me who've just now joined the bandwagon.

Ppl here have been fans of you for such a long time almost from the time u started acting who ve been with you through thick and thin who've supported lauded you everytime who've got your back no matter what . Hopefully I'll reach that stage soon .

Tysm for Anuj , Gaurav ty so so so so much for playing AK honestly now even in my dreams I can't picturise AK as someone else . Ty for making him lovable majnu yet funny witty kiddish yet adorable never ever ott... Never ever 🤪😂😂😂🤣🤣😂.

Ty for giving me such amazing frds to talk crap  and shamelessly drool 🤤... 

And your post at the shore temple with your caption won me over as a tamizhian... Would love to hear from u regarding your experience Honestly.. it's so rare to find ppl admiring appreciate another culture without prejudice and being humbled about it. You're v rare.

Stay the way you're

And I love this mad crazy gang . All cause of you i got.

Have a fantastic year with more prosperity peace love happiness to you your wife your parents... 

Happy Birthday GK 🤩🤗🤗🤗🤩❤️❤️❤️❤️🤩🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍🥰😍😘😘😘😘

Edited by Meriam25 - 2 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely Moni,,, beautiful wishes as you are!!!!! Love u too ❤️